Old 08-11-2006, 07:12 PM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by TemptRS
can i put mine on a RR even though its not a turbo?

genuine question btw
Since it's you!!

It will be fine to run. Look forward to seeing it!!

Originally Posted by bigchez
Could I add my name please? Only bought my RST 2 weeks ago, but I'm thrilled with it. I don't know what it's running - the guy I got it off said !70 to 180, but I'd love to know. Certainly compared to my old sierra it feels very quick! Will the day include a set up or just a power run, as from the smell and the frightening damage it's doing to my wallet its running pretty rich!

Just so I know, its slammed on 17's with an additional splitter at the front for a cold air feed. will this be a problem to get it on the rollers?
Added. I can't see the height being a problem. I'm sure we will overcome it somehow!!

Originally Posted by M K
is it ok if the rst engine is in an xr2

i will be up for this especially if i can get the new t34 roller bering on there before hand

but will still go on as everything is running sweet at the moment all be it abit laggy

what sort of difference do you think i will see christian in figures from my dyno results to your rolling road results??

i got on the dyno

300.3bhp
356lb/ft

Marc, that's fine. As for the difference between your Dyno results and our RR results, I have no idea!! Will be cool to compare cars on the same day anyway!!