View Single Post
Old 22-02-2007, 11:18 PM
mellor
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cheers for all the comments guys...

Originally Posted by danrs2k

That is fucking lovely mate one of my fav bikes love the third one looks the bees knees i bet thats very very loud
believe it or not its the quietest out of the lot, but then again the K7 has a butterfly valve in the exhaust (like a powervalve on a 2 stroke i guess) and at 6,000rpm or so it opens fully... at which point its deafening

Originally Posted by kiddie
Nice collection you have!
I really love the K6
I'm not keen on the look of the K7 tho? Wish I could afford the K6 that looks lovely
The middle one is actually a K4... the K6 is identical to my K7 but the top fairing is blue instead of white, the swingarm is about 10mm shorter and the K7 is lighter all round apparently... i know one thing - im too f@cking tall for it as its about the same size as an aprilia RS125

Originally Posted by rapidcossie
the last bike is amazing looking...would love a fast sports bike but they are so dangerous
Actually Euan, your saph is faster (technically) than both my 6 (by a long shot in fact) and than my K4 750!!! book speed on a K4 is about 180ish making your saph faster... however the K7 has about 1.3mph on your car (but then again thats at 17,000rpm limit )

thanks again guys... just thought id answer a few questions... glad you like them now c'mon... somone take the K2 off my hands at least?

(P.S. just had the K7 dyno'd and she made 159bhp at the back wheel... you think cars on a dyno are loud? you wanna try hearing that thing at 16,500rpm )