General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

CUSTOM MADE 2WD SIERRA / SAPPHIRE COSWORTH GAUGE HOLDERS

Search this Thread

Old 16-07-2005, 01:05 AM
THEYGOTMETOO
CUNT!

Location: BLUE PILL or RED PILL ... All I offer is the truth, nothing more, nothing less. You choose.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CUSTOM MADE 2WD SIERRA / SAPPHIRE COSWORTH GAUGE HOLDERS

All gauge holders on this thread are for the older style, pre-face lift dashboards (non-peaked) found on 3DR's, 2WD Sapphire's and some early 4x4 Sapphire's, for the later peaked dashboard please look at: [TO BE UPDATED]

These are supplied as blanks with no holes cut into them, however upon receiving payment I will machine any size and combination of hole(s) and/or rectangles (that will fit!) in to the panel free of charge*.

They are also supplied with either the old style RS logo or the XR logo engraved in the bottom left hand corner, but diferrent/custom engraving can also be done to the buyers specification.

Centre Vent Gauge holder: £15 + P&P @ £3.50

Above photo shows two different examples, one being 3 X 52mm (the most popular) and the other 1 X 60mm and 1 X 52mm.

[MORE GAUGE HOLDERS FOR THIS TYPE OF DASHBOARD TO FOLLOW AS SOON AS I GET A CHANCE TO SORT OUT THE CAD DRAWINGS]

Payment methods accepted: Cash, Cheque, Postal Order, Bank Transfer or Credit/Debit cards over the phone.

please read small print below:

*Does not include custom engraving. Complicated shapes, patterns or high quantity of holes, rectangles, etc. may requires more machining time and work therefore MAY be subject to a additional fees, please contact me for clarification on any design.

Photos/images for illustrative purposes only. Product's appearance/function may differ slightly. All dimensions are approximate and may vary +/- 0.1mm. Where applicable all surfaces visible when fitted are polished, undersides, backs and surfaces not visible when fitted may not be polished, if you require these surfaces to be polished please let us know - small additional surcharge may apply.

(c) Copyright GNS Engineering LTD 2004, No part of the listing may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of the copyright holder(s).

ALL SALES ARE SUBJECT TO OUR STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE, FOR A COPY PLEASE CONTACT US.
Old 27-09-2005, 09:39 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

how much do u do the A piller 2gauge for?
Old 29-09-2005, 11:19 AM
THEYGOTMETOO
CUNT!

Location: BLUE PILL or RED PILL ... All I offer is the truth, nothing more, nothing less. You choose.

Sorry I don't do those. These are the flat panels that replace heater vents, ampfliers and such like
Old 21-11-2005, 08:02 PM
JezSierra
happy with that

how much are they?im not sure which style,so can i have a price for both?cheers
Old 22-11-2005, 02:25 AM
THEYGOTMETOO
CUNT!

They're £18.50 including postage for the actual gauge holder, we'll machine any holes you want (within reason!) in the gauge holder free of charge. The most popular is 3 X 52mm holes but more or less anything which will physically fit can be done.
Old 30-01-2006, 09:00 AM
snow*
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Hi mate ,

Do you do anything that will replace the gap (where my amp used to be)
It's a 1988 2WD Sapphire, ideally I'd like to put my gauges in that space but I've yet to find anyone who makes gauge holders to replace factory amps?