Interesting Links Got an interesting website you think we should know about? Lets have a link to it then!

Blue Oval Owners Club

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 05:00 PM
cossie_baz
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blue Oval Owners Club

http://www.blueoval-ownersclub.com/

Our club will welcome any Ford enthusiast, I mean it doesn’t matter if your pride and joy is old, new, standard or modified. All we want is to do is be able to enjoy our cars and meet others who feel the same.

We attend most of the main events throughout the year and always try to put on an impressive display of our own. Sometimes if it is available to us we camp at the show ground the night before, when the entertainment isn’t available we always manage to provide our own. We also attend quite a few RWYB days at either Santa Pod or Shakespeare County Raceway. (for the racers among us)

Please enter our free forum and join the fun, if you are interested in becoming a club member then email me cossie_baz@blueoval-ownersclub.com I will reply a.s.a.p with a membership form for you to download, once completed, return to the address stated with a cheque for £10 (years membership fee) As a member you will receive many benefits including discount from our suppliers, discount on show tickets at nearly all the major shows, which includes a space for your car on our stand.