Old 27-02-2007, 08:36 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by K5SSY
so if every one thinks that the price of a small turbo car will increase does this mean that no one will want a large turbo no more and the price on one will decrease dramatically.
I wouldnt say so mate. I think it may just be that buyers have more options now, which can only be a good thing really. I personally dont think theres a difference in price currently between BT or ST.

Im not sure whether prices of the ST will actually increase, but i think they may potentially give people, who were dead set on only having a BT (for 350bhp ish), more options now and more choice, and as a result become more popular than they were.

Its all down to demand and supply i suppose. Maybe the ST market may pinch a % of the BT market?? Im sure the reason why some people didnt want a ST was because of the 300bhp limitation, so it makes sense really for the demand to increase as a result.

At the end of the day though, anything that makes the escos even more appealing is a good thing for us all and the prices of our cars. Obvioulsy its all speculation so who knows what will happen, if anything.