Non Ford parts & other stuff for sale If its not for a Ford, or even not car part... this is the room to sell it!! Starting a topic requires you to have purchased a gold membership.

New Aquatech Rainproof Camera Shield - Sport Basic

Old 23-03-2007, 11:50 AM
AGAR-COSWORTH
Redumbdancy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Aquatech Rainproof Camera Shield - Sport Basic

New Aquatech Water Imaging Technology Sport Shield (Basic Model) - rainproof cover for digital/film SLR cameras. Aquatech set the industry standards for rainproof camera covers, many TV companies use thier covers at outdoor sports events such as football matches where thier photogrpahic equipment is often subjected to long periods of rainfall.

The item is brand new (it was won at a photographers convention in Ireland a few weeks ago), and has never been used. I have included a photograph of the packaging as it detials what camera models it caters for. If you are unsure whether it will fit your camera or you would like me to send you better images of the item, please do not hesitate to send me a message.

For more info on the product feel free to visit the official aquatech website: http://www.aquatech.com.au/ here you will see the RRP of the product, this will give you an idea of what my friend would like to sell this for.

I will post to UK, excluding the Channel Islands. P+P will be £5.50 with Royal Mail Standard Parcels - insurance available upon request.

Now on ebay, these covers are very rare and usually sold for big money.

Ebay link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Aquatech-R...QQcmdZViewItem

Any questions - feel free to PM me.

Cheers