View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 01:31 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Bosch Dealer
...how to ruin a fantastic post

..muppet room now...
I dont think you have ruined it just yet, im sure it can still progress when JJ comes back from reading that article I pointed him at (if he does so)

but i dont mind the insults as its obviously giving you something to do...and to feel da man..i wish i had your amount of time to reply back in proper fashion

.......i like my ex council semi bungalow and 16 year old ferrari and all my other toys all paid for...so much better than living with the parents or shacking up with a bird who is far too old for you,in a rented place
I like your 16 year old ferrari, and although I prefer the house I own (well co-own with the bank till the mortage is finished) to the bungalow you do, I dont dislike your bungalow either, you misunderstood my point, it wasnt that there is anything wrong with those things, I dont think there is at all, its just that my own dreams go beyond a few basic material posessions thats all

I wont post on anything by JJ anymore,as you say its all humouring me Chip..so fair enuff.
Im sure you will stick to that as long as you stuck to not replying to anything by me that you said at the top of this page and how long you stuck to leaving the forum forver the last few times you announced you were doing it