General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

F******g Scrotes

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2009, 06:48 AM
mozzy
Ford for life

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default F******g Scrotes

had another attack on my Van last night, had just locked all the Gates at a retail park where there was an illegal cruise taking place of app 70 cars, I locked all the entrance Gates but the exit is a 24hr exit so they could all still get out, I am not rude to them and leave them to it, they drive around like wankers in there and I am under instruction to report them to the police if they if there is any illegal activity (but these lads think as they are on private property they can do what they like), anyway I sit by the service entrance gates filling out some paperwork when I heard to loud bangs and heard a car wheelspin away, I got out and looked at the van and found one nice dent which has damaged the paint and the rear door quite badly and the other was the rear light lense.
fucking really pisses me of, I have been turned a blind eye to there antics for so long now, when we lock the gates the twats come in through the exit instead, so we are going to suggest to the customer that they install gates or one way flaps there to so they have no choice but to leave or get locked in at night.
assholes.

will post some pics up in the morning as the van is at the office at the moment
Old 05-10-2009, 07:10 AM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

The youth of today.Then again i think its just everyone nowaday,no one seems th give a fook anymore.
Old 05-10-2009, 07:13 AM
Ciderwoman
A Bit Random

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

blimey u seem 2 c all the action! lol there are sum idiots about.
Old 05-10-2009, 07:39 AM
LHD220Turbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

were there any Ssang Yong Rexton's there?
Old 05-10-2009, 07:40 AM
Ciderwoman
A Bit Random

Originally Posted by LHD220Turbo

pmsl
Old 05-10-2009, 07:42 AM
mozzy
Ford for life

Originally Posted by LHD220Turbo
lol no but shit loads of clios / saxos/ puntos, and i got to admit so much as i dont agree with street racing it was good watching a tuned fiesta rs turbo obliterate an astra vxr when they pulled from the retail park
Old 05-10-2009, 08:49 AM
Rs Cosworth 1
RS for life

I think TBH it come's down to lack of respect for elder's and there car's if they owned car's that actually cost a fortune to repair they wouldn't fucking do it!,

Mate i would take it on them and there car EYE FOR A EYE and all that ,
Old 05-10-2009, 08:56 AM
D700 OMB
Its standard!!

[quote=mozzy;4435875], when I heard to loud bangs and heard a car wheelspin away,

??? Didnt you feel it???
Old 05-10-2009, 01:22 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

block the exit next time and call the police im sure half the cars would be towed for no insurance/no licence/no tax/no mot/unroadworthy or similar.

Van might get trashed though

Typical of this country and the "youth of today". 100% selfish and only care about themselves. And before the doo gooders go on about "tarring them all with the same brush", they should actually go and look at the reality. Sure not all kids are bad but especially in a rough area if your a kid and you dont act like a twat, then you dont fit in and get bullied, so of course most act a twat for the easy life. Same in "posh" areas as well just not on such a big scale.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:28 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Or did you just crash your van, and are blaming the cruisers for doing it so you don't get in trouble at work
Old 05-10-2009, 01:44 PM
DaveZS
Better use my strong hand

The new Dojj?
Old 05-10-2009, 01:54 PM
orionmojo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
Or did you just crash your van, and are blaming the cruisers for doing it so you don't get in trouble at work
Nah, i dont believe that, i sort of know mozzy from years ago when he had orions and i've seen the vids of him abusing them and his work van if he'd crashed it the pictures would already be up, with a full run down of how it happened
Old 05-10-2009, 01:58 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

Why didn't you use your awesome driving 'skillz' to catch up with the 'scrotes'...? Surely a man of your driving calibre should be able to catch any vehicle!
Old 05-10-2009, 02:21 PM
D700 OMB
Its standard!!

Originally Posted by orionmojo
Nah, i dont believe that, i sort of know mozzy from years ago when he had orions and i've seen the vids of him abusing them and his work van if he'd crashed it the pictures would already be up, with a full run down of how it happened
MY god ,mozzy has friends other than cossiebags!

LOL @ Rick
Old 05-10-2009, 03:06 PM
mozzy
Ford for life

listen Rick and D700 OMB wankers like you to are what makes enthusiast forums look more like general chit chat forums all you seem to do is try to drag People down to your ridicolous levels . now if you have nothing sensible to say then Kindly fuck off and dont comment on my threads. I am up for a laugh juyst as much as anyone else but there is a line that needs to be drawn. wankers

DAN no definatly did not hit it myself, the damage to the door was in the indentation where the window would be (if it was a tourneo) which means if i had reversed into something not only would the bastard parking sensor drive me barmy but it would not hit at 2 different heights on the vehicle and leave the damage in the positions where it is.
will take some pics when i get to work in a minute though
Old 05-10-2009, 03:22 PM
D700 OMB
Its standard!!

Listen, freak show bob,your the wanker.
If thats your opinion, why start a thread that is pointless in the first place.

And you wonder why nobody likes you..... away and eat worms.
Old 05-10-2009, 03:42 PM
orionmojo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by D700 OMB

And you wonder why nobody likes you..... away and eat worms.
Says the scotsman
Old 05-10-2009, 03:45 PM
D700 OMB
Its standard!!

Seeing as you "sort of know mozzy" i dont think your in any position to have a go.
Old 05-10-2009, 03:50 PM
Ed1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Now now girls, pick you dummys back up!
Old 05-10-2009, 03:58 PM
Ciderwoman
A Bit Random

now i do know mozzy and trust me if he had done it by hitting sumthing, he would be the first 2 say and brag about it. his job he does get alot of voilent situations. n who says no body likes him.
hes top, in a previous thread he had the piss taken out of him loads n he took it on the chin and did'nt spit his dummy out. so winding him up 2 get a reaction aint guna work. lol
Old 05-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

let me guess D700 OMB goes to said "cruzes" innit bruv??
Old 05-10-2009, 05:54 PM
orionmojo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Seeing as you "sort of know mozzy" i dont think your in any position to have a go.
Thats exactly the reason i am in a position to have a go. Seeing as you've only spoke to him over an internet forum.
Old 05-10-2009, 06:11 PM
clarke5700
YES I KNOW I CANT SPELL

i rember when i was younger and we were at a big cruse thing a good 100 cars i would say all prating about and that lol and normaly there was 4 ways to get in but this week there was only 1 way and the other 3 had been blocked buy the gates being shut witch we thort was strange (should have seen it coming lol) as the car park packed out a police van blocked the onley way in or out and they started filtering us out one buy one checking every car. luckley i had just swaped my insurence to a bog standard 1.9d citroen zx witch was in very good condition if they had done it the week befor (when i was down there) in my xr2 they would have probaly taken my car as i had a big bottle of gas powering my flamer kit lol.

but looking back we was acting like dicks probaly a best thing that it happend tbh
Old 05-10-2009, 06:20 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

Originally Posted by mozzy
listen Rick and D700 OMB wankers like you to are what makes enthusiast forums look more like general chit chat forums all you seem to do is try to drag People down to your ridicolous levels . now if you have nothing sensible to say then Kindly fuck off and dont comment on my threads. I am up for a laugh juyst as much as anyone else but there is a line that needs to be drawn. wankers
Your sense of humour has taken a turn for the worse, you don't have one.

What exactly gives you the right to call me a wanker? Can you not take a jestful comment? Your may well be up for a laugh but clearly you don't understand my level of wit! Which is not intended to offend you. If I wanted to offend you I'd stoop to your level and start throwing swear words and derogatory terms around.

Stop taking life so personally!

P.S It was me in the car and I threw a book of jokes at your van, sorry about the dents. I thought it was a paperback not a hardback.
Old 05-10-2009, 06:21 PM
kosman
sideways all the way!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

why every one jumping on mozzys case,only seen his threads on here but seems a sound bloke,if it had happened to 1 of the 'in' crowd half of pf would be baying for blood.
Old 05-10-2009, 06:23 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

Originally Posted by kosman
why every one jumping on mozzys case,only seen his threads on here but seems a sound bloke,if it had happened to 1 of the 'in' crowd half of pf would be baying for blood.

I don't think they are jumping on his case, they are just using what he has said in the 'ST170' thread to have a laugh with him!

Well that is what I was doing anyway, obviously he doesn't 'get it!'
Old 05-10-2009, 06:34 PM
mozzy
Ford for life

haha nobody likes me haha thats funny you cock personally i am here as a car enthusiast and to talk and share my views and experiences with others and not to make friends but if any friends come out of it then thats a bonus. You were obviously bullied in school or something because only the victim would give as much bullshit as you have on an internet forum i bet if it was face 2 face it would be a different story because then you realise i am a joker who is always up for a laugh and not some sad key board warrior. Like i said before if you dont like what i talk about then dont comment simple as that nobody likes an idiot or a clown but at the same time we all like to have a laugh but me like everyone other normal person knows where to draw the line where as obviously you dont. I have had some serious crap due to the nature and i now take the attacks seriously it happens to my colleagues to its part of the job i have had people intent on killing me before on more than one occasion for literally doing my job so if you feel you need to just take the piss then fine but do it in the appropriate threads. After all i am happy to just sit here and laugh at you because you really are a bellend x x x x
Old 05-10-2009, 06:52 PM
mozzy
Ford for life

Originally Posted by Rick Astley
I don't think they are jumping on his case, they are just using what he has said in the 'ST170' thread to have a laugh with him!

Rick what you dont quite understand, I have been in some real shitty situations in my job, I have had hyperdermic needles nearly jabbed into me on more than one occasion, had a few vehicles damaged by idiots one seriously damaged by Pikeys as I disturbed them burgling a building, they trashed it with a calor gas bottle which was intended to be thrown at me but i jumped in van quick enough to avoid it but the van took pillar and a load of other damage because of it, I have had physical fist fights when disturbing criminals burgling buildings etc, been resetting an alarm in a bank when G4S cash in transit walked in to refill an atm and an armed gang came in and robbed the place and actually fired shots and a shit load more so although this particular incident may be minor compared to the rest I dont take kindly to being accused of accidently reversing into things and stupid comments like that ( i know you never made that comment) I love my job but am seriously getting to a stage where i rather go and fight in afghanistan as it probably safer. just because we joked etc in another thread it does not mean every thread i ever start has to be turned into a comedy room, if thats what people want to do then maybe they should go on the muppet section because clearly thats what it was set up for.

nothing personal to you and i appoligise for swearing but like i say I am not in a jokey mood over this situation its more a case of do i give up my career and start something else, hardly a funny joking matter
Old 05-10-2009, 06:53 PM
kosman
sideways all the way!

nah i didnt mean you dude,i get your humour you rum fucker
Old 05-10-2009, 06:57 PM
mozzy
Ford for life

oh and as you dont know me at all your in no position to have a go
Old 05-10-2009, 07:00 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

Originally Posted by kosman
nah i didnt mean you dude,i get your humour you rum fucker
Mum fucker? Oh I misread it! Thought you had found me out then!

Old 05-10-2009, 07:22 PM
kosman
sideways all the way!

Old 05-10-2009, 08:44 PM
orionmojo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Your sense of humour has taken a turn for the worse, you don't have one.

What exactly gives you the right to call me a wanker? Can you not take a jestful comment? Your may well be up for a laugh but clearly you don't understand my level of wit! Which is not intended to offend you. If I wanted to offend you I'd stoop to your level and start throwing swear words and derogatory terms around.

Stop taking life so personally!

P.S It was me in the car and I threw a book of jokes at your van, sorry about the dents. I thought it was a paperback not a hardback.
Dude! seriously. After the amount of people you manage to wind up on here are you not even surprised its taken someone so long to bite back?
Old 05-10-2009, 08:50 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

Dude! seriously. After the amount of people you manage to wind up on here are you not even surprised its taken someone so long to bite back?
Dude! seriously.... If that is him biting back then his bark is worse than his bite
Old 05-10-2009, 08:59 PM
orionmojo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Dude! seriously.... If that is him biting back then his bark is worse than his bite
i was just saying....

your post seemed like you were quite annoyed!
Old 05-10-2009, 09:08 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

i was just saying....

your post seemed like you were quite annoyed!
No waaaay!! I can give and take...
Old 05-10-2009, 09:10 PM
orionmojo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Alright, i believe, you, now convince mozzy
Old 05-10-2009, 09:15 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

Alright, i believe, you, now convince mozzy
Naaah, he's more arsed about his Bugatti ST170!
Old 05-10-2009, 10:49 PM
mozzy
Ford for life

rick lick my balls you whore lol. I am being serious though i am gonna sell the buggati 170 as i fancy something with a turbo was seriously considering a cosworth but am looking at a zetec turbo escort 2.1 it is a series 2 and is supposedly mint and the bloke selling is after a 170 so might be able to strike a deal. Ps i can take a joke but i was in a shit mood earlier when you cunts started lol so i bit which i guess is what you wanted lol oh and also my bark might be bad on a forum but face to face i would have just laughed because typically you cant tell when someone is having a laugh or being a prick on a forum . Still pissed off about these twats slinging rocks at my van though
Old 06-10-2009, 06:25 AM
mozzy
Ford for life

back on subject now
here is a pic of the damage

lucky enough the vehicle is going off lease soon so we are not going to bother getting it repaired will let the lease company sort it.
not major just bloody annoying just hope the police come up with something from the cctv camera that was above my vehicle

Quick Reply: F******g Scrotes