View Single Post
Old 21-02-2007, 08:12 AM
mellor
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Gixxer Collection

Hi all... thought id show off my current stock of gixxers currently consuming the entirity of my garage... seem to have got a bit carried away over the past few years

2002 GSX-R 600 (K2) Fuel injection model
Yoshimura tri-oval full race system
K&N Filter
Dynojet USB Power commander
Set up by warringtons (inc fuelling, and suspension)
Undertray with new lights, carbon tail tidy, micro indicators and the back and flush fits at the front, blue double bubble screen and a single seat conversion...
ONLY 1,992 miles from new

Next up is the 04 GSX-R 750 (just about to be sold actually )
More or less exactly the same spec as the 6 but newer shape and with out all the plastic attached other than the seat conversion
Again all set up at the local dyno wizzard - stupidly fast bike - gathering dust...

And now onto my new one... 2007 (K7) GSX-R750
Arrow titanium moto GP system with de-cat silencer (saves 6.4kg!!)
Power commander + remap etc
Pipercross filter (thought a change would be nice)
Goodridge braided lines all round (straight split set up at the front)
R&G Tail tidy (the best ive seen - ever)
Scottoiler (with new style mounting - for those of you into bikes and wish to mount a scottoiler in a better place give me a shout )
and plenty more to come...

I took delivery of this bike a few days before my old man was killed in a bike accident (He had a GSX1400) so the chances of it being ridden are slim... i havnt even registerred it yet!

What ya'll think... im ford through and through for cars but for bikes its a different matter... both of them are for sale by the way... PM me for more details!

Cheers - Matt