Non Ford parts & other stuff for sale If its not for a Ford, or even not car part... this is the room to sell it!! Starting a topic requires you to have purchased a gold membership.

Lots of bits for sale!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 08:23 PM
cfoster
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Lots of bits for sale!!

Got various bits and bobs i'm getting rid of so thought i'd advertise them on here before i stick em on fleabay!!

Snap On / Bluepoint Space Heater - used probably about 10 times, in A1 condition, cost me £285 a couple of years back. Also comes with a 49kg gas canister 3/4 full (about 4foot in size!!!!). Has built in igniter and heat adjustment. Blows out an immense amount of heat, used to warm up my 1500sq ft unit in about 5 mins! (double garage in 2 mins!). Looking for £175 all in.

Momo Gearknob - as new, was in my XR for a while. £25 inc.postage

Dell D410 Laptop. In superb condition, comes with a fresh copy of Windows XP Pro and Office. Also comes with laptop bag, chargers and a brand new spare battery (original battery still has superb life as well!!). Has built in network card as well as built in wireless.

These are superb laptops - full review of it here: http://www.notebookreview.com/default.asp?newsID=2405

Looking for £200 including postage and packing.

8 man badboy tent!! - I've decided to sell the 'Palace' as its known by a fair few members on here!!!! For those that dont' know its a large 8 man tent which has been used only twice!!! Once being when we all went to Newquay a couple of years back! Its in as new condition, folds up very small, its easy to put up and isn't that heavy. It has an extra double inner tent as well as another double and two more singles. I have also purchased a brand new full set of poles for it as I left the last ones in Newquay on the campsite!! (poles cost me over £100!!!!).

I'm after £125 ono for the tent. I can post at your expense!!!! This is the only pic of it I have. The model is a Campus Arizona.

Momo Corse steering wheel. Was on both my XR2's for some time, removed it and had it fully refurbished and not refitted it since! Comes with a proper Momo horn button push thing it he centre (not in pic). After £30 for it

Melamide loom wrap - fireproof stuff as used in Motorsport looms etc. I have about 22foot in length of it. Will sell the lot for £50 included postage (bargain).

Genuine BMW Keyring. Purchased from BMW in Canada. In A1 condition and comes in presentation box. £12 delivered.

cheers
Chris
Old 13-07-2008, 09:39 AM
M K
10K+ Poster!!

Received 60 Likes on 59 Posts

il have the m3 keyring for £10 next time your about mate, give me a shout
Old 14-07-2008, 10:04 AM
cfoster
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Ok mate no worries