Thread: SOLD
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 12:13 AM
FULLBORE
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SOLD

I was going to keep these and mod them for my mk1 fiesta,but i decided they would be seriously over the top on the mk1.....they are in good condition and come with RED stuff pads.overall the kit hasnt done more than 8k from new.
it willcome with all the bolts/btrackets needed.One of the calipers have a bit of wear on it which was done by my friend who i bought the kit off.It will not affect the calipers/braking whatsoever .Could do with a little clean up as theyve been sitting for a while.......You cannot see the damage from when the when the brakes are fitted............they provided awsome stopping power and will require at least a 17" rim to fit over them(unless you have a motorsport inspired rim which are designed to run big breaks like my compomotive TH's which are up for sale in the alloys section.cheers for looking...

P.S if there is anyone seriously interested,i will take a pic of the scrape on the caliper for them via pm.please believe me when i say that it will not affect the brakes whatsoever.