View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 04:12 PM
Matt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 02 customers look here

i just got this email

We'd like to say 'thanks' for being a great customer by offering you either a FREE Pay Monthly handset upgrade OR £100 credit added to your account – provided you haven't recently upgraded†.

And it couldn't be easier. All you have to do is renew your contract for another 12 months before 30th November 2005. However, renew your contract for 18 months and we'll give you 50% extra minutes and texts for life††.

To celebrate the launch of i-mode® exclusively on O2, there's a very special phone included this month. This little number will give you access to sites such as Heat, lastminute.com, Streetmap, Times Online and many more.

To see the range of phones available and to renew your contract just click here.

Thanks for staying with O2.

These great offers are only available for mobile number *********** and are not available in store.

†The information used in this mailing is based on your contract status as at 30th September 2005. Unfortunately if you have upgraded after this date your new 12 month contract means you won't be eligible for these offers.

††Offer subject to ongoing connection to eligible tariff.

Terms and conditions apply.

Please note that replies to this email cannot be answered. If you have any further queries about this email or any other element of your service please visit http://www.o2.co.uk/help

Terms and conditions apply. Please see http://www.o2.co.uk/anniversary for more details.

This communication is from O2 (UK) Limited. Registered office: 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX. Registered number: 1743099. mycare@o2mail.co.uk

O2 would like to send you great offers, deals and discounts by email. If you'd rather not receive these emails from us in the future, you can visit our unsubscribe page.

so i rang them (0800 111 6005) and claimed a 6230i for free and im only 8 months into my year contract

sweet