Old 10-01-2006, 04:16 PM
opposite lock
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Fastmaul
Originally Posted by MalteseFalcon
hey the ingnorant is who thinks without him the world is nothing. So let me be ignorant and remind you that the US is nothing without europe. The best minds all come from europe and if it wasn'r for the europeans the US wouldn't exicst!! So don't bring any arguments like these! What I wanted to say you answered me very good ie: That you Americans think you know it all. If I have to be gratefull for any one would be for the british!! But anyway I dont want to fight here couse I just love Fords irelevant if they are Europeans, Americans or Australians.
so you don't want to fight here because we all are here for the car right? so then why did you write that shit up top then? You ARE ignorant because you think that ALL americans are what you think. You ARE ignorant because you don't me and what I stand for. you ARE ignorant because if you would learn how to read, you'll notice that I wrote that I would be the typical ignorant yank that you think we are. I've never once said on here that Americans are better than anyone in this forum or the UK or the world for that matter, to tell you the truth, I don't give a Fuck where anyone is from, If they have the same likes that I do and the Passion for the fords then we are the same. Next time, I recommend you think before you write and just an FYI, everything I know about your tiny little Island (car wise) I have a great respect and admiration. So again, try to make friends first then enemy's later.
-Erik
get it out the garage and take it for good boosting .