Old 18-07-2008, 01:24 PM
Alcatraz
Alcatraz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UPDATE 3... the final colour....

Once the car got completely cleaned .... it got the mmmm colour on

Here's some shots... just to give you an idea Mind you the car's a bit dusty .... but i'm not touching it! No scratches wanted .... i just could not keep you away from these pics.... The car's not been polished as yet... and it won't be until I'm done with the mechanical fittings and bodykit fitting....

Shot 1: No comments on the dust I KNOW

Shot 2: A closer view at the flake in some light ... Put some paper between the tailgate and body (at the back) so that I don't scratch this baby...

Shot 3: No doors on yet Back lateral view .... enough to see how perfect the body is

Shot 4: Left Door Horizontal view Just look at the Reflection And NO... those white spots are not scratches but polish

Shot 5: Take a better look maybe you get how STRAIGHT the doors are ... The door's tilted and yet the REFLECTION of the building is perfectly straight

Shot 6: The car's eager to kick ass ....stonking body stonking colour

Shot 7: If I ever sell this ... whoever it will be to buy this will be a damn lucky man! Door's on now

Shot 8: Lateral view....

Please excuse the quality of the pics ... but that was what i had at hand at the time .... Hope you like it so far That's all ....Tired now!

Last edited by Alcatraz; 18-07-2008 at 01:38 PM.