Old 29-06-2007, 10:03 PM
Tank Mike
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gary_R
Originally Posted by Tank Mike
Originally Posted by Gary_R
Originally Posted by Series1Dry
It's just the suspension that is different on the Zetec S is'nt it ? Are'nt the engines the same on the TDCi models ?
Correct.
i though the tdci zs had the french diesel engine in it??
No Ford were smart enough to leave the camblet driven pos out of the Mondeo range.

Originally Posted by Series1Dry
I was gonna go for a Ghia for the spec but the missus wanted the ZS cos they sit lower and look more sporty. Wanted the ST ideally but a bit pricey for us with the kids. We need to sort this noise out on the ZS and it will be bob on. Pulls well for a diesel and drives like a dream but the main thing is the room for the kids. Also the airbags everywhere give us piece of mind as we would'nt have stood a chance in the S1 in a serious accident I hate being sensible but the kids come 1st. . . for now

I'm 99.9% sure the ZS is the same height as the rest of the range, even the ST version only sits 15mm lower
i know the mondeos were chain driven but i though the zs had a belt driven peugeot engine hence with the bottom pully doesn't fuck up as often as the mondeo one.

no saying the french one is better becasue they blow out the injector seals the second they get over 120k