General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Do you ever

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 12:08 PM
trevorcossie
saffy cossie yes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA063NLAB8A

the noise from 23 seconds onwards just makes me want another saff
Old 06-12-2009, 12:11 PM
trevorcossie
saffy cossie yes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

or this one surely

Old 06-12-2009, 12:27 PM
kosman
sideways all the way!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

ive been teetering with selling mine lately,never gets used and the winter to do list with no money is massive,but when i do drag it out and kick its head in i love it again,so its sat tucked away forgotten about at the moment.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:04 PM
Harris.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 55 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by mgbrs
Am running around in a work van, been looking at evo 6 n 7's, mk1 focus rs's myself but think i would only want another cossie after a bit, and dont think i would get another like mine.

same here!

See that,s what i DON,T understand, if your engine and i mean anyone,s engine when i say that is correctly looked after, mapped etc it shouldn,t have any problems, i think cossies do get a bad name unjustified alot of the times, i,ve had 5 cossies and NEVER had any engine problems, maybe i,ve been lucky??

EVOS DO GO WRONG TOO...............

People forget, there,s 20yrs difference in these cars remember AND they do rust too believe me....

hit the nail on the head, its the same years ago, when people were looking after their cortinas and mk1 capris, and thought fuck it, i,ll have a nice new sierra, its just progression, i would never have a evo, because i dont like the looks, same with a escos, just not my bag, i would much rather put my cash into a 3dr set up right and looked after right its not about been stuck on the hard shoulder all the time, its about making the right choice, bought my saph from moorland classics, and have not had a problem with it, remeber, these cars have a race ENGINE in them, for the roads!! if you dont want put the time in then, buy a fucking 09 plate golf on tick!!

Whats the point of "buy a fucking 09 plate golf on tick!!" attitude . ive replaced most parts on my 3door over the 5 years ive owned it including the engine.Its not about needing the money from the car its about having something different and new

Last edited by Harris.; 06-12-2009 at 01:05 PM.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:06 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by mgbrs
Am running around in a work van, been looking at evo 6 n 7's, mk1 focus rs's myself but think i would only want another cossie after a bit, and dont think i would get another like mine.

same here!

See that,s what i DON,T understand, if your engine and i mean anyone,s engine when i say that is correctly looked after, mapped etc it shouldn,t have any problems, i think cossies do get a bad name unjustified alot of the times, i,ve had 5 cossies and NEVER had any engine problems, maybe i,ve been lucky??

EVOS DO GO WRONG TOO...............

People forget, there,s 20yrs difference in these cars remember AND they do rust too believe me....

hit the nail on the head, its the same years ago, when people were looking after their cortinas and mk1 capris, and thought fuck it, i,ll have a nice new sierra, its just progression, i would never have a evo, because i dont like the looks, same with a escos, just not my bag, i would much rather put my cash into a 3dr set up right and looked after right its not about been stuck on the hard shoulder all the time, its about making the right choice, bought my saph from moorland classics, and have not had a problem with it, remeber, these cars have a race ENGINE in them, for the roads!! if you dont want put the time in then, buy a fucking 09 plate golf on tick!!
Well ive had 7 and had 5 of them with issues, 4 needing rebuilds.

Blows your theory out!
Old 06-12-2009, 01:25 PM
Karl 3dr
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 37 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by trevorcossie

the noise from 23 seconds onwards just makes me want another saff
Originally Posted by trevorcossie
Aren't they the same vid?

They do sound awesome though!
Old 06-12-2009, 03:36 PM
dakar
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My saff has been in the garage for two years now,just bought a set of roose hoses in red for it,a new cover and another new windscreen all in the same week,spent over £350 so thought i,ll drive it out of the garage for a wash.Left it ticking over on the drive ,then it just stopped.Fucking thing is back in the garage not running and more money needed to get the old girl running,no spark if anyone has any ideas