Insuring 3-4 cars

Search this Thread

Old 24-01-2017, 04:41 PM
Fordmad!
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 45 Likes on 45 Posts
Default Insuring 3-4 cars

Whats the best way to do so?

Have a van for work in a business policy.

Insure my rs2000 with adrian flux, thinking of changing on renewel as its gine up even though i haven't claimed and have another ncb since i started.

Want to insure an st170 too but proving expensive as i can't use my ncb on the policy.

Have a rs1800 that I'm restoring that i may want to insure this year too.

Is it best to put on 1 policy? Wouldnt mind an agreed value on the 2 rs's either
Old 24-01-2017, 04:57 PM
Caddyshack
10K+ Poster!!

Received 1,031 Likes on 944 Posts

I would go to someone like classic line for all but the van and see if you can do a big discount. Also try A Plan in Farnham, Surrey, theyncan often put a few together.

Maybe explore limited mileages as you cannot drive them all. Also big tip, if you say garaged at home and it disappears off your drive then you are likely not to be paid out (it is fine if you are parked at a friends as that is not the norm)
Old 24-01-2017, 05:03 PM
Fordmad!
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 45 Likes on 45 Posts

Not too bothered about the van would just like a good deal on the cars, probably walnut do 10k between them probably less. Always honest with insurance been caught out on home insurance before
Old 24-01-2017, 07:25 PM
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
Sponsor

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Hi,
If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to take a look into your renewal for you. Also we do offer multi car quotations so it could work out cheaper insuring all the vehicles. Did you try us for this at all?
Regards,
Dan.