General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

R33 gtr stolen just now

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 05:44 PM
b8ucks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Snap, gutting for you hopefully it'll turn up, used to be parked on a drive with a red RST right? If that's the case I cycle past your house on the way home from the station most days

Hoping it all works out mate

Thanks for all the messages. As everyone has said it must be in pieces by now. If it isn't theyre fucking retarded. I'll have to keep my eyes out for the parts for sale.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:58 PM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hope the kunts die and u get the car back dude
Old 12-07-2011, 12:04 AM
AndyNo1
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Im in Essex mate so will keep my eye out.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:00 AM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Hmmm,just thinking that maybe it`s worth snaring these cunts with another similar advert?It`s clear this isn`t the first time its happenned.
Shame their asian lads,most I`ve dealt with have been really sound,but gangs are gangs at the end of the day.We`ve all been there regarding letting the engine run/sitting in the car etc,regardless of race it`s easy to be taken in by people if your generally a polite lad,something they would have picked up on in your phone conversation,I`m sure if you sounded like Carlton Leach (getting into the essex character) and had 5 bovver boys with you at the time of conversation they`d never have turned up.
Don`t beat yourself up about it,there was nothing more you could have done mate,I`ve been in this game 18 years part time/full time and TBH I would have fallen for all that too.
I hope the car comes back to you mate and that you get no hassle off the insurance.
Keep your eye out on the bay for bits and bobs.
Old 12-07-2011, 01:24 PM
grishenko45
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Originally Posted by Oranoco
Disgusting Hope they crash it and burn alive slowly in the wreckage. Cunts like them are nothing short of oxygen thieves and should be removed from the gene pool to prevent them breeding
my thought's exactly! i hate hearing about any car being stolen, especially modified cars that are a lot rarer than normal cars. the scum that rob them too, don't appreciate what goes into building a car of this sort, or the time the owner had to save up to purchase new parts, or the time taken to build it etc...they just see it as a quick joy ride, then take it to pieces (a lot easier than building one) and sell someones pride and joy.

not to mention this country is a joke regarding the law, you can get away with pretty much anything, with nothing more than a slap on the wrist and a £150 fine.
Old 12-07-2011, 09:24 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Had similar a few years back selling a ctr. Bloke just didnt sound right and wasnt asking the right questions, and very pushy about coming up that night (would have been late) to buy cash.

imo if you aint sure, dont entertain it, a genuine buyer will come along.
Old 21-07-2011, 03:27 PM
PileOfRust
Advanced PassionFord User

there is an article in the local paper about this from a week or 2 ago, anymore news on the car mate?
just realised i used to go past it every day on the bus on my way to college, all of my mates would stare at it and point it out lol
Old 21-07-2011, 07:36 PM
Skotie jay
Regular Contributor

Location: Look in your mirror.....to late now u can see my rear :D

ok bit of advice for anyone selling a high performance car have a load of bods there or a big fooking mean looking dog!!. ive heard of this happening alot recently an its 90% asians. tbh i would never sell a car to any asian not cuz i dont like them but i know how most of them treat there cars if i didn't know them personally i doubt id sell any of my cars.

my mates was selling his e30 m tech an had a couple of asain lads come round after puting a deposit down then start being funny an asking him to half the price so he told them to fook off an forget there deposit.

sorry to hear bout this but people beware don't trust anyone even when the moneys in ya pocket as i know one guy that was given the money after signing over the log book was battered an had the money an car took with log books an lost both as the police never found the car an he didn't have no insurance on it as it had ran out.
Old 21-07-2011, 07:48 PM
rhysdavis

i used to ride past this car everyday -_-