Non Ford parts & other stuff for sale If its not for a Ford, or even not car part... this is the room to sell it!! Starting a topic requires you to have purchased a gold membership.

A few quality golf clubs

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2010, 02:50 PM
Mark_w
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A few quality golf clubs

I am having a clearout and have a few quality clubs for sale.

I have a superb Callaway Fti I-mix 10 degree driver in excellent condition. It has a lite shaft fitted suitable for a medium swing speed and power. The shafts and heads can be swapped around for different conditions and it comes with genuine headcover and torque wrench for changing shaft - £80

Hippo Hex 2 10.5 degree driver with Adilla nv65s shaft in good condition. This is my old driver that i have had to change due to joining a club and this is illegal for competion use because of non- conforming head that hits monster distances! It is very easy to hit straight and i have driven the 355 yard 15th hole twice at Chichester with this driver! Perfect for the social golfer who likes long drives - £35

Izzo z 2 wood. This Titanium and carbon fibre 2 wood is very easy to hit and i used to bring it out when the driver was not working. 43" shaft and 12.5 degrees,a lot easier to hit than a driver but nearly the same distance. Recommended for someone who struggles with a driver. Comes with original Headcover, all in vgc - £40

Cleveland Cg12 Black pearl 54 degree mid bounce milled gap wedge, brand new in packaging. These wedges are regarded as one of the best you can buy and are superb to use with great feel. This is a brand new wedge and still has stickers/packaging on. These are the next step up to improve your short game, much better than your standard pitch/sand wedge. This are £90 new, i am after £45

Cleveland Cg12 chrome 58 degree mid bounce milled wedge. These wedges are regarded as one of the best you can buy and are superb to use with great feel. This is a used wedge in good condition. These are the next step up to improve your short game, much better than your standard pitch/sand wedge. This are £90 new, i am after £25

Ping M/B 52 degree milled gap wedge, in good condition. These wedges are regarded as one of the best you can buy and are superb to use with great feel. This is a used wedge in good condition. These are the next step up to improve your short game, much better than your standard pitch/sand wedge. This are £100 new, i am after £30

Try me with offers