Old 29-08-2008, 05:30 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
i thought they could only take property proven to be gained through proceeds of crime???

so if you had an honestly paid for car that would be safe?? or is it done to recover the value of stolen money???

oh and does wages legitimaty earned in a job you commited sackable offences in count as proceeds of crime subject to seizure??

if you AINT got a job ( on the dole) and sel drugs, rob people ect ect ect and theres no clear way you owned that WITHOUT the crimes they can prove against you,, then they take it off you

IF you have a full time job,, and get caught selling drugs ect its harder to prove HOW MUCH drugs you been selling,,,, as its not like you get a invoice to track

so alot of people now have jobs and runners ect to avoid this

long gone are the days of signing on with a porshce carrera S with a gold pen

need to have some reason to show WHY you have this shite

anyone in london who remembers the adams family will remember most of em live in council houses and when this act came about they couldnt buy flash cars ect as they had no way to launder there cash well enough,,,,,, not to mention the reason WHY they was caught out was cause they killed there accountant who was stealing off them pmsl

i love the irony of that