Old 25-10-2005, 10:25 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

its got not tax or mot as the cars been parked up for a 2 years

no ice as i dont do stereos, dont use em in the car, maybe i talk too much

the zorst on it is standard 1300 zorst,,,,,,, ,mainly cause i never got round to changing it for a stainless

at the end of the day in all honesty its woth 400 note as its worth that in parts plus

to build a 1300 erst replica will cost more that 400 quid and you still need to find a car

if i bothered to tax and add a ticket its gonna be more than 400 note as i would loose 200 quid just doing that due to me needing to swop the insurance over on the cossie , may as well keep it on the road and use it as a cheep smoker my self

as said you aint gonna find a car with 90 spec recaros( thats 75 quid min) turbo bonnet ( 75 quid again) body kit ( another 100 quid) colour coded bumpers( gonna cost 50 quid min) rst brakes ( theres another 50 quid) all that PLUS more stuff like the tinted rear lights that are NOT the ones with the shitty orange inserts, there worth 50 quid as you cant get em anymore, just ask people about, then the green tint glass, its got a sunroof, got a 5 speed box with a new clutch in it, all 1300's have a 4 speed box

its seriously cheep money but its not cause its a shed, its a cheep car thats perfect for a yong person who wants a nice looking car and wants a bit of a working hobby before he goes for the erst ect when he gets insurance

ill let you decide, i still need to find time to take pictures as the car is based in the barbican in a underground bat cave