General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

jano number - oddkidd creations

Search this Thread

Old 18-03-2008, 10:33 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Ratboy what colour s2 is the special one then? I take it grove set it up?
Old 18-03-2008, 10:35 PM
RAT8OY
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Havnt got round to working the photo bucket stuff yet so no photos soz.

There is a thread on here somewhere posted by Davey8oy called monster spec RST or something. if you can be arsed to do a search.
Old 18-03-2008, 10:36 PM
RAT8OY

White,

No grove havnt seen the car! The engine is with Harvey Gibbs at the moment waiting its turn on the dyno on the 29th!
Old 18-03-2008, 10:37 PM
THEYGOTMETOO
CUNT!

Location: BLUE PILL or RED PILL ... All I offer is the truth, nothing more, nothing less. You choose.

Originally Posted by Sexy-RS
Hhhhmmm just been looking @ Theygotmetoo's previous post's as being a woman im nosey like that Seems his never had a bad word to say about Jano ever re anything lol and he fabricates and sells his own adaptor plates to Answers a lot of questions for me now thankyou and goodnight

Oh and Kiddie everything has a price
You'll find I have had a few bad words to say about Jano .. like the time he started a thread on here giving me shit about copying his idea ... my god, the fucking irony there. IIRC correctly the thread got deleted after more or less everyone gave him shit over it. I might even still have a downloaded copy if you really want a good laugh.

I can remember another thread when someone asked for opinions on him .. again I told it as it is.

Considering I replied to the thread I linked to on my first reply on this thread stating I make and sell them as well ... hardly the brain of fucking Britain are you? Perhaps you would care to continue and waste some more of your time publicly humiliating yourself?

Last edited by THEYGOTMETOO; 18-03-2008 at 10:44 PM.
Old 18-03-2008, 10:38 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Thought it might be white.....

I live 1 min from jano but youre alright i dont use him. Im sure you have heard the sort of stories i have lol.
Old 18-03-2008, 10:47 PM
RAT8OY

Who do you use then? I have heard VERY good reports about the Grove and they will be looking after my daily driver S2 when its new engine is finished. For big power tho I have had to go to Peterborough for Mr Gibbs services. So far I cant recommend him enough! He isnt cheap but as ever you pay your money etc etc!
Old 18-03-2008, 10:54 PM
dannyblackpool
Boost Builder

THEYGOTMETOO is genesis engineering........ you know the one who has had countless ebay accounts which end in around 75-80% neg feedback before he starts another.

parts take forever to arrive (if they ever do) with him saying parts made to order hence time consuming. very poor buisiness man really when cnc ing say 5 and keeping 4 on shelf as obviously you will sell them!
Old 18-03-2008, 11:00 PM
dannyblackpool
Boost Builder

https://passionford.com/forum/general-car-related-discussion/215400-fao-genisis-engineering-theygotmettoo.html

jano must be gutted he isnt as respected as you, for the record ive not used or even know jano, but i think that you have a cheek to stir about him with your track record
Old 18-03-2008, 11:01 PM
THEYGOTMETOO
CUNT!

Location: BLUE PILL or RED PILL ... All I offer is the truth, nothing more, nothing less. You choose.

Hhhhmmm just been looking @ Theygotmetoo's previous post's as being a woman im nosey like that Seems his never had a bad word to say about Jano ever re anything lol and he fabricates and sells his own adaptor plates to Answers a lot of questions for me now thankyou and goodnight

Taken from https://passionford.com/forum/showth...=182912&page=4

"Excellent point... except its rendered completely void due to the fact the person you're attempting to defend doesn't agree with it ... I would just post a link to the thread in question that Jano started - the one entitled "Liberty" .. or something to that affect but it's been deleted for some reason Just because Jano sells or designs something he seems to think he has sole rights to it and that no one has thought of the idea before ... wishful thinking on his part I'm afraid.

Apart from his apparent lack of business acumen, strange ideas and short-sightedness; I wouldn't really like to comment on his workmanship as I have had no personal experience of his work ... never seen in person a car he has worked on or seen in person any of his products. The only other experience I have had with him is when I bought a 2wd Cossie inlet manifold and plenum from him, that was dealt with quickly and without any problems."

So much for your investigative skills eh? All things considered that was is just about the nicest / mildest thing I have had to say about him.

Originally Posted by Danny@RADesigns
THEYGOTMETOO is genesis engineering........ you know the one who has had countless ebay accounts which end in around 75-80% neg feedback before he starts another.

parts take forever to arrive (if they ever do) with him saying parts made to order hence time consuming. very poor buisiness man really when cnc ing say 5 and keeping 4 on shelf as obviously you will sell them!

jano must be gutted he isnt as respected as you, for the record ive not used or even know jano, but i think that you have a cheek to stir about him with your track record
Actually, as it goes my business sense is quite sound. Its not bad business sense to not make a ton of parts for old pikey cars. I make quite a small amount of £££ from car related parts ... Cossie and RS stuff is mickey mouse money compared with what and where my main business commitments lay. Cossie parts mean sweet fuck all to me to be honest. From the looks of the quality of parts that are available elsewhere people need me far more than I need them thats for fucking sure!

Also, in case it escaped your attention, we're talking about quality of parts ... the quality of the parts I sell has never been in dispute, Jano's clearly are.

Oh and incidentally .. it didnt stop you from PMing me about making Turbo flanges on the cheap did it? ROFL!

Last edited by THEYGOTMETOO; 18-03-2008 at 11:08 PM.
Old 18-03-2008, 11:14 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Ratboy ive always used grove until i ended up taking a chance when my bro recoomended i go down torque developments... Big mistake as you will read on other threads.

For my big power stuff i will be travelling up to martin at reyland but if i buy another s2 i will continue to use grove they are good but you have to just take what they give you on the chin sometimes.

when i was 18 i took my rs trbo to them and i couldnt bleed the cosworth back brakes properly. they took the piss for the whole day i was there.

Sometimes they are over the top but an absoloubtly top notch service...
Old 18-03-2008, 11:20 PM
dannyblackpool
Boost Builder

i asked you for prices to which i never received a reply with such, i never asked for them on the cheap, i actually wanted quality products that are competitivly priced which i now have, quicker than the quote im still waiting from you. the fact i never chased up the quote was the fact you are widely known for poor service,communications and a discraceful attitude, something that i would never want tarnishing my companies reputation. Previous threads on this forum alone show your reputation so ill let that do the talking.

last input on this thread, happy ebaying
Old 18-03-2008, 11:29 PM
Stu.H
10K+ Poster!!

Old 18-03-2008, 11:30 PM
THEYGOTMETOO
CUNT!

i asked you for prices to which i never received a reply with such, i never asked for them on the cheap, i actually wanted quality products that are competitivly priced which i now have, quicker than the quote im still waiting from you. the fact i never chased up the quote was the fact you are widely known for poor service,communications and a discraceful attitude, something that i would never want tarnishing my companies reputation. Previous threads on this forum alone show your reputation so ill let that do the talking.

last input on this thread, happy ebaying
No, fortunately I didn't reply with a quote .. 10 or so was hardly worth my while. I still fail to see why you would have contacted me for a quote considering I'm "widely known for poor service,communications and a discraceful attitude" ... You just wasting my time or something?

As I said, I don't rely on car parts for a living ... nowhere near. As such if someone gives me trouble I tend to tell them exactly how things are.

Last input from me too as I'm probably off to bed very soon. Happy ebaying to you too

Last edited by THEYGOTMETOO; 18-03-2008 at 11:33 PM.
Old 19-03-2008, 09:15 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

rofl

Passionford at its best
Old 19-03-2008, 09:21 AM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

Bumsex?

Old 19-03-2008, 11:14 AM
Luca
Lukesville

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I only asked for a fucking phone number
Old 19-03-2008, 11:24 AM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

Old 19-03-2008, 01:33 PM
Taylor

Originally Posted by m4dyeti
I only asked for a fucking phone number
Brilliant,from a phone number to a slagging match in no time lol:c ontent:
Old 19-03-2008, 01:42 PM
jessie_rs

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

janos cars are spot on look at his series 1 and xr3 track car and the other cars promoting oddkidd creations for instance daz s1 with custom stripes which is stunning and very special!
Old 19-03-2008, 06:17 PM
pauls.ego

I have not got something of that quality on my car tho - his plates are not usually of that quality We have done 4 efi conversions using jano's plates and they was all good quality! Im sure if he was unhappy all he had to do was call jano and explain why and he would have exchanged it he is a helpfull chap
im the chap thats un happy with the plate for good reason not bothered about looks cos you only see a fraction of the plate and its got a gasket either side as pointed out but the fact that only the stud holes match up and the injectors partly covered is very poor

for 4 weeks i was ringing jano and all i got was excusses.
first week its at the matchinists picking up today will post first thing in the morning if not tonight ,did not arrive
second,did not pick them up i will send one i have on the shelf posting tonight ,strange got them on the shelf.
third and the oldest in the book, "must be lost in the post" dont have the tracker number on me will text it to you.strangly did not get text.
forth,forgot to send text with tracker sent out replacement yesterday special delivery did you not get it ..hhhhmmmmmmm even stranger should recieve next day by 1pm at latest
for two more days hes not answering his phone turns up on the 13/02/08 poorly packaged in fact no packageing just in the delivery bag would not answer his phone so left a snotty message on his phone telling him the problem and what i thought of his companys service and quality and before its said he sold it to me so he is responsable for the quality this is not a personal attack on the bloke its my and only my experiance with oddkidd creations and i personally would not recommend his work if you think that level of professionalism is ok carry on dealing with him as quite cleary you are friends with him so you look upon his work with tinted specs

by the way nice cabbie

Last edited by pauls.ego; 19-03-2008 at 07:00 PM.
Old 09-07-2011, 07:59 PM
rollerrogers

were is he based to?
Old 09-07-2011, 08:21 PM
studabear
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 206 Likes on 193 Posts

Originally Posted by rollerrogers
were is he based to?
I'm sure you have read in another thread you've posted in regarding okc, where jano is based, or are you dragging up old threads for the sake of it and not reading the threads your posting in?
Old 09-07-2011, 08:32 PM
rollerrogers

am new to this. i had posted in two. but thought it was the same thread slowly geting there.
Old 09-07-2011, 08:34 PM
studabear
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 206 Likes on 193 Posts

Cool, is that your van in the picture?
Old 09-07-2011, 08:46 PM
rollerrogers

yeah well was missus fell pregnant so i had to sell it was mint once i had finished with it was persauded to swop it for a family car VECTRA i mean what the! i must have been on something but have got a new one now i have uploaded some pics of it some chav sprayed it matt black! is there anyway of finding out were a car you have sold is?

Last edited by rollerrogers; 09-07-2011 at 08:49 PM.