General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

eBay Powerseller!! - YB Racing!

Search this Thread

Old 15-04-2008, 03:59 PM
McGoo 69
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default eBay Powerseller!! - YB Racing!

Has anyone delt with this tool?

I won a auction on the 23 march 08, i had a bit of trouble with my paypal as the bank wouldnt transfer the money from my account to paypal so i could pay him straight away. So after a few days trying i sent him a email asking if i could pick up the wheel which was the 27 march 08

i didnt get a reply from him and next thing i know i have a unpaid item dispute (31 march) and he hadnt replied to my message about picking up the wheel (hes only half hour drive for me so i thought this would be the quickist way)

So obvioulsy i got intouch straight away asking why the dispute was started when he hasnt told me if i can pick up the wheel?

Got a reply a few days later saying they do not alow pick up (cannot find exact date for some reason as my inbox messages are full)

so i sent cash special delivery to get it paid for and out the way, he recived the parcel 7th of april as i tracked it.

Since then ive had no communication from him nor no sign of the wheel. Im realy pissed of with the lack of communication as i need the wheel asap.

how can i tack this further, i have emailed him a few times over the past few days asking if its been sent and for a tracking number but he has simply not replyd.

what can i do?
Old 15-04-2008, 04:10 PM
iansoutham
OCD Victim

Received 29 Likes on 27 Posts

Half hour away, I'd get down there, regardless of their policy if he has the money and not answered.

Take your communications with you (printed out) and see what they have to say.