Non Ford parts & other stuff for sale If its not for a Ford, or even not car part... this is the room to sell it!! Starting a topic requires you to have purchased a gold membership.

Street Blaster 100idp (Direct Port) Wizards of Nos Kit

Old 05-04-2007, 11:53 AM
john
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Street Blaster 100idp (Direct Port) Wizards of Nos Kit

I have got hold of a couple of these kits for sale brand new and fully boxed.

Designed to produce reliable and useable power from standard and modified street cars which require Direct Port Injection.

This system is supplied with all parts needed including a pair of Pulsoid Solenoids, a Metallic Black 5lb alloy Nitrous cylinder (with brackets), the rquired number of Cross-Fire injectors, a Superflow combined Nitrous and Fuel Distribution Block, all pipes, fittings and switches.

The Street-Blaster 100i-dp has the ability to increase the power of your engine by up to an extra 100bhp. If required it can also be upgraded to deliver up to 200bhp, however, for economy and safety reasons the system is initally supplied with jets to deliver an extra 25bhp.

The Street-Blaster is a wet system and should suit 'any' petrol engine whether it's injected, single or multi carburettors. .

Pinched the above from another website.

They are brand new and come as show below again pic borrowed for selling purposes.

They sell for £574.58 i am after £555 each.

I may keep one for my own car but as of yet 2 available till i deciede.

Postage is £15 per kit or if you wish come and collect yourselfs.

John.