View Single Post
Old 03-05-2006, 05:59 PM
alfacossie
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by S1rst
Originally Posted by alfacossie
oh and one last thing because the car was built using avo coilovers instead ofstandard suspension dvla wont supply a age related reg so its on a Q plate
Surley if the suspension was the only reason the dvla wouldnt give it an age related plate, then the builder would of used standard suspension. Its the Q plate that knocks a good £4000 off the value at least in my opinion. Sounds like a really nice car anyway.
once the car went for the dvla inspection it had letters of conformity from severn valley motorsport which where stating that the car was infact standard even with the avos on but once this was found to be false they issued it with a q even thought the standard stuff could have been put on, im just trying to relate what all the letters are saying that ive got in the folder. but im going to try and get it re issued if i put the car back to standard and ill see how we go from there. 4k off seems abit steep. take the plate off and you got the same as all the other cossies out there, except mine is very low milage!