General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Bullying

Search this Thread

Old 19-03-2009, 03:38 PM
xr2i-carl
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not fat either, not excessively tall or short. Just normal.
Old 19-03-2009, 03:39 PM
Ed1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I dread to think what would happen to a fat ginger!
Old 19-03-2009, 03:52 PM
Twellsie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Captain500rs
Aye correct!! but then you dont get animals hanging themselves and taking there lives through bullying do you?
no, the other animals just eat them, its called natural selection
Old 19-03-2009, 04:21 PM
Ginge
www.virtualseason.net

Originally Posted by Ed_van_dijk
I dread to think what would happen to a fat ginger!

That was me at school, fat and ginger, oh the humanity

Ginge
Old 19-03-2009, 04:31 PM
Ed1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I was never bullied, people used to call me ginger, i used to say 'fuck, who the hell done that, i didnt notice'
Old 19-03-2009, 04:35 PM
Kamike
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Ed get on Youtube and check out a song by Tim Minchin called Taboo you will love it
Old 19-03-2009, 04:42 PM
Ed1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Pmsl, thats quality, took a while to get into it but its awsome

I better share it with everyone else!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0IVuGK7sAw

Two mins into it!

Last edited by Ed1; 19-03-2009 at 04:45 PM.
Old 19-03-2009, 04:45 PM
Ginge
www.virtualseason.net

Originally Posted by Ed_van_dijk
I was never bullied, people used to call me ginger, i used to say 'fuck, who the hell done that, i didnt notice'
I wasn't bullied as such i would say, was more the usual "ginger minge" jokes which used to bemuse me..

Plus i was'nt the smallest of lads so most people used to leave me alone..

I once had to take on 4 6th formers though after one of them launched an orange at my head, they soon showed some respect when i went at them windmilling like a cunt.

Ginge
Old 19-03-2009, 04:56 PM
jammerrs
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

there was a lad being a cunt with a ginger at my school. the ginger turned round, hit him, knocked his 2 front teeth out
then the cunts dad went round to the gingers house and the ginger knocked him out to
then everyone bullied the cunt saying thinther (cos he couldnt say ginger anymore)
Old 19-03-2009, 05:14 PM
Ginge
www.virtualseason.net

Originally Posted by jammerrs
there was a lad being a cunt with a ginger at my school. the ginger turned round, hit him, knocked his 2 front teeth out
then the cunts dad went round to the gingers house and the ginger knocked him out to
then everyone bullied the cunt saying thinther (cos he couldnt say ginger anymore)
thath clatthic..

Ginge
Old 19-03-2009, 05:28 PM
OldDan
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Lambchop
IT'S ALL BOLLOCKS.

less food + more exercise = not a fat fucking cunt
Lambchop is genuinely the only person I know on here who SERIOUSLY hates fat people.
Old 19-03-2009, 05:29 PM
OldDan
PassionFord Post Whore!!

JESUS I was ginger and chubby!

Didn't really get much abuse though, and if I did I'd give it back!

Thank fuck I'm bald.
Old 19-03-2009, 05:35 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by OldDan
Lambchop is genuinely the only person I know on here who SERIOUSLY hates fat people.

I'm not saying i don't have fat mates but i hate the stereotypical fat lazy cunts who are a drain on society and blame all manner of things when in fact their only problem is they have 2 hands and 1 mouth

Fat folk have worse health and they smell (allegedly )
Old 19-03-2009, 05:43 PM
wackie1
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by Benni
The teachers don't give a fuck

Benni.

I can't let you say that
Old 19-03-2009, 05:47 PM
wackie1
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by Kamike
Ed get on Youtube and check out a song by Tim Minchin called Taboo you will love it
anything by Tim Minchin rocks - sooo talanted!
Old 19-03-2009, 06:05 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

i agree with chip. a little bit of bullying never harmed anyone and itll toughen the fat fuckers up for when thing get serious for them in the real world.
Old 19-03-2009, 06:08 PM
Lee Ivatt
Shizzle My Nizzle

Originally Posted by Chip
Anyone else think that it should be encouraged back into school?

Might stop there being so many fat kids about?

Ok, I know Ive done quite well myself in the fight against anoerexia now im settled into midlife and sat on my arse at work all day etc, but in my day there were only ever a few fat kids at most in a school year, most of us were slim and healthy.
Im sure that all this work on removing bullying from schools is taking away some of the motivation for kids not to be fat fucks?
I was bullied at primary school, and it was not nice. (and no not cos i was a fat bastard, its was because I made friends easier with girls)

BUT i have to agree the nanny state has taken it TOO FAR.

Although it was not nice to experience it was definatly character building for me, and i dont regret being bullied if that makes sence.

One day i went up to the main bully and twated him right in the face, they never spoke to me again .

Kids these days are so wraped up in cotton wool, they dont get a chance to be street wise.

Only yesterday i saw 3 kids about 12-13 come out of school and were sewaring and doing the wanker sign at motorists, and not one person reacted. If i have done that back in the day would probably have been smacked round the ear.

Problem is these days you cant say or do anything to a lippy kid. Parents get put in jail for abuse and other people like what I mentioned earlier turn a blind eye for fear of being arrested or even being called a pedo FFS!

Arrh i could go on for hours but basically this country is fubard!!!

Last edited by Lee Ivatt; 19-03-2009 at 06:09 PM.
Old 19-03-2009, 06:11 PM
Stoo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

My big brother was bullied pretty bad at school, then years later the ring leader got a slab dropped on his head and he's now a vegetable.

Swings and roundabouts.
Old 19-03-2009, 06:12 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Bullying they just pick on anyone whos different in some way so it wont just be the fattys but those with glasses, short, white, poor etc.

Only flaw as said already is the fattys may comfort eat or commit suicide or go on a school killing spree

A little bullying toughens people up when they learn how to deal with bullys. can fuck kids up if it happens all day everyday though.

They have gone toooo far in schools now. the word "failure" doesnt exist. Its impossible to fail GCSE's etc you just get "ungraded" or what ever they call it.

Last edited by Psycho Warren; 19-03-2009 at 06:13 PM.
Old 19-03-2009, 06:12 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by vroomtshh
Thats not true at all. I was overwight as a kid, and it certainly had nothing to do with my parents. I ate sensible meals, and i ran about like mad just like all kids. I just like eating crap as well and my body didnt get on well with that.

Luckily as I got older, I discovered women and the weight miraculously fell off
Your parents shouldn't have allowed you to eat the crap, surely?
Old 19-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by xr2i-carl
Not fat either, not excessively tall or short. Just normal.
So he was black!

Benni.
Old 19-03-2009, 06:16 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

i was walking along the main street on wednesday with all the secondary school kids out at dinner time. they all walk in a line across the pavement making old folks,young mums etc walk on the road to get past. they werent so cheeky when this 14.5 stone angry bald man barged through them knocking them down like skittles. they also werent cheeky when i rounded on them saying " are you fucking blind, is this high viz vest not fucking bright enough ?"

Last edited by fuzzy; 19-03-2009 at 06:19 PM.
Old 19-03-2009, 06:27 PM
ghigo
PassionFord Regular

yet another thread thats full of shit.................
Old 19-03-2009, 06:34 PM
Rich_w
Proven Legendary Status

Originally Posted by vroomtshh
Thats not true at all. I was overwight as a kid, and it certainly had nothing to do with my parents. I ate sensible meals, and i ran about like mad just like all kids. I just like eating crap as well and my body didnt get on well with that.

Luckily as I got older, I discovered women and the weight miraculously fell off

It's still your parents fault. You were eating yourself Fat and they sat back and watched your health deteriorate.

They don't actually love you btw.

I'm also a little concerned by the high proportion of Fat Gingers that seem drawn to the Ford car scene.
Old 19-03-2009, 06:48 PM
vroomtshh
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by Rich_w
It's still your parents fault. You were eating yourself Fat and they sat back and watched your health deteriorate.

They don't actually love you btw.

I'm also a little concerned by the high proportion of Fat Gingers that seem drawn to the Ford car scene.
I know thats tongue in cheek but I dont see how it could be my parents fault that I got fat. BTW I was about 12stone and 5'6 at the time so i was hardly huge lol.

Sometimes the kids should take responsibility and everything shouldnt be blamed on parents. Its far too easy for the parents to get blamed for everything.

My mum and dad both worked hard to give me a good start in life, and if i did something wrong, I was disciplined. I know the difference between right and wrong, but until I was about 19, I was an arsehole. Always in trouble with the cops, or with other people. Constantly fighting, and generally being up to no good.
Nowadays everyone would chant 'lock up the parents' its them to blame. But the thing is, they were tearing there hair out trying to find a solution.

So I dont always think everyone should jump on the 'blame the parents' bandwagon

Now, back to the fat ginger kids
Old 19-03-2009, 06:49 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by OldDan
JESUS I was ginger and chubby!

Didn't really get much abuse though, and if I did I'd give it back!

Thank fuck I'm bald.
i had to read that a few times before i realised you were talking about yourself and not jesus being a ginger porker

my bullying stories went along the lines of:

i was bullied at high school, having been one of the top dogs while i was in junior and middle school because i hung around with the cool kids, this came as quite a culture shock

anyhoo, my cousin, who's hard as fuck, 15 years my senior and a 3rd dan blackbelt in shotokan, found out about it

one day, the bully decided that he was going to bully me, talk shit and rob me on the way home

that was probably the worst mistake he made as my cousin walked up behind him, kicked him in the face, knocked out most of his front teeth and sparko'd him out for the count, he was still laying there when we left

anyway, because of this, i was left alone for the rest of my 3.5 years at high school

and my brother, who is 6 years younger than me, also carried on this rep of having some bonkers family members who you didn't fuck with

until he was asked to look out for my mates younger cousin who was being bullied at his school

and my brother turned out to be the bully
Old 19-03-2009, 06:53 PM
bigal1978
PassionFord Post Troll

ideal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_ElX...eature=related
Old 19-03-2009, 06:59 PM
bigal1978
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by dojj
i had to read that a few times before i realised you were talking about yourself and not jesus being a ginger porker

my bullying stories went along the lines of:

i was bullied at high school, having been one of the top dogs while i was in junior and middle school because i hung around with the cool kids, this came as quite a culture shock

anyhoo, my cousin, who's hard as fuck, 15 years my senior and a 3rd dan blackbelt in shotokan, found out about it

one day, the bully decided that he was going to bully me, talk shit and rob me on the way home

that was probably the worst mistake he made as my cousin walked up behind him, kicked him in the face, knocked out most of his front teeth and sparko'd him out for the count, he was still laying there when we left

anyway, because of this, i was left alone for the rest of my 3.5 years at high school

and my brother, who is 6 years younger than me, also carried on this rep of having some bonkers family members who you didn't fuck with

until he was asked to look out for my mates younger cousin who was being bullied at his school

and my brother turned out to be the bully

so if i read that right your 30 year old cousin kick a 14/16 year old kid in the face and you think he is hard and you were clever ?? is your cousin randy man rick savage ?
Old 19-03-2009, 07:02 PM
tabetha
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Kids don't react like adults, but neither do some adults like you with your comments on here, clearly this did not distract you from whatever else you were doing whilst not thinking straight.
Why don't we sell all the kids fields at the schools for housing, take away kids play areas for more housing, stop spending money on youth clubs, or activities, bring in HSE laws that remove all the fun, imagine being allowed to climb a tree with all that danger, sorry got sidetracked there and forgot they already done this, then expect the kids to stay normal size, when it is not JUST kids that are getting fat.
They need encouragement to actually give a shit about themselves, I was very fortunate and went to military school all my life where pe/activities really were pushed.
Most kids have both parents out to work thier guts out just to make ends meet, no real family time, where they might pursue hobbys/activities I always did roller hockey myself, even playing a tournament game against the germans when I was 15, and was supposed to be a army tournament I was still at school!!
Eating right/healthy lifestyle starts at home, but it helps if mum/dad actually have time to cook decent food or just quicky or takeaway food as that's all the time they got.
This government, as previous ones have killed family life, and that is imo a major cause, also junk food is cheaper.
tabetha
Old 19-03-2009, 07:04 PM
twoblacklines

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Chip
Anyone else think that it should be encouraged back into school?
Your an utter idiot coming out with that comment!!!

Im fat because i comfort eat because of depression caused by bullying, your only slim at school because your active all day. Most of the fat kid shit happening now is down to diet at home anyway.

If you had ever been bullied badly you wouldnt talk about it like its a good thing
Old 19-03-2009, 07:16 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

yep, theres always one.
Old 19-03-2009, 07:36 PM
Rich_w
Proven Legendary Status

Originally Posted by twoblacklines
Your an utter idiot coming out with that comment!!!

Im fat because i comfort eat because of depression caused by bullying, your only slim at school because your active all day. Most of the fat kid shit happening now is down to diet at home anyway.

If you had ever been bullied badly you wouldnt talk about it like its a good thing

Depression doesn't only manifest by over eating.

But I accept it's a vicious cycle. Mr Kipling is at fault really. If he made Cherry Bakewells tast like Shit. No upset people would eat them and make themselves fat and then get bullied and eat the cake and make themselves fatter and get bullied more and then eat the cake and then become HUGE and get bullied even more.

Maybe you should consider putting the effort you put into missing the point on the internet, into going to the Gym. Getting a better body and then telling the "bullies" to feck off whilst you go shag some model!

Life is fairly short. No good going to the oversized grave if you can put in 1 hour per day for 2 months and improve your life quality massively! I dareseay the bullying woudl cease too.

Or you can just have another 6 Almond slices.

Old 19-03-2009, 07:42 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

i vote option 2...the 6 almond slices. its societies fault and im sure the NHS will pick up the tab to sort out my greed.
Old 19-03-2009, 07:50 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

bullying on a SERIOUS note is a hard thing that me and the missus worry about,,,my little one is the youngest kid in the morning breakfast club at her school and so we worry about her being bullied,, as in how do you control it ?

you need to teach your kid to stand upo fo themselves and you cant be fighting battles for them,,,,, but i also cant sit back and watch

when some fat boy,,, and he IS a fat boy we discovered he was calling my little one names i was well pissed,,,, i was so fucked off about it i was gonna wait for hes dad after school finished to smack him about infront of hes own son to scare hes fat son to start on someone else,,, but obv thats pointless

i tried to get my little one to stand uo for her self and she said she cant as she would get rain drops from the teacher ( its a punishment thing on a chart at school),, anyway i couldnt tell nikki as shes the MOST over protective parent when it comes to Elise,, she has a mental temper when it comes to defending her child and looses rational thought

anyway what i done was gave talk to this kid and always call him another name and started to play mind games with him,,,, just subtle comments when i talk to him so he has to think

anyway he avoids Elise now as i always make a attempt to talk to this kid,,, i brought him a apple the other day and winked at him,,,, its fucked up but he aint made my little girl cry since,,, shes only fucking 5 years old and being bullied by a 7 year old fat cunt who looks like a weeble with legs

ill prob get done for admitting this or flamed for playing with a kids mind but im sure anyone on here with kids would do anything to protec there child and my little one just is too nice that she dont understand people wanting to be nasty to her yet
Old 19-03-2009, 07:51 PM
twoblacklines

Originally Posted by Rich_w
Depression doesn't only manifest by over eating.

But I accept it's a vicious cycle. Mr Kipling is at fault really. If he made Cherry Bakewells tast like Shit. No upset people would eat them and make themselves fat and then get bullied and eat the cake and make themselves fatter and get bullied more and then eat the cake and then become HUGE and get bullied even more.

Maybe you should consider putting the effort you put into missing the point on the internet, into going to the Gym. Getting a better body and then telling the "bullies" to feck off whilst you go shag some model!

Life is fairly short. No good going to the oversized grave if you can put in 1 hour per day for 2 months and improve your life quality massively! I dareseay the bullying woudl cease too.

Or you can just have another 6 Almond slices.

I already go to the gym.

The problem is that any time i feel down i scoff shit and dont really realise im doing it. Lately ive been trying to have a cig instead though, seems to be working!
Old 19-03-2009, 07:53 PM
twoblacklines

Originally Posted by Ginge !
bullying on a SERIOUS note is a hard thing that me and the missus worry about,,,my little one is the youngest kid in the morning breakfast club at her school and so we worry about her being bullied,, as in how do you control it ?

you need to teach your kid to stand upo fo themselves and you cant be fighting battles for them,,,,, but i also cant sit back and watch

when some fat boy,,, and he IS a fat boy we discovered he was calling my little one names i was well pissed,,,, i was so fucked off about it i was gonna wait for hes dad after school finished to smack him about infront of hes own son to scare hes fat son to start on someone else,,, but obv thats pointless

i tried to get my little one to stand uo for her self and she said she cant as she would get rain drops from the teacher ( its a punishment thing on a chart at school),, anyway i couldnt tell nikki as shes the MOST over protective parent when it comes to Elise,, she has a mental temper when it comes to defending her child and looses rational thought

anyway what i done was gave talk to this kid and always call him another name and started to play mind games with him,,,, just subtle comments when i talk to him so he has to think

anyway he avoids Elise now as i always make a attempt to talk to this kid,,, i brought him a apple the other day and winked at him,,,, its fucked up but he aint made my little girl cry since,,, shes only fucking 5 years old and being bullied by a 7 year old fat cunt who looks like a weeble with legs

ill prob get done for admitting this or flamed for playing with a kids mind but im sure anyone on here with kids would do anything to protec there child and my little one just is too nice that she dont understand people wanting to be nasty to her yet
Your going to be a proper nightmare to your kids boyfriends in around 10-12 years time
Old 19-03-2009, 07:54 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

ps: i noticed that using the internet made me become fat,,, that and the missus getting pregnant as my nights out enjoying life was replaced with the missus eating and me surfing the internet

kids dont own bikes anymore, they dont skateboard ect they play 50 hours of computer a week and eat sandwiches and drink fizzy drinks brought to there room as they wont leave the computer to come down stairs and eat there dinner,,, and the parents prefer there kids out the way too as they get time to relax in the evening and its easier than getting them to go to bed and sleep

bad parenting makes fat kids,, its a fact !!!!
Old 19-03-2009, 08:00 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by bigal1978
so if i read that right your 30 year old cousin kick a 14/16 year old kid in the face and you think he is hard and you were clever ?? is your cousin randy man rick savage ?
i almost did time to batter several shades of fuck out of some 13 year old who was duffing up my brother when i was 15

don't know about you fella, but if you can't look out for your own family then your family don't look out for you, and 6 months worth of beatings deserved at least a proper hospitalization for the guy

for sure no one ever fucked with me after that, and i didn't even ask him to sort it out for me, so yeah, i think it was quite a good reslut for everyone other than th ebloke who lost his teeth
Old 19-03-2009, 08:01 PM
Rich_w
Proven Legendary Status

Originally Posted by twoblacklines
The problem is that any time i feel down i scoff shit and dont really realise im doing it.
Unless you're doing it in your sleep, I don't buy that argument for a second! Try not buying the food in the first place then!

And as for replacing one problem with another. You need more mental help that anything else!
Old 19-03-2009, 08:06 PM
Lamb Souvla
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Cant even believe your suggesting this or anything like it.
I was a chubby kid, did loads of sports and played loads of rugby, was just my build.
Got bullied quite badly, bunking off school to avoid gym, lots of other things even though I loved sports and was good at them.
I'm now 6"3, 17 stone, If I could see some of the cunts who bullied me when I was that quiet kid, I would remind them of what they said and see what thier reaction is now.
TBH, Chip and anyone else, if your serious, you obviously are the lucky ones who have never been subject to bullying, and dont come out with, "i got some stick and it made me a better man", cos thats shit.
Worst thing in Schools.

Quick Reply: Bullying