Non Ford parts & other stuff for sale If its not for a Ford, or even not car part... this is the room to sell it!! Starting a topic requires you to have purchased a gold membership.

O2 XDA orbit

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2008, 07:29 PM
chappers
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default O2 XDA orbit

For Sale: O2 XDA Orbit GPS Smartphone, 3 months old in good condition

This phone has served me well over the last 3 months. Received as upgrade but having used it for a while I think it's just a bit too much for what I need, I barely travel so don't use sat nav, don't really use the organisation tools so it's turned into a rather complicated calculator! So i'm selling it to get something a bit more suited to a student.

It comes as it was when I received it, boxed with all manuals, accessories and a couple of extras (2gb SD card and Car Charger)
Obviously it has been used for 3 months, and as i've tried to show in the pictures some of the silver around the camera lens has rubbed off, purely from being in my pocket or put on tables. This in no way affects the function of the phone, but I might as well be honest!

Installed on the 2GB SD card are a few extra applications such as GPS speed sentry, which shows your speed, compass direction, elevation and has a basic data logger:

Yes, that's an actual screenshot of a recent Eurostar journey (yes, it was awesome!)

also included is a full version of TomTom Navigator 6, with full postcode upgrade and full Europe maps, it's very good.

The phone will come with a full factory reset, so will be ready for you to start using straight away, but if you have any questions please ask!

Here are some pictures:

Looking for £200 ono.

Cheers