General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Feck!n b@stard cnuts and w@nkers...GOT PAID UP !!!!

Old 02-08-2016, 09:23 PM
Cragrat
sit boo boo sit

Received 50 Likes on 44 Posts
Default Feck!n b@stard cnuts and w@nkers...GOT PAID UP !!!!

Our lasses fiesta nothing flash a 1000cc ecoboost thing 5 days old less than 50 miles on it

She comes back from her 12 hour shift at hospital to find the rear looking like this...

No note no fook all..

No cameras as the hospital charge nurses etc to park in the car park they built and even if it wasn't exorbitant you still can't get a pass cos the office (9 to fuckin five workers) get first dibs...so she has to park about 20 mins walk away on the street..

Pretty peeved. .....

Last edited by Cragrat; 15-08-2016 at 05:24 PM.
Old 02-08-2016, 09:32 PM
rooos
PassionFord Regular

Received 103 Likes on 97 Posts

shame on them!
my support to you and to your lady...
Old 02-08-2016, 10:02 PM
jc2000e
Regular Contributor

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

feel for you fella. there are some right tw*ts about.
Old 02-08-2016, 10:36 PM
Adam-M
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 315 Likes on 288 Posts

Bloody twats, my daily is a mk7 transit and I've had a go a two pricks in the last month who I've been parked next to and they open there door slowly then go ah fuck it it's only a van and just whack there doors off my van not noticing I've been sat in the van. Gave them both abuse the first one was a mechanic at Arnold Clarks in probably a customers focus st. Next time it happens I'm gonna whack my door off their car infront of them seen as they don't care.
Old 03-08-2016, 05:28 AM
colarado red
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Adam-M
Bloody twats, my daily is a mk7 transit and I've had a go a two pricks in the last month who I've been parked next to and they open there door slowly then go ah fuck it it's only a van and just whack there doors off my van not noticing I've been sat in the van. Gave them both abuse the first one was a mechanic at Arnold Clarks in probably a customers focus st. Next time it happens I'm gonna whack my door off their car infront of them seen as they don't care.
If I seen some cunt do that to my motor they would come back and find nice stripe on their car with a key arseholes.
Old 03-08-2016, 06:41 AM
Cragrat
sit boo boo sit

Just had a tot up of incedents of which none were our fault

Last car she a some gimp reversed into whilst she in butchers (he saw it and told her whilst she was in the queue ) when it was les than a year old

My van was keyed in its second year and some clown reversed into a couple of years ago when I was sat in it waiting for my middle lad

Eldest lads car was driven into the back of and hit as he was going round a roundabout last year by some berk ot looking

I'm gonna see if I can get a group discount from hummer or maybe a gun..

Those blokes opening doors on the van deserve a proper slap
Old 03-08-2016, 06:43 AM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,042 Likes on 996 Posts

Its shite isnt it Daz. You wanna see the state of the wifes focus now. I dont think one panel hasnt got a mark or dent on it. Her car was a clean thing when we first got it.
Old 03-08-2016, 07:48 AM
Cragrat
sit boo boo sit

Originally Posted by Glenn_
Its shite isnt it Daz. You wanna see the state of the wifes focus now. I dont think one panel hasnt got a mark or dent on it. Her car was a clean thing when we first got it.
It is bud, the focus she had b4 the last fiesta didn't have an unmarked panel but she used to park that at work (when there free spaces for staff), so when we got the last one she made a concious effort to be aware of where to park it (not next to shit heaps not within 2 steps of morrisons etc) , at least no one has been hurt .....yet !!!
Old 03-08-2016, 08:09 AM
Zetec_mk4_XR3i
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 27 Likes on 27 Posts

Damage to the car is bad enough, but still can't believe they charge nurses and doctors to park at their place of work.

Learned that myself when my wife was in for an op, was chatting to them about the price of the parking and they said they don't get a reduced rate, couldn't believe they have to pay!! And as you said, that's on top of exhausting 12 hour shifts.
The following users liked this post:
MK3MATTS1 (05-08-2016)
Old 03-08-2016, 01:17 PM
Wilde_UK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ouch, sorry to see that, hope you manage to find (and throttle) whoever did it.

It's a new car thing, I swear -- my mum got a new Panda in 2014, had it for three days before someone smashed into it in her work car park. Got her a new car recently, and someone backed into it in traffic. A week after she got it.
Old 03-08-2016, 03:02 PM
xr2john
Passionford Addict

Received 89 Likes on 88 Posts

Nothing worse than this and boils my piss. Had a couple of incidents like this myself but worst one was a c**t in a merc opened his door into my Subaru outside B&Q a few years back. Looked me straight in the face and then had the balls to just walk away without even so much as a sorry. Well didn't pay him as somehow he came back out too 2 flat tyres and I was still sat there. Told him to his face karmas a bitch eh and drove off. Bet it made him think twice in future the twat
Old 03-08-2016, 03:06 PM
natehall
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

and this is why I drive around in a Ł300 shitbox focus daily.

if anyone damages it, its unlikely I would notice unless they ripped a panel off or moved the dirt revealing shiny paint
Old 03-08-2016, 03:47 PM
visa_broke
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 329 Likes on 308 Posts

people don't care anymore, no respect for other people and what they own. Just shows the way kids are being raised now with parents not being able to (or not wanting to) discipline them and then finding the same lack of respect with parents as well.
Old 03-08-2016, 05:21 PM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Originally Posted by Cragrat
It is bud, the focus she had b4 the last fiesta didn't have an unmarked panel but she used to park that at work (when there free spaces for staff), so when we got the last one she made a concious effort to be aware of where to park it (not next to shit heaps not within 2 steps of morrisons etc) , at least no one has been hurt .....yet !!!
She parks hers at work in a car park and like i said theres marks all over it. We even went to the cinema one night and came out to a big circular scratch on the osr door.
Old 03-08-2016, 05:53 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

are you sure she didn't crash it and made up the story rather than admit it?
Old 03-08-2016, 06:47 PM
Cos500

Received 82 Likes on 72 Posts

Have a walk around the carpark and look for a car with some light damage with red paint, once found cave the doors in
Old 03-08-2016, 07:02 PM
Cragrat
sit boo boo sit

Originally Posted by fuzzy
are you sure she didn't crash it and made up the story rather than admit it?
That's helpful mate,Thankyou

If you look at the damage there's no way it could be done by anyone other than a third party
Old 03-08-2016, 08:50 PM
burnzy
burnzy

Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts

I was dropping the kids off to a birthday party when a new quashqui revered into an Audi right in front of me, it made a crunch and they knew they hit it as they stopped and looked behind there shoulders and then drove off, dented the bumper slightly and marked all the paint, I told the misses to write the plate, colour and car down on paper and waited for Audi driver to turn up so I could give him the details of the knobs that drove off, poor bloke would of had the damaged taken out of his wages as it was a company car, I can't stand people any more if I'm honest, pretty much everyone is a selfish cunt that only thinks of themselves.

The once I seen a micra with a flat tyre on the pavement of a chockablock 30mph dual carriageway in rush hour and two old biddies sitting there, I pulled over and asked if they needed help, fortunately someone was coming but they had sat at the side of the road for 45 minutes and I was the only person out of thousands of cars that must of passed that could be arsed to offer help.
Old 03-08-2016, 10:00 PM
cossynut2
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 393 Likes on 358 Posts

My wife parked her car a couple of weeks ago and when she finished work and came back to it this is what she found, some low life went into the back of it and just pissed off with no note left and a " fuck you " attitude.

cost me Ł46 for a new one!

Last edited by cossynut2; 03-08-2016 at 10:02 PM.
Old 03-08-2016, 10:12 PM
rooos
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by Burnzybubbles
The once I seen a micra with a flat tyre on the pavement of a chockablock 30mph dual carriageway in rush hour and two old biddies sitting there, I pulled over and asked if they needed help, fortunately someone was coming but they had sat at the side of the road for 45 minutes and I was the only person out of thousands of cars that must of passed that could be arsed to offer help.
it happens down here too.
when you stop to help, people who just look doing nothing, act like you were the problem.
a month ago, a lady skidded mad at me, 'cause i was pulling to start up an old man's car. problem was his car died in the middle of an intersection, and everybody just passed through...
important things are the newest app, appetizers at 600pm and a football match every sunday... very sad, nobody gives a damn.
Old 04-08-2016, 06:27 AM
Cragrat
sit boo boo sit

Er-in-doors came back her car yesterday and there's a note saying someone wants a chat about her car, rang the number a few times but no answer so texted after exchange of a few messages it turns out he hit her car and will pay for all damage and is sorry for any stress , also claimed he left a note on the day but someone must've "took it" !!

Faith in human nature may have been restored in the Cragrat household

He's ringing me today so time will tell....

Last edited by Cragrat; 04-08-2016 at 06:29 AM.
Old 04-08-2016, 07:05 AM
visa_broke
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 329 Likes on 308 Posts

good luck getting a result from this guy, at least you heard something back
Old 04-08-2016, 07:06 AM
andy888

Received 28 Likes on 28 Posts

maybe he's on here and saw this!!!!
Old 04-08-2016, 07:34 AM
rooos
PassionFord Regular

looks kinda good news... good luck with it
Old 04-08-2016, 08:55 AM
Cragrat
sit boo boo sit

Er-in-doors doors just sent me a pic of the house she was parked outside and it's owned by the guy that reversed into my van a year or so ago.....coincidence? ?
Old 04-08-2016, 02:58 PM
gcfcos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 560 Likes on 522 Posts

We've had our new Nissan note for 18 months now 15 plate and both sides are totally riddled with dents and scratches. Rear bumper has 2 deep scratches and front bumper has a deep scratch. Great dent put in o/s/r door 2 weeks after getting it new. I'm never buying a new car again. It's on pcp finance so will have to pay to rectify all the damage when it goes back after 3 years :-( was sat in the car in tesco car park a year after getting it and some guy pulled up in a van and just opened the door straight onto it. He went to walk off and I got out and said oi you hit my car and he said "get over it". I went mental to the point security had to come out and half the car park were staring at me. Not normally like that but I'd had enough by then. Have always driven old ÂŁ500 cars and always kept them mechanically mint but never cared about bodywork until now. My Cossie is also riddled in dents by wankers. Even caught a women with a transit door opened on to it once when I came out a shop with her foot resting pushing the van door open texting on her phone! Gave her a right mouth full too. Bitch
Old 04-08-2016, 05:36 PM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Tip top Daz. He must of felt guilty.
Old 04-08-2016, 05:49 PM
Cos500

Received 82 Likes on 72 Posts

Parked my cossie in the General carpark for one of the shows years ago as left it late to get on club stand, came back out to it later on to find a woman parked next to me emptying her hand bag over my roof to find her keys, she'd probably not caused that much damage but as I raged at her sweeping the contents of her bag off my roof and launching it at her I scratched it all over, had to be repainted, I left her in tears and felt guilty later on and wish I had apologised or dealt with it better
Old 04-08-2016, 06:00 PM
Cragrat
sit boo boo sit

Well spoke to him today, all apologetic etc, gave me his contact details and wants to pay us for the damage as it was his works van.Just need to sort estimate (more hassle !!),then all he has to do is pay it, think he may be in for a shock mind
Old 04-08-2016, 07:44 PM
JasonPD

Received 101 Likes on 97 Posts

Really glad the fella is going to cough up. To be fair I'm quite suprised as every c*nt usually drives off and either doesn't notice or give two sh1ts. I'm pleased that not everyone is like that.
Old 04-08-2016, 10:27 PM
Cragrat
sit boo boo sit

Originally Posted by Glenn_
Tip top Daz. He must of felt guilty.

Originally Posted by JasonPD
Really glad the fella is going to cough up. To be fair I'm quite suprised as every c*nt usually drives off and either doesn't notice or give two sh1ts. I'm pleased that not everyone is like that.
I think it's down to the fact er-in-doors had a gut feeling it was a vehicle from the building site opposite where she parked and stuck a note on its door and I guess his work mates made him 'fess up
Old 05-08-2016, 11:52 AM
Cragrat
sit boo boo sit

Got estimate to him and he's fetching the cash down on monday

Faith in human nature near the point of being restored. .
The following users liked this post:
MONSTER (08-08-2016)
Old 07-08-2016, 09:47 PM
Kevin_Mc

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

My wife's car was hit a few weekends ago, by an old woman, whilst we were sat at traffic lights. She then just drove off. I told the missus to follow her and about 4 sets of lights later i ran up to her car, tapped the passenger window and politely asked her to pull over as she had hit us.

She was full of apologies, admitted it was 100% her fault, we got her name and left her my number (the car's registered to me). Anyway, she asked if i could get quotes to repair the damage outwith insurance so the next day i did, she told me to pop round to collect a cheque for Ł390 and the next day i did.

Took it to get repaired the next week and dropped a receipt off her the day after. It saved us a fuckload of hassle tbh, she was a pleasure to deal with and i made it easy for her as well. She told me a few times she was so glad we were so calm and nice to her, even with our daughter in the car.

There's no reason to be a prick IMO but nowadays no-one seems to give a fuck about anyone else however dealing woth this woman restored my faith in people a little.

Last edited by Kevin_Mc; 07-08-2016 at 09:49 PM.
Old 07-08-2016, 11:52 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

she drove of after a collision and she restored your faith in human nature?
Old 08-08-2016, 12:31 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

driving from the scene of an accident is an offence shes only being nice to avoid getting done by the police as she is rightly fucked if the police could be bothered to do anything about it.

Some cunt in a 3 series sardined me while i was parked up. The cunt slammed his door into mine, while i was sat there and the little prick refused to apologise when i got out and asked him what the fuck he thought he was doing. Bear in mind i was on an end space parked over as far as possible so it would be impossible to be sardined in unless someone parks half in my space which this cunt did. The cunt then decided to walk off so i slammed my door repeatedly into his leaving a nice dent is his "gangstered up" bm. he comes back saying he will get his brothers to sort me out. yeah fucking right.

He didnt care about other peoples property yet didnt like it when someone did the same to his. typical cunt behaviour of the modern generation. Normally i'd have kept it to verbal abuse but the cunt riled me up so smashing his door in hopefully will teach him a lesson.
Old 08-08-2016, 03:43 PM
Kevin_Mc

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by fuzzy
she drove of after a collision and she restored your faith in human nature?
yeah... the way i seen it going was that after driving off she would refuse to believe that she hit us, the police would need to be called and insurance involved but thankfully it was resolved easily
Old 08-08-2016, 04:10 PM
pcbp97
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Don't know if you are interested but you can get pre-painted bumpers from a ford dealer for a reasonable price.
Old 08-08-2016, 10:04 PM
richr
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Boils my piss the lack of respect of other peoples property.

Even my work vans were kept nice and i used to park in carparks well away from anyone also straddle the dividing white line.

Yep i would come back and find someone parked next to me, wtf.

Same with car shows you park up to display your car and joe public walk amongst us scrapping bags and the like along your car.

I now drive a less than perfect P100 so parking isn't so much of an issue
Old 08-08-2016, 10:30 PM
Chopshop85
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 70 Likes on 63 Posts

Glad that order and balance is on its way to being restored.

My blood boiler wasn't even my car. Was out in a friends 911 Targa 4S. Popped to tesco. Just as we got out the car a women went to get into her fiat multipla. Swung the door straight into the side of the porsche, hard. Paint transfer and dent.
After being confronted and having to explain what she had done was wrong!?! her reply was "oh chill out its only a car!"

I swear people don't realise most of the time your car is the second most expensive thing you'll buy! Look after it and respect others.
Old 10-08-2016, 12:43 PM
Cragrat
sit boo boo sit

Well Monday came and went, the Twat never turned up, after many calls and texts that night and next day eventually he texted (phone just rings out but prefer text as I have written documentation) to say he will ring 8pm Wednesday evening, and guess what - fuck all...

Cue inspector clueso time and hunted him down view the interwebs etc,the firm rang a bell with me and it turns out he works on the same firm as the cousin of the lad I go shooting with.

His boss gets a call from my mates cousin who states he knows about the situation but was led to believe I had been paid, he's also no longer his boss !!

I spoke to his ex boss this morning (a nice chap) who then rang his new firm with my info stating due to the curcumstances he could be looking at 5-10 points and a fine if I push for police action and his old boss also gets an insurance claim ,he also said he would pay the cost of repairs and drop the lad right I the shit at which point I offered him the police crime number

Ten mins later a message from the thitd party stating he will pay Saturday am - I won't hold my breath tbh.!!

Last edited by Cragrat; 10-08-2016 at 12:45 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Feck!n b@stard cnuts and w@nkers...GOT PAID UP !!!!