Motorcycle Chat & Sales We do fast cars and fast bikes. Keep the bike chat and adverts in here please folks!

getting out of bed sunday mornings is real easy

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2017, 06:43 PM
ray barker
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 51 Likes on 44 Posts
Default getting out of bed sunday mornings is real easy

when you can ride to places like this

Old 10-04-2017, 06:48 PM
Caddyshack
10K+ Poster!!

Received 1,031 Likes on 944 Posts

Isn't it full up with "the rest of England" in their camper vans?

Lol

Great photos, lovely part of the world...my only gripe on a recent visit was that many of the pubs and restaurants were stuck in the 80s and 90s with deep fried evertything whereas the Isle of Wight is quite modern and sophisticated on the whole in comparison.
Old 10-04-2017, 09:28 PM
ray barker

we havent cought up with the english yet. they used to say we were ten years behind in allot of cases its more like twenty for me thats not such a bad thing. not many visitors come to west penwith theres nothing here to do apart from walking. you get the ones in the beat out campers that choke you to death if they turn up weekend there gone by wednesday there bored shitless. the pubs are very much 80/90`s. allot of people dont have much disposable income here its not worth the breweries referbing them. theres not much money brought here where i live through tourism we manage on our own without quite easily unlike north & east cornwall who need tourism. plenty more pics to come with the bike and saff in them
Old 16-04-2017, 05:46 PM
ray barker

and this

Old 06-09-2017, 06:56 PM
Fartblood
Erect Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Can't quite see from the pics, but is that a ZZR-1100? The original hot rods of the Gods.
Old 06-09-2017, 07:10 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts

One of the things I long for the most, is the ocean. There's just something about that huge expanse of water, stretching as far as you can see. It's soothing effect and ability to completely rebuild your equilibrium captivates me.
Old 07-09-2017, 08:26 PM
RichieST
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 449 Likes on 397 Posts

Originally Posted by Caddyshack
Isn't it full up with "the rest of England" in their camper vans?

Lol

Great photos, lovely part of the world...my only gripe on a recent visit was that many of the pubs and restaurants were stuck in the 80s and 90s with deep fried evertything whereas the Isle of Wight is quite modern and sophisticated on the whole in comparison.
The whole island is set up for tourism, it's dead out of season, full of pensioners with nothing better to do than moan and whinge about the mainland. I used to go over a lot when my parents lived there, they moved back before my mum either murdered my dad or went mental lol.