View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 09:16 PM
youngben
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

update

But no graph yet! lol going to do a rolling road day with a cupple of mates soon so will get up the results! but its seeing around 330bhp still with similar torque and peaking 20psi and holding 17! quite happy to be honest its an animal!

only thing i was a little dissapointed at is the difference of how laggy the 71 housing on the gt28 is compaired to the 60!! seems to take a while to spool up now but once its going you know about it! but in 2 minds on what to do as its pants off the line now

anyway been out enjoying it most the weekend and its so nice to have it back! used over £80 in 2 days on fuel catching up on old times! im suprised how good on fuel it is! the pump is good also for those who are interested didnt suffer any pick up problems yesterday!

hat off to jamie as he has spent over 100 hours mappin getting it to where it is now along with all the problems we have had! my actuator arm even snaped off on the way home on saturday just waiting for my forge one to come through! talk about crap luck!

here are some fresh pics i took! hope you like