General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Pure Rally

Search this Thread

Old 22-11-2017, 11:35 AM
purerally
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pure Rally

We have now hosted over 30 rallies worldwide! Take a look at our recent testimonial from one of our customers, Kevin.

“I haven’t attended other rallies before but I thoroughly enjoyed the two I have attended with Pure Rally. The rallies are well organised, value for money and great fun as they get everyone in involved. It was great to meet new people and the WhatsApp group we had is still going a year from the first rally I attended. I would say to anyone looking at attending a rally to definitely give it ago. I will forward to attending yet another rally again next year.”

For more information visit our website purerally.co.uk
Old 22-11-2017, 11:35 AM
purerally
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pure Rally

We have now hosted over 30 rallies worldwide! Take a look at our recent testimonial from one of our customers, Grant.

‘’From personal experience, I would say Pure Rally trips are worth doing, not only are the rallies well organised, but you get to experience them with a great crowd of likeminded people. The best thing I would say about the rallies is the variety of destinations as there are lots to choose from. From the many UK rallies I have done, I have recommended the trips to friends and would love the chance to do an abroad tour in the future. ‘’

For more information visit our website purerally.co.uk
Old 22-11-2017, 11:24 PM
burnzy
burnzy

Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts

Or search pure rally on google and read all the reviews/complaints first.
Old 23-11-2017, 09:43 PM
Eigdoog
±§~Quadzackular~§±

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Well organised? Ive known two people to go on these (different rallies) and they both said its badly organised.

One bloke said at the evening parties most the lads were doing coke all night lol.

Anyone on here been on one?
Old 26-11-2017, 05:32 PM
burnzy
burnzy

Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts

I remember a forum I was using at the time a person booked a place on one of the rallies and it got cancelled and no refund iirc, bloke obviously wasn’t happy, might of been on bmw5.co.uk.

just searched, here it is is if someone wants a read

http://forum.bmw5.co.uk/topic/118459...omment-1280141
The following users liked this post:
andy.v (26-11-2017)