Thread: bmw m3 or evo 8
View Single Post
Old 30-03-2006, 06:58 PM
GUZZLER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jock
nope utter crap mate sorry, mine had a service after 4500miles and it cost £159, it is not the best on petrol but i think 18mpg is a bit steep on a decent run it really is not that bad relativley speaking obviously, You can have them serviced any were as long as the place uses the Mitsu recomended parts (it might have to be approved) but mine was done at the Main dealer,

In standard form it made over 320 think it was 339bhp some thing like 249 @ fly at PE r/r day so plenty of power in standard from, when i went back to Power Engineering for a ecutek remap etc it made 359bhp at the fly, if you have not drivern one then i would suggest you test drive one, as soon as i did i was making plans to buy one, fortunately my misses has a company car so we do not use it every day (i work abroad) so when i drive it it doesnt bother me filling her up.

If you are planning on using it as a daily driver then um, maybe M3 purely on servicing schedule and MPG but i brought it knowing they were not the cheapest but having wanted one for a long time was prepared to accept these facts,

Hope that helps,

Mike