General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Stabbings,how would you stop them ??

Search this Thread

Old 13-07-2008, 06:51 PM
bbspolo
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

becouse most are kids and five years strait up is abit harsh! and secondly every1 deserves a second chance! a year is anothe 2make ppl think twice and as for being caught twice well then u have had a chance and u still did it so u deserve the book 2 be thrown at u!

any1 who has done any time will tell u a year taken away from your life is a long time!
Old 13-07-2008, 06:53 PM
bbspolo

when i say a year i mean with no early bail ! and time added on for "playing up whilst inside"
Old 13-07-2008, 07:03 PM
nickscunny
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

conscription for those that opt out of further education. Anyone caught between the ages of 17-21 with no further ed or job send them to the forces. Italy do it...

I disagree with part of a statement mentioned earlier in the thread, Prisons need to be all about punishment. Not playing pool or ps3 or pc's. You do crime, you live in a cage for 23 hours a day. You got to other countries and commit a crime, you get the treatment.....

Awwww poor kid, he had a rough upbringing, it wasnt his fault he stabbed and robbed people - bollox!! You do the crime you live like a caged animal - simple!!

Toughen up Britain, or get over-run by ferel kids taking the legal system for a ride!!

*To add....

I know of people who are "institutionised" with prison. In and out all the time, one lad got re-admitted 9hours after getting released. He loves it, no bills, no hassle, pool, gym, ps3 etc etc etc.....

Cage the wankers and leave them to rot till they serve there realistic times......

Last edited by nickscunny; 13-07-2008 at 07:05 PM.
Old 13-07-2008, 08:44 PM
mercury grey minter
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is the solution.

1.Caught with a knife ,first offence.=The police tell you off
2.Caught with a knife,second offence=The magistates tell you off
3.Caught with a knife ,third offence=The magistates tell you off again
4.Murder someone with a knife=Plead guilty to manslaughter,sentenced to 5 years and you only have to do 10 months as youv'e been on remand for 15 months
While they are in prison,force them to play playstation 2 instead of 3 and limit there tv size from 40 inch plasma to 32 lcd.
That will teach them.
It worked for my mate .Used to be a JOYRIDER in the 90's.He was 16 when they caught him and what did the police do ?
They banned him from driving.lol.
You can imagine the conversation between him and his mates.
"ARE YOU COMING OUT JOYRIDING TONIGHT SHAUN"?
NO I CAN'T ,I,M BANNED
Old 13-07-2008, 08:49 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

lmao didnt realise ginge was a do gooder!

Educate them what a load of bollox that is. No, just make it clear that if you ARE caught with a knife you will be severely punished. And the punishments need carrying out as a detterent! Educating those who dont want to be educated is impossible. Some people are born like this.
Old 13-07-2008, 09:22 PM
fordsportjay
PassionFord Post Whore!!

the government should immediately bring in squads of army/ex army lads going round in vans and stopping gangs of lads and searching them.those found with knives should be arrested and made to do hard labour for 12 months.every time one gaets caught and sentenced it should get huge coverage in the media so people can see what they go through.
they will soon think twice.
also life imprisonment for knife killers.

the punishments need to be a deterrant-prisons are a fuckin joke,more like butlins but without women.i know,ive had the pleasure of being detained for 6 months....

but sadly until gordon browns son/nephew gets stabbed to death,nothing will happen.
Old 13-07-2008, 09:26 PM
Jemma
Dan's Ass Kicker

I definately think National Service should be brought back in..

The whole criminal Justice system is a joke.. something needs to be done and quick.

Anyone caught with a knife should be banged up, no excuses!!

And no "holiday camp" style prison which it is at the minute!
Old 13-07-2008, 09:41 PM
Kris_23

Have the punishment as 3mins in the cage with a UFC fighter. (no weapons)

EDIT**** fuck em make that 9mins.
Old 13-07-2008, 09:44 PM
hitchwest

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

give every sixteen yearold hoody 20 bottles of whisky and as many knives as they want stick them all in a room and deathmatch commence problem solved
Old 13-07-2008, 09:51 PM
Smartdj.
PassionFord Post Troll

cut there fuckin hands off.......
Old 13-07-2008, 10:32 PM
FletchCossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I reckon we put anyone found with a knife in a pikey campsite for an hour with the knife!!
Old 13-07-2008, 10:55 PM
teamfatboy
Frog Tosser

Originally Posted by Elvis
Bring back national service!!!!.

If you dont go to uni, you can either go do national service for 1 year or do a comuntiy based job. i.e help the aged etc.

It would teach these yobs discipline. they do this in germany and poland and it seems to work.

Carry a knife, 5 years inside. simple. no ifs, no buts.

Can you imagine being service personnel and to your left is a hoodie and to your right is another. Our lads have plenty yo deal with without a load of morons
Old 13-07-2008, 10:58 PM
teamfatboy
Frog Tosser

IMO I think the more gangsters (tossers) that kill another gangster (tossers) the better.

I really don't care
Old 13-07-2008, 11:02 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bbspolo
becouse most are kids and five years strait up is abit harsh!

Harsh? So carrying a knife around, and maybe using it to fuck someones life up, and more isn't?

Old 14-07-2008, 03:18 AM
twoblacklines

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by KSA-Cossie
Personally would jail the little cunts for possessing or using a knife,pedo's would be hung as would murderers and rapists.
Old 14-07-2008, 03:36 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

lmao at five years jail sentence.

my dad carrys a knife on him.. to cut his apple up.

a knife is no more deadly then a baseball bat, cricketbat, golf club, fork, shovel, spoon, plate, bottle,

wow you might stop knives but how about the rest i just mentioned??

should a mechanic have 10years imprisonment for carying a wrench on him??i got smashed on the head 3times with a 12" wrench, had over 20 stitches.. i was fyting against 3 lads with my fist and they pull out a fucking wrench.

IMO dosnt matter what you do.. you will never change these fuktard kids. its just theway the world is now.
Old 14-07-2008, 10:00 PM
feverkane
PassionFord Post Whore!!

either wear a stab vest....

but seriously show knife offenders a corpse of a stab victim in the raw state of death stab wounds and all before they are cleaned up. also they should talk to the families of the deaceased.
Old 14-07-2008, 10:06 PM
escos-jim
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Originally Posted by Elvis
Bring back national service!!!!.

If you dont go to uni, you can either go do national service for 1 year or do a comuntiy based job. i.e help the aged etc.

It would teach these yobs discipline. they do this in germany and poland and it seems to work.

Carry a knife, 5 years inside. simple. no ifs, no buts.
spot on
Old 14-07-2008, 10:19 PM
PGT

fit out all the police helicopters with mega electro magnets and scan around the scummy areas
Old 15-07-2008, 09:54 AM
skrats

Thumbs down

At the risk of being branded a racist , i think its obvious what the problem is !! and i think that as a once great nation we have let to many people in ... just look at the facts on all these murders ?

The only white people involved are the ones laying on a slab with families in despair
Old 15-07-2008, 10:02 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by skrats
At the risk of being branded a racist , i think its obvious what the problem is !! and i think that as a once great nation we have let to many people in ... just look at the facts on all these murders ?

The only white people involved are the ones laying on a slab with families in despair

yes and you seem to foret all the indians stabed in london by white skinheads???
Old 15-07-2008, 10:07 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

picture the scene

you are a young person, living in a block of flats, single parent, no comforts to speak of, food on the table is barely enough to keep you fro starving

so you get one f your mums knives from the kitchen and rob some poor fooker to get you some money to get you the things you want

if you get caught? you get a cushy pad at her majesties pleasure
if you don't get caught, you get to reap the rewards of your criminality
if you get stabbed and killed, you were just fooling around

that's the realilty of it, if you have nothing to lose then you have nothing to fear, so no matter what you do, it will not stop these attacks from happening unless you put every single offender on a mountain and a chain around their necks and let them rot there

simple and effective and all it's going to cost is the price of the chain and the person to drive them to the wilderness
Old 15-07-2008, 10:08 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

and al the blacks stabbed by white people?

my friend who is quater spanish/black/indian has been shot twice and stabbed about 6 times. that was never on the news. so the news does not tell you about every stabbing.
Spammage
Regular Contributor

I reckon put these so called hard nuts that carry knifes in a ufc ring for 5minutes with no ref! they'll either die from brain damage or be vegetabalised!!! all good in my books
CliffRS4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by teamfatboy
Can you imagine being service personnel and to your left is a hoodie and to your right is another. Our lads have plenty yo deal with without a load of morons
Amen, why the hell should we have to deal with them!

Atleast they would be good when it came to "FIX BAYONETS"

I agree with National Service from the start. Not just when all the criminals that society can't deal with get sent to us. Fuck that. I want people I can trust to watch my back. Not watch my back and stick a knife in it!
gil

cut of there hands.......wont carry a knife then.
Old 15-07-2008, 10:09 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by dojj
picture the scene

you are a young person, living in a block of flats, single parent, no comforts to speak of, food on the table is barely enough to keep you fro starving

so you get one f your mums knives from the kitchen and rob some poor fooker to get you some money to get you the things you want

if you get caught? you get a cushy pad at her majesties pleasure
if you don't get caught, you get to reap the rewards of your criminality
if you get stabbed and killed, you were just fooling around

that's the realilty of it, if you have nothing to lose then you have nothing to fear, so no matter what you do, it will not stop these attacks from happening unless you put every single offender on a mountain and a chain around their necks and let them rot there

simple and effective and all it's going to cost is the price of the chain and the person to drive them to the wilderness

every offender will never be cuaght.. peoples circumstances change all the time.. you could be on top of the world one day and the day after your life could be in ruins.
Old 15-07-2008, 10:10 AM
dojj

Originally Posted by R5FORD
yes and you seem to foret all the indians stabed in london by white skinheads???
but that was racism mate

now it's all about being "today, my name is mister breaker" and going round with your crew all hench'd up because you want to have your own little peice of teritory, regardless if it's a block of flats where the stairwells are full of piss and shit infested junkies
Old 15-07-2008, 10:11 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

but that was racism mate

now it's all about being "today, my name is mister breaker" and going round with your crew all hench'd up because you want to have your own little peice of teritory, regardless if it's a block of flats where the stairwells are full of piss and shit infested junkies

racism still happens alot in london. its more about street rep nowadays.
Old 15-07-2008, 10:11 AM
Lee Ivatt
Shizzle My Nizzle

Originally Posted by KSA-Cossie
Personally would jail the little cunts for possessing or using a knife,pedo's would be hung as would murderers and rapists.
simple, i had this thought last night, our prick of a pm wasiting £100,000's on campaigns and talking about parent punishing.

what a twat, Its simple - if u get caught with a knife u go to prision.

job done!!!

Last edited by Lee Ivatt; 15-07-2008 at 10:13 AM.
Old 15-07-2008, 10:12 AM
Spammage
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by Cliff S1
Amen, why the hell should we have to deal with them!

Atleast they would be good when it came to "FIX BAYONETS"

I agree with National Service from the start. Not just when all the criminals that society can't deal with get sent to us. Fuck that. I want people I can trust to watch my back. Not watch my back and stick a knife in it!
Agree with national service make them the first to go in always with any luck they'll take most of the flack and perhaps take out a few of the enemy while there at it!!
Old 15-07-2008, 10:13 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

The ONLY way you are going to reduce stabbings in this country that is economially viable, is to give everyone the ability to own guns.

And personally I think that would be even worse
Old 15-07-2008, 10:15 AM
Spammage
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by Chip
The ONLY way you are going to reduce stabbings in this country that is economially viable, is to give everyone the ability to own guns.

And personally I think that would be even worse
it would stop stabbings but only because people would be getting shot instead which doesn't really solve the problem IMHO
Old 15-07-2008, 10:25 AM
dojj

Originally Posted by R5FORD
every offender will never be cuaght.. peoples circumstances change all the time.. you could be on top of the world one day and the day after your life could be in ruins.
but would you therefore go out and start stabbing peole for the fun of it?

you make it sound like people all of a sudden have this urge to turn into patric bateman and kill prossies after aving funky sex with them, then turn on your mates with baseball bats because they are pricks

if i ever had the misfortune to need to carry a knife while out on the streets things would be very bleek for me indeed and i'd probably be looking to find a particular person and end their life in a horrificly satisfying way, but then again, i know people who would do that for me for £50 so i'm talking erally really extreame with nothing to live for and nothing to lose type dire straits here
Old 15-07-2008, 10:30 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Spammage
it would stop stabbings but only because people would be getting shot instead which doesn't really solve the problem IMHO
Of course, thats exactly what would happen.

so be greatful its only stabbings is my point, cause it if changes, it will only be for the worse IMHO
Old 15-07-2008, 10:36 AM
jumpin jack crash
its a gas gas gas

from what i hear off mates who been to jail, they say its a luxury, that imo is where the problem lies, you murder someone and you get fed and housed for a few years earning money off the state, wtf is all that about. prisoners should be made to work 12 hr days chopping up rocks and generally being made slaves for the state, maybe if this happened once they get released they might actually think before they act like a cunt again.

also if someone gets 5 years they should do 5 years, none of this early relese for good behavious bollox.

and if they go inside more than 3 times then they should be given the death penalty, as theyre just a waste of oxygen and wasting our taxes.

that and a bit of national service at 16 would sort the country out.

jumpin jack for PM
Old 15-07-2008, 10:53 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

but would you therefore go out and start stabbing peole for the fun of it?

you make it sound like people all of a sudden have this urge to turn into patric bateman and kill prossies after aving funky sex with them, then turn on your mates with baseball bats because they are pricks

if i ever had the misfortune to need to carry a knife while out on the streets things would be very bleek for me indeed and i'd probably be looking to find a particular person and end their life in a horrificly satisfying way, but then again, i know people who would do that for me for £50 so i'm talking erally really extreame with nothing to live for and nothing to lose type dire straits here

i know a gut in bham if he sees your car and likees it he will sta you just to have it and theres some black guys from lemmington that will do anything for a lil payment..

the worlds fucked up.
Old 15-07-2008, 11:59 AM
skrats

Talking

as pointed out earlier .. if a white person attacks a asian/african/pakistani its a racist attack by a member of some nazi group. if its the other way round its just gang related ,, to many people want to use the race card ,, ali g was right its coz i is black innit
Old 15-07-2008, 12:19 PM
CliffRS4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Anyone seen that sketch with Chris Rock where he talks about shootings.

Something along the lines of "If we made bullets about £600 each then people would think twice about shooting someone"

Everyone could own a gun then and you would think twice about blowing a months wages. That's if you were a good shot. Lol

Shame the same can't be done about knives.

Quick Reply: Stabbings,how would you stop them ??