General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Stolen 3 door

Search this Thread

Old 28-06-2013, 09:55 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

The police are organised when it motivates them. They couldnt give a fuck about stolen cars unless they can catch them in progress (ie likely conviction) or catch a boat full of stolen cars about to leave port....

otherwise they dont care as there is nothing in it for them.
Old 28-06-2013, 10:08 PM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry to hear about the scum taking your car.

If you find the place of where the car is call the police and tell them your stolen property is their (not 999 but 101)

Worked with me in March when some scum robbed some of my stuff.
Old 28-06-2013, 10:34 PM
Matt Baxter
Back in black!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

They really do want there dirty robbing cunting hands chopping off with a rusty blade
Old 29-06-2013, 12:00 AM
stevieturbo
C**t

Received 261 Likes on 240 Posts

The police are more interested in harassing legal motorists than car thieves....

Our laws and legal system really do baffle me.
Old 29-06-2013, 03:24 AM
Acidburn
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

tell them you are not fussed about the car, you just want the two bags of coke out the spare wheel well, they will find it then.

On a more serious note - hope you get a positive result out of this and they get your car back with everything thats gone missing.
Old 29-06-2013, 05:07 PM
RC4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Psycho Warren
Surely the way forward is to follow up with a viewing as a potential buyer then sit on it once located and call in the 5-0. If they wont come to the location, then tell them violence is about to occur as you retake the car by force. The police will then come quickly to stop you taking back your car by force but once on scene they cannot ignore the stolen property in front of them and hence problem solved.
why call the police find out where it is and beat the living daylights out of themfucking theiving bastards this day and age the police will do nothing*!
Old 29-06-2013, 05:13 PM
stevieturbo
C**t

Originally Posted by RC4
why call the police find out where it is and beat the living daylights out of themfucking theiving bastards this day and age the police will do nothing*!
It is pretty disgusting. Makes you wonder who the real criminals are. Those who steal cars, or those who allow them to get away with it.
Old 29-06-2013, 08:12 PM
righthooker
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RC4
Why call the police ???
Maybe because I need to claim on my insurance for a start , secondly I had good information , and last but not least I would be in more trouble than the theiving scum if I did anything .
This ain't no shonky taxi I have 13 years in this car and the value if a small house , that's why I got the police involved

Another fucking hero , see what u actually do if it ever happens to u ??
Old 29-06-2013, 08:25 PM
Patto
Advanced PassionFord User

You no closer to getting it back then mate? Police not got anywere with it?
Old 29-06-2013, 09:04 PM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

As above.I hope you get it back.
Old 29-06-2013, 09:08 PM
Cossie.jack
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Originally Posted by ben_frst
I wouldn't have posted anything on here if the thieves are members on here and have read that and know the cops are in pursuit they could just get rid of the motor via fire or crusher destroying the evidence and deny all knowledge.

hope you get it back its shit some people think they have a right to your hard earned property
Totally agree with this? Surly you shouldn't be given any news or information about what's going on if the potential thieves could be on this site?

Do hope you get your car back and everything sorted though!
Old 29-06-2013, 09:11 PM
chettle
Regular Contributor

Gutted to hear this mate, and even more gutting that members of PF potentially are involved, hope you get it back in the condition it was left in!

Wheres RS Mat when you need him?!
Old 29-06-2013, 10:25 PM
white2lsr

Hope you get it back, I really do
Old 29-06-2013, 10:49 PM
BRAMMER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by chettle

Wheres RS Mat when you need him?
I know your probably just saying but Mats got enough going on at the minute off this site, i'd say this would be the last thing he would get involved with.

Hope you get this back Clive i can't even imagine to think what i'd be doing if it were mine, like you have said it's not always the fastest or effective way getting the police involved but you have to at least go through the correct channels these days as the courts seem to be against the victim for some unknown reason.
Old 30-06-2013, 12:00 AM
Cilly-jey

The police did fuck all when mine went missing. They just don't want to no.
Now have trackers in my cars, can check where they are using my iPhone..
They was more interested in how I got it back, when I got it back! Told them they didn't need to no and to funk off as the didn't want to help me in the first place
Old 30-06-2013, 04:28 AM
therebelsc
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by RC4
Yet another gangstaaar scary place this PH .
Old 30-06-2013, 09:01 AM
COLEYST200
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 144 Likes on 133 Posts

I do hope you get it back mate I feel for you not good
Old 30-06-2013, 09:10 AM
stevieturbo
C**t

Originally Posted by Cilly-jey
The police did fuck all when mine went missing. They just don't want to no.
Now have trackers in my cars, can check where they are using my iPhone..
They was more interested in how I got it back, when I got it back! Told them they didn't need to no and to funk off as the didn't want to help me in the first place
IMO cops with that attitude who do nothing should be charged with helping the thieves
Old 01-07-2013, 07:47 AM
righthooker
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Honour amongst thieves , lad who knows about the car got arrested yesterday , says he couldn't say who offered him the car due to fear of retribution .. So good old plod just leave it at that !!!! So even though he is on licence it's ok for him to try and pass on stolen goods , I don't quite get it
Old 01-07-2013, 08:11 AM
Harris.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 55 Likes on 51 Posts

So it don't look like your getting it back then?
Old 01-07-2013, 08:42 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Which is why you should have arranged to meet the seller via the mate he offered the car to originally, without blowing the whistle that you knew it was him and certainly before he got nicked...

As i said before, youve now got zero hope of arranging an easy way of finding out where the car is.
Old 01-07-2013, 02:05 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Have you heard everyone on here, its like reading posts from tony Montana, Jessica Fletcher, Terminator and Poirot all rolled into one.
Old 01-07-2013, 02:18 PM
Harris.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Alps Pacino
Have you heard everyone on here, its like reading posts from tony Montana, Jessica Fletcher, Terminator and Poirot all rolled into one.
Agreed mate ,old warren there drive's round with a AK47 with 50 cent pumping out
Old 01-07-2013, 04:16 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Originally Posted by Harris.
Agreed mate ,old warren there drive's round with a AK47 with 50 cent pumping out
Where did i say that??

You arrange a meet via the mate, you turn up and call the feds once you know the car is there.

Its immobile so its not like they can speed off in it is it?? so its going to be some lockup somewhere.

They are thiefs so are by definition cowards. I bet most of them if you walked in and said thats my car im calling the cops would just run off rather than attack you.

However now youve got little chance of ever finding out where the car is unless you go "tony montana" on the guys fingers and toes until he squeels. And chances are he has already told the thieves youre onto him since the arrest so the car will have been moved/disposed of.

But hey, if youre not prepared to risk a bloody nose by setting up a fake meet to buy a car (that happens to be yours) and are happy to loose it to the insurance and rely on a pay out, then fine.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:05 PM
doga-ot
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by Psycho Warren
Where did i say that??

You arrange a meet via the mate, you turn up and call the feds once you know the car is there.

Its immobile so its not like they can speed off in it is it?? so its going to be some lockup somewhere.

They are thiefs so are by definition cowards. I bet most of them if you walked in and said thats my car im calling the cops would just run off rather than attack you.

However now youve got little chance of ever finding out where the car is unless you go "tony montana" on the guys fingers and toes until he squeels. And chances are he has already told the thieves youre onto him since the arrest so the car will have been moved/disposed of.

But hey, if youre not prepared to risk a bloody nose by setting up a fake meet to buy a car (that happens to be yours) and are happy to loose it to the insurance and rely on a pay out, then fine.
110% agree bud we must just be the odd 2 out (but we're just hero's remember)
Old 01-07-2013, 06:46 PM
Harris.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by doga-ot
110% agree bud we must just be the odd 2 out (but we're just hero's remember)

Its not about being a hero , some of these people are meat heads who really couldn't give a shit if they hurt your or anyone else .

Don't get me wrong id feel the same way if it was my car but I have a gf and child to think about also .
Old 01-07-2013, 06:58 PM
doga-ot
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Harris.
Its not about being a hero , some of these people are meat heads who really couldn't give a shit if they hurt your or anyone else .

Don't get me wrong id feel the same way if it was my car but I have a gf and child to think about also .
Bud but it makes no sense if what your saying is you wouldn't want to take actions yourself because of you wife and kids (fair play to you) do you really think by them getting nicked (likely as it's not lol)they wont come for revenge??? and if you went about it properly they wouldn't dare come after you anyway they be to scared once they've seen what your capable of (especially just over a car)
Old 01-07-2013, 07:04 PM
Harris.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by doga-ot
Bud but it makes no sense if what your saying is you wouldn't want to take actions yourself because of you wife and kids (fair play to you) do you really think by them getting nicked (likely as it's not lol)they wont come for revenge??? and if you went about it properly they wouldn't dare come after you anyway they be to scared once they've seen what your capable of (especially just over a car)
Im sure he will do it his way, if he gets the car back that's excellent .
Old 01-07-2013, 09:24 PM
righthooker
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Getting a meet to see the car was out from the beginning , u all make it found do simple ,,,
I found out the car was gone midnight Saturday , my insurance ran out 3 days later ,, that's why I had to report it.
If its gone its home , I won't be getting another that's for sure , 13 years and lots if time sweat and tears can't be replaced
Old 02-07-2013, 08:58 AM
doga-ot
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by righthooker
Getting a meet to see the car was out from the beginning , u all make it found do simple ,,,
I found out the car was gone midnight Saturday , my insurance ran out 3 days later ,, that's why I had to report it.
If its gone its home , I won't be getting another that's for sure , 13 years and lots if time sweat and tears can't be replaced
Bud i can understand your situation and i think you were spot on insurance wise as there was no guarentee you would get it back, either way its too late now should have done what you did and got a few people to go round there either way you'd have been a winner! You may have got car back, stopped insurance claim and if it had of been gone at least you had insurance claim to fall back on! Best of luck any how its done now hopefully this is not the end for you and it may still turn up! 1 thing to come from this you now know who your friends are bud!(if you get what i'm saying)
Old 02-07-2013, 11:07 AM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

I really do hope you get it back.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:41 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

This is what you should have done to the cunt:

Then to his thieving mates:
Old 02-07-2013, 11:57 AM
rog
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 69 Likes on 51 Posts

I hope you get a good payout from the insurance and don't get messed about, that's probably the best likely outcome now.
I can see where you're coming for regarding reporting it stolen officially, probably the most wise thing to do if it all went wrong, at least you've got some come back.

I think some people on here are being a little harsh though, most of the responses are constructive with their suggestions, I've read all the posts and there's only a couple that are silly, the majority offered up good advice IMO.

Anyway, what you "do or don't do" is entirely your own business, good luck.
Old 16-07-2013, 02:14 AM
andy888

Received 28 Likes on 28 Posts

any news on this?
Old 16-07-2013, 07:16 AM
justin st13
Part of the Furniture

Any news proba gutted for you mate. Feel really gutted for you, proves that horrible people even troll on this forum. Hope you get her back, beautiful car. Don't lose hope.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:24 PM
andy888

Received 28 Likes on 28 Posts

was this car ever found?
Old 10-12-2013, 08:43 PM
The Youth.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 55 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by andy888
was this car ever found?
No the car has not turned up and after 5 months of investigation by G4s security (they were called in by clives insurance company) including interviewing clive, the garage block owner and even me for 2 hours (It was me that found it missing)
His claim has been accepted and he is now waiting on a settlement..

From what I have seen its has been a very very poor response by the police, the insurance company and G4 s

I just hope that Clive gets the correct pay out after 5 months of total grief for him.

steve
Old 10-12-2013, 09:06 PM
bigchez
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by The Youth.
No the car has not turned up and after 5 months of investigation by G4s security (they were called in by clives insurance company) including interviewing clive, the garage block owner and even me for 2 hours (It was me that found it missing)
His claim has been accepted and he is now waiting on a settlement..

From what I have seen its has been a very very poor response by the police, the insurance company and G4 s

I just hope that Clive gets the correct pay out after 5 months of total grief for him.

steve
That's pretty shit really - G4S are a fucking joke after the olympic fuck ups and charging for monitoring people on tags who were already dead.
Old 10-12-2013, 09:33 PM
louis_2012

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This really should have been nipped in the bud the moment leads were discovered.

As said, get someone to go see the car who knows the owner, but the thieves dont know he knows the owner.

Car full of heavies armed to the teeth follow the guy whos going to view the car, but lie in wait.Extra person also goes with the guy going to view, as the guy viewing views the car, the other guy stays in the car and gets on the phone, gives a strike call the heavies come bailing in and people get hurt, guy gets his car back.

Youve given them too much time and too much info on here to get it moved or disposed of now, too late.
Old 10-12-2013, 09:46 PM
The Youth.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 55 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by louis_2012
This really should have been nipped in the bud the moment leads were discovered.

As said, get someone to go see the car who knows the owner, but the thieves dont know he knows the owner.

Car full of heavies armed to the teeth follow the guy whos going to view the car, but lie in wait.Extra person also goes with the guy going to view, as the guy viewing views the car, the other guy stays in the car and gets on the phone, gives a strike call the heavies come bailing in and people get hurt, guy gets his car back.

Youve given them too much time and too much info on here to get it moved or disposed of now, too late.
your missing the point by the time Clive found out that the car had been offered for sale it was a several weeks later and the chance had already gone!
Also I think you've been watching too much telly, its not like a 70's episode of the professionals you know!

steve

Last edited by The Youth.; 10-12-2013 at 09:48 PM.

Quick Reply: Stolen 3 door