Non Ford parts & other stuff for sale If its not for a Ford, or even not car part... this is the room to sell it!! Starting a topic requires you to have purchased a gold membership.

NOKIA N-GAGE MOBILE PHONE.

Search this Thread

Old 21-01-2007, 01:05 PM
OB1
Part of the Furniture

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NOKIA N-GAGE MOBILE PHONE.

As per title. will be sold as soon as my next phone arrives. The phone has only been used a couple of times and i would describe it as new/mint condition as you can see in the pics. The phone has a couple of books, a CD, pc lead, a game on a card, case and headphones. This is the newer N-GAGE and not the original crap looking one which was relesed originally. There is a lot that this phone does and i haven't a clue how to use most of the stuff on there . Anyway it has a radio, you can download music and video clips (i think.) email, capture screen shots blah, blah, blah...... you'll need to read the book you get with it which is quite long , Anyway i'm open to offers, so if interested PM me an offer and the highest offer will get it (once my next phone arrives.), don't ask what i want because i don't really know what it is worth as it is as new/mint condition.