Old 12-04-2007, 03:39 PM
Renton
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MadRod
Politically a difficult problem for Redline it actually recorded mine at 206.08mph at Terminal Velocity 2005 (Datron Timed) in its mag so a very convienient memory lapse. Basically its knocked 5mph off mine & added 5mph to Martins. Remember the editor of this mag is a a Reyland customer.
My car has done 210.2mph, but 206.08mph remains the official record.
Rod
ps. Ive not read the article cos I dont buy the mag so im relying on whats been said.
Without wanting to draw more attention to a clear fuck up in my magazine, I thought I better take the opportunity to apologise for the inaccuracies in Shaun's 200mph round up.
At Redline we always pride ourselves on NOT printing bullshit performance and power claims and are the only large circulation tuning mag with our own timing equipment - so we practice what we preach.

Yes, I am a Reyland customer, but that didn't stop me from personally wrapping up and sending you a pair of 19in wheels and tyres in the past Rod... Do you think I'd have bothered if I believed in anything other than an even playing field?

Okay, they didn't fit , but the thought was there.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, name your date and I'll see you at Brunters - and I'll pick up the rental tab for the full time you're there, so if you want to spend the morning mapping, that's cool

That applies to ANYONE who builds a potential record breaker.

My apologies once again

Over and out.