Restorations, Rebuilds & Projects. Restoring her to Concourse? Just getting her running again? Or got a mad project? This is your room.

ford fiesta si

Search this Thread

Old 13-06-2008, 11:08 PM
paradise
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ford fiesta si

well i dont belive my self what ive brought lol.
a hanging ford fiesta si 1600 theres a dent in every pannle it needs a new windscreen and a new drivers side window and a bonnet.most of the dents will pop out...its got a cat 1 alarm.tax and mot.nice little dtm wing mirror yes thats right just the one wing mirror lol.also needs a new rear light as its smashed.ive got a hell of a project lol.it runs so well i couldent belive how well it drove.will stick some pictures up 2mro.
Old 16-06-2008, 12:53 PM
paradise
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

well what a complete shed is all ive got to say lol but ive got attached to her....
1.6 16v si as most of u may know....Mreg dented in everypannel apart from passanger wing.
managed to get one dent out just had a slight couple of dings so a skim of filler was the best option.
bin sat here thinking today if i get hold of some pannles i may just weld 2new rears in as i hate my cars with filler in.
its still tax and mot'd i managed to get a drivers side window in yesterday as the old one was smashed.also got some rear lights as one was smashed.i payed £250 for it serves me right for buying a car over the phone.it goes really well tho witch is good....things i need to do before it goes out to play....new windscreen.....new alloys.....new passanger side door....new drivers wing.....new bonnet..,.and hopfully 2new rear pannles.....and an exhaust.....other then that its not too bad lol i was trying to save the paint as its not too bad paint wise but we will see what happens....going to do a bit more work on it 2day the pissin starting motor packed up aswell (thinks its the starting motor)when u turn it over theres just one click and thats it.comments welcome

Old 16-06-2008, 01:43 PM
RCCossie

Im buying one of these soon . Whats your plans for it ?

i will be trying to stick this into mine.