General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Seat Cupra R. Your Thoughts

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 03:26 PM
Ben26
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No defo want a mk1 focus. Just been window shoppin with the cupras. ( sat at home bored for an afternoon )
Would pick an RS over an R anyday. Even if the RS if a couple k more which it will b
Old 05-07-2013, 03:37 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OP, I think the best thing to do is ignore every post by 'Cosworth Lad' in this thread. The Cupra's are very nice cars, and pretty quick too, much better than a shonky old Merc that even my rusty old Nissan could beat.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:23 PM
bluntys1rsturbo
Boost addict

Received 150 Likes on 145 Posts

Originally Posted by zetec-Sam
OP, I think the best thing to do is ignore every post by 'Cosworth Lad' in this thread. The Cupra's are very nice cars, and pretty quick too, much better than a shonky old Merc that even my rusty old Nissan could beat.
Old 05-07-2013, 10:06 PM
Cosworth Lad
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lol doh I never said there bad cars but there are better cars out there another one of my mates got a red one that he cant sell so his going to have to keep it lol were as a focus mk1 they dont hang about when selling though lol.
Old 06-07-2013, 12:04 AM
rs old skool
BANNED
BANNED

my thoughts on a cupra.. Well they aint very high, crap cars, and still do have problems including the dreading coil pack problem. Never had one come any where near me .. raced plenty of them and dusted them pretty dissapointing power wise! focus rs is a nice looking car but then so is the cupra r they look good ..but none of the 2 are quick! if you want proper power then stay old skool.. but if you want a modern play station then get the focus lol .. real power is old skool power ..if you do then dont try to race any cosworths or rs turbos because you will get shown what PROPER power is lol
Old 06-07-2013, 02:10 AM
Chopshop85
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 70 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by rs old skool
my thoughts on a cupra.. Well they aint very high, crap cars, and still do have problems including the dreading coil pack problem. Never had one come any where near me .. raced plenty of them and dusted them pretty dissapointing power wise! focus rs is a nice looking car but then so is the cupra r they look good ..but none of the 2 are quick! if you want proper power then stay old skool.. but if you want a modern play station then get the focus lol .. real power is old skool power ..if you do then dont try to race any cosworths or rs turbos because you will get shown what PROPER power is lol
This is passionford.

You must be looking for blinkeredford.
Old 06-07-2013, 04:31 AM
Chaz888
Advanced PassionFord User

Not a bad car with a very good engine (AUQ same as my Vrs) have a try in one you may like it and if not try the golf and skoda thing is with all this vag stuff its like having sex with the same dirty slut of a girl but she fucks a bit different depending on what she got dressed up in ,if you get my meaning .
Old 08-07-2013, 11:43 AM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Originally Posted by rs old skool
Put a standard RS Turbo against a standard Cupra R and see what happens in any racing discipline.
Old 08-07-2013, 11:50 AM
Ben26
PassionFord Post Troll

Put a standard RS Turbo against a standard Cupra R and see what happens in any racing discipline.
standard RS Turbos are so slow, I remember when mine was standard it was a joke, the R would smash the RS
Old 08-07-2013, 12:50 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Originally Posted by Ben26
standard RS Turbos are so slow, I remember when mine was standard it was a joke, the R would smash the RS
Exactly my point I don't know why anyone's even comparing them lol.