View Single Post
Old 27-06-2007, 04:30 PM
project_pearl
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tonyt1t
exactly how i bought mine ........ lol now look at it!

i would highly recomend lowering the suspension as the standard just feels so "wobbly" other than that sounds ideal also some nice small 15's on there wud do good im selling my 17's to buy some smaller wheels so its all good also any parts u need ive got them all same colour as yours to

also use turtle wax colour magic (black) to polish it brings the paint up soooo nice!

and keep the ambers!!
Thanks for all the postative comments, have decided to keep it original apart from wheels and suspension, forgot to mention previous owner fitted a full scorpion exhaust

I normaly use autoglym but might give turtle wax a whirl

I changed the indicators, because the car has quiet a cluttered look with the red strip, spots etc . . . and it one of the only things i could change without altering the look of the car too much, can allways change back, but i broke one

Right as im just gonna keep it as clean looking as i can, i will get some new style ford badges and headlight protectors. But how much drop shall i go and what wheels, there the 2 things im gonna change so have gotta get it right, want the wheels subtle and in keeping with the car, so what we reckon?!

thanks charlie