General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

3 dr cosworth stolen today

Old 12-10-2018, 01:02 PM
Caddyshack
10K+ Poster!!

Received 1,031 Likes on 944 Posts

Originally Posted by R4N SS
police arent interested as pikeys have nicked it to order
this is the problem, the Police know that it is probably long gone and even if they think they know who it is the pikeys just disappear...many Police will not even enter their "trailer parks" due to risk.

I went to collect something I had bought recently and ended up on a Caravan site, the people I bought from were lovely but when I drove in everyone came pouring out of their caravans and static homes to "greet" me.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:45 PM
Adam-M
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 315 Likes on 288 Posts

Pikey alert

Last edited by Adam-M; 12-10-2018 at 02:50 PM.
Old 12-10-2018, 04:41 PM
ajamesc
cossie fan (unluckerly)

Received 435 Likes on 393 Posts

Problem is pikeys ride round all day looking for shit to steel. If it’s been on a drive for a while and people are out during the day they will have seen it and been watching it and planning it. The cunts don’t care there so blatant they get away with it. They walked into my work once and asked to take the scrap battery’s we said no as we weigh them in are self’s. Hour or so later when no one was about they where caught loading them into there van. When a few of us went out there to tell them to fuck off and get the battery’s back they just un loaded them laughing not a care in the world

Last edited by ajamesc; 12-10-2018 at 04:42 PM.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:23 PM
cossynut2
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 393 Likes on 358 Posts

Adam-M. Whats the story behind the photo, please enlighten us.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:29 PM
stevieturbo
C**t

Received 258 Likes on 237 Posts

Is one of them not one of the gyppo cunts off the tv program ? Big fat thieving bastards or something ?
Old 13-10-2018, 08:07 AM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by cossynut2
What help/feedback has he got from the Police? If it is'nt recovered I hope he had it insured with a proper agreed value? It pisses me off big time that some scumbags think they have the right to steal his pride and joy to make a quick quid!!! I have had my 2wd Saff for 24 years and I know how I would feel if it got stolen.
they are on the case apparently, it is known who is responsible for arranging and having the car stolen, this bloke attends Ford shows and was at RS Combe this year amongst other events, very disconcerting that people like this attend shows and are eye balling the cars that are in attendance,

apparently this bloke is out on licence at the moment from prison, on a curfew and during the week was spotted out in a pub when he shouldn’t have been, police turned up to arrest him which so I’m told took six police offices that had tables and chairs thrown at them had to resort to using strap restraints and a taser to get the bloke in the back of a police van. Apparently the bloke is back out on the street and one has to ask the question why the fuck isn’t he locked back up??? My understanding of being out on licence is if you fart in the wrong place you’ll be straight back inside.

makes me laugh if I didn’t tax, mot or insure my vehicles I’d be nicked and have the vehicles taken off me in no time yet these scrotes seem to get away with it endlessly, how they dragged the cossie on the back of a transit that is sorned and not road legal in broad daylight and drove it to wherever it has been taken to with no one batting an eye lid is beyond me, not that I would consider doing anything illegal these days (I was a bit of a hoodlum as a young kid/man) as a lot of us were but if I did anything illegal these days I’d be nicked pretty sharpish I reckon.

as said above in the thread Jim the owner is a lovely genuine guy without a bad bone in his body and did not deserve this, he would help out any fellow enthusiasts and myself and other people I know have been out with him on many a road trip and excursions in the cars, I hope there is a positive outcome to this dog shit event for him
Old 13-10-2018, 09:34 AM
tosh
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 44 Likes on 39 Posts

I just can’t get my head round the sentencing these low life get!

If I walked into a bank etc and nicked Ł20 + grand from which are large corporate companies who let’s face it can afford the loss I would be put away for a long time, but if I nicked a Car that’s worth Ł20 + grand from a hard working man who has probably scrimped and scraped most of his life to be able to own a car like that and who probably can’t afford the loss,
all I would get is in basic terms is a slap on the wrist. (MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL)
Old 13-10-2018, 10:15 AM
Adam-M
PassionFord Post Troll

Adam-M. Whats the story behind the photo, please enlighten us.
It was posted on Facebook I dunno if there’s cctv of pikeys nicking it
Old 13-10-2018, 08:24 PM
visa_broke
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 329 Likes on 308 Posts

Originally Posted by tosh
I just can’t get my head round the sentencing these low life get!

If I walked into a bank etc and nicked Ł20 + grand from which are large corporate companies who let’s face it can afford the loss I would be put away for a long time, but if I nicked a Car that’s worth Ł20 + grand from a hard working man who has probably scrimped and scraped most of his life to be able to own a car like that and who probably can’t afford the loss,
all I would get is in basic terms is a slap on the wrist. (MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL)
There's no point in them going after pikeys as they just end up moving the caravan elsewhere. With normal people there's a paper trail and stuff they care about so they can take that away from them.

Law in the uk is on it's arse, only people that ever get punished are the motorists.
Old 13-10-2018, 08:41 PM
stevieturbo
C**t

Originally Posted by visa_broke

Law in the uk is on it's arse, only people that ever get punished are the motorists.
Or in general those who try and abide by the law, who put in a days work etc etc.

The government just loves shafting those at every opportunity. People who don;t give a fuck....the government doesn't care about them either.....well that isn't true entirely. They care enough to throw money at them, which was taken from the hard working !

We need more than a revolution !
Old 13-10-2018, 09:11 PM
james kiely
10K+ Poster!!

Received 424 Likes on 399 Posts

Originally Posted by Adam-M
Pikey alert

horrible dirty scumbags
Old 13-10-2018, 10:05 PM
cossynut2
PassionFord Post Whore!!

charlie luciano. Any updates ? From what you have said the Police arrested the guy that was responsible for getting the car nicked but have'nt charged him and now he is back out on the street. Sounds like one big fuck up by the Police to me!!!!
Old 14-10-2018, 08:22 AM
bigdel

Received 103 Likes on 83 Posts

No updates Jim, police are following a number of leads but their hands are tied by lack of hard evidence. The pikeys know this so are just sitting back laughing at them. They may be total scumbags but they ain't daft. They know if they tuck it away and wait for the fuss to die down then they can spirit in away never to be seen again. Let's hope they get complacent and drop themselves in it, then we might be rid of these parasites for a while.
Old 14-10-2018, 08:24 AM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,042 Likes on 996 Posts

Dirty horrible shite in bucket fookers.
Old 14-10-2018, 10:22 AM
STEVEST24
ST by Name and by Nature

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

Terrible thing to happen and to hear about, as ever always the hard working decent person who looses out to some of the world's lowlifes. Hopefully the police doing all they can to get the car back, but I doubt it!
Old 14-10-2018, 10:26 AM
ajamesc
cossie fan (unluckerly)

Sad thing is if it wasn’t are love for the cars and prices we are prepared to pay for them and there parts they wouldn’t be valuable to these scum as a way of making fast money.
I’d be absolutely gutted if mine went missing as I too have had mine for a very very long time now. Really is up setting and the sort of thing that puts you off being into and owning these cars really.
Old 14-10-2018, 10:53 AM
cossynut2
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by bigdel
No updates Jim, police are following a number of leads but their hands are tied by lack of hard evidence. The pikeys know this so are just sitting back laughing at them. They may be total scumbags but they ain't daft. They know if they tuck it away and wait for the fuss to die down then they can spirit in away never to be seen again. Let's hope they get complacent and drop themselves in it, then we might be rid of these parasites for a while.
I just don't get it, conflicting reports on what has happened. Why are the Police not able to do more? Has the shit heap Transit been traced? What happened to the ex jailbird who got arrested and then released? It does'nt give you much confidence in the Police! The poor owner must be gutted as I guess his Insurance won't give him any pay-out as the car could hopefully still get found before its stripped?
Old 14-10-2018, 12:08 PM
stevieturbo
C**t

Originally Posted by ajamesc
Sad thing is if it wasn’t are love for the cars and prices we are prepared to pay for them and there parts they wouldn’t be valuable to these scum as a way of making fast money.
I’d be absolutely gutted if mine went missing as I too have had mine for a very very long time now. Really is up setting and the sort of thing that puts you off being into and owning these cars really.
The same scum will steal absolutely anything they can make a few quid off. Doesnt matter to them what it is, who's it is or where it is. And the law will do fuck all about it.

You can be sure they wont be getting top money for the parts of it they sell.

And any breakers yards, salvage or whatever, there should be a minimum 30 day quarantine period on any vehicle related items that come to them. Them, as a legitimate business cannot use the excuse of ignorance for handling or even destroying stolen goods, especially given the potential values involved...although any perceived monetary values is irrelevant. Stolen is stolen.

A Pawn shop or any other legit business couldnt just buy anything off someone and destroy or sell it on without any liabilities, so the same should apply to those disposing of car stuff. if anything it should be even more strict !
Old 14-10-2018, 12:11 PM
ajamesc
cossie fan (unluckerly)

You expect all of that lol but in the real world money talks and people will pay a little less to get these parts and that’s still good money as it had some nice bits on it. They will steal anything but things that are desirable and sell easy are still top of the list and they hunt for which all shows if there going to car shows to see what’s about

Last edited by ajamesc; 14-10-2018 at 12:25 PM.
Old 14-10-2018, 12:21 PM
stevieturbo
C**t

Originally Posted by ajamesc
You expect all of that lol but in the real world money talk and people will pay a little less to get these parts and that’s still good money as it had some nice bits on it. They will steal anything but things that are desirable and sell easy are still top of the list and they hunt for which all shows if there going to car shows to see what’s about
The thieving fucks are out and about 24/7, not just car shows. They are always scoping out things to steal.
Old 14-10-2018, 12:27 PM
ajamesc
cossie fan (unluckerly)

Originally Posted by stevieturbo
The thieving fucks are out and about 24/7, not just car shows. They are always scoping out things to steal.
Yes your right and we all know this lol but still there’s a problem with RS cars as they know they sell well in parts I dare say there’s the same problem with other marques as well. The car was obviously picked and watched
They know there’s a big demand for the bits there not stupid

Last edited by ajamesc; 14-10-2018 at 12:32 PM.
Old 14-10-2018, 02:35 PM
bigdel

I just don't get it, conflicting reports on what has happened. Why are the Police not able to do more? Has the shit heap Transit been traced? What happened to the ex jailbird who got arrested and then released? It does'nt give you much confidence in the Police! The poor owner must be gutted as I guess his Insurance won't give him any pay-out as the car could hopefully still get found before its stripped?
It was traced to the scumbag who got arrested, but as there was probably no proof as to exactly who was driving it at the time, its probably hard to pin anything on him. I reckon he just sat there for hours saying 'no comment'. They know how to play the game unfortunately.
I also suspect there's a lot of misinformation being fed to the police which pulls them in many different directions, the wider pikey community coming together to report conflicting sightings all over the place. All those leads need to be followed up on which takes time, and that's just what the arseholes want, as it gives them time to break it down and get rid of the easily identifiable bits.

Last edited by bigdel; 14-10-2018 at 02:39 PM.
Old 14-10-2018, 08:01 PM
Haynes emanuel
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my 3 dr was stolen from national day, it was seen by the police in Birmingham but it just took off and they couldnt catch it,It was being followed by a known car thief driving his own silver focus.They said they couldnt question him as he wasnt doing any thing wrong and he would claim victimisation.Never seen again total bollocks.
Old 14-10-2018, 09:16 PM
cossynut2
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Haynes emanuel
my 3 dr was stolen from national day, it was seen by the police in Birmingham but it just took off and they couldnt catch it,It was being followed by a known car thief driving his own silver focus.They said they couldnt question him as he wasnt doing any thing wrong and he would claim victimisation.Never seen again total bollocks.
Sorry to hear your car was stolen as well. Hopefully your Insurance stepped up and gave you a decent pay-out to get something else.
Old 19-10-2018, 03:48 PM
Caddyshack
10K+ Poster!!

Received 1,031 Likes on 944 Posts

That sounds daft, you would think a known car thief, seen near a stolen car was evidence enough under "joint enterprise" to warrant a questioning.

And You would hope a known car thief is under regular surveillance just waiting to catch him...why not go after the low hanging fruit?
Old 19-10-2018, 07:17 PM
stevieturbo
C**t

Originally Posted by Caddyshack
That sounds daft, you would think a known car thief, seen near a stolen car was evidence enough under "joint enterprise" to warrant a questioning.

And You would hope a known car thief is under regular surveillance just waiting to catch him...why not go after the low hanging fruit?
This is the UK.

Not somewhere where the law targets criminals.
Old 20-10-2018, 07:45 AM
Haynes emanuel
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes you would think that, but in reality they didnt want to know, just interested in giving me a crime number for the insurance. Anything else would entail actual police work and for a stolen car they just cant be bothered.
Old 25-10-2018, 12:33 PM
turbo_ste
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Any update on this?
Old 25-10-2018, 12:47 PM
cossynut2
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by turbo_ste
Any update on this?
Second that.
Old 25-10-2018, 01:43 PM
tosh

Received 44 Likes on 39 Posts

3rd that, it would be nice for one to be found for a change.
Old 25-10-2018, 03:06 PM
Adam-M
PassionFord Post Troll

I highly doubt it will turn up unfortunately
Old 25-10-2018, 04:44 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

still not found - or should i say recovered
Old 25-10-2018, 04:45 PM
bigdel

Nope, no updates unfortunately, still missing
Old 25-10-2018, 04:46 PM
Adam-M
PassionFord Post Troll

The police only put in real effort for murders tbh anything else there not that bothered
Old 25-10-2018, 08:19 PM
dave cos4x4
Professional Waffler

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

The police only put in real effort for murders tbh anything else there not that bothered
and that's becoming more and more each week.

Old 25-10-2018, 08:47 PM
escortmad79
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Investigative departments into vehicle thefts across all police forces are at an all time low due to severe cutbacks. I'm lead to believe for instance that there is only one person dedicated to investigate vehicle theft for Police Scotland who is meant to cover the whole of Scotland! When he retires his job might disappear altogether.

I hear time & time again that police rarely attend after a vehicle is stolen or issue a crime reference number & close the case the same day!

So far this month there have been at least 7 classic Fords stolen & SIXTEEN stolen since 8th September, only 3 of which have been recovered!
Old 26-10-2018, 03:08 AM
visa_broke
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 329 Likes on 308 Posts

The police only put in real effort for speeding tbh anything else there not that bothered
Fixed that for you.

Its rare that I hear of police going after the real criminals, only ever hear people getting caught for motorist offences which is a shame as the country needs the bigger crimes dealing with. They need more bobbies on the beat and more power when they do catch people rather than people getting let off because they have a decent lawyer or technicalities.
Old 26-10-2018, 03:24 PM
steppy
PassionFord Regular

Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

All the more reason for vigilante justice in my opinion
Old 26-10-2018, 09:54 PM
cossynut2
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by steppy
All the more reason for vigilante justice in my opinion
The Police would be straight on it if you caught a low life stealing your car and you gave him a good thumping, he would become the victim and you would be in the shit!!!
Old 27-10-2018, 08:15 AM
steppy
PassionFord Regular

Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

The Police would be straight on it if you caught a low life stealing your car and you gave him a good thumping, he would become the victim and you would be in the shit!!!

It's up to them to prove you didn't use reasonable force, as long as you can justify your actions and don't use excessive force, you need to justify that your actions are necessary, reasonable and proportionate

Section 3(1) of the Criminal Law Act 1967 states that any person may use such force as is reasonable in the circumstances in preventing a crime or in effecting or assisting in the lawful arrest of offenders or suspected offenders or of persons unlawfully at large

I won't go into the ins and outs but it's worth interested parties to do a bit of googling and arm yourself with the law to protect yourself, family and your property, I had to learn this in my job to protect myself when dealing with violent people

Last edited by steppy; 27-10-2018 at 08:32 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 3 dr cosworth stolen today