Interesting Links Got an interesting website you think we should know about? Lets have a link to it then!

New Car Insurance Website

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 10:35 AM
CW1981
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Car Insurance Website

Hello All,

Have you ever struggled to find the cheapest quote for your car insurance? Has the idea of buying online ever got you confused?

Well, I’m hoping that my new website can help you.

It’s called the Car Insurance Manual and is located at http://www.carinsurancemanual.co.uk

It’s seems more and more people are now buying their car insurance policies online as it often turns out to be easier and cheaper than over the phone or visiting an insurance broker. But, after talking to a lot of people, I found that most were still not confident enough to buy online, and make some great savings on their premium.

So, after some brain-storming and many cups of coffee I decided to build a site that will make the whole process of buying car insurance online that much easier.

The site contains information and advice about car insurance, as well as an extensive list of the best car insurance providers in the UK.

The car insurance providers on the site have been carefully selected, and I have found that people who have used the site so far have already saved money, simply by getting quotes from companies they wouldn’t have normally got a quote from!

I hope that you are able to take a look at the site and have a look around. I also hope that if you do use the site you save yourself your hard earned money on your premium!

I’d appreciate any feedback, or suggestions on what you’d like to see added to the site.

Thank you for your time.

Car Insurance Manual
http://www.carinsurancemanual.co.uk
Old 12-01-2007, 10:27 PM
THE INK MAN
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks good.