General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Just out of interest, not a racist thread

Search this Thread

Old 13-12-2007, 09:41 AM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just out of interest, not a racist thread

Following on from a few other threads where brits think we are getting a bum deal and being forced to give up things we enjoy in case we offend some group or other, how many people voted BNP this year? How many will vote for them next time? I know they have now got a few extra seats on my local council after the voting this year. I know they will get my vote after someone told me that I couldn't have a union jack tax disc holder in my car in case it caused offence, I also have a union jack steering wheel cover and mirror dice and will keep them!!

Debs
Old 13-12-2007, 09:44 AM
_DAN_
Yoon

Maybe they said that because Union Jack stuff looks PONY?
Old 13-12-2007, 09:46 AM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

Originally Posted by _DAN_
Maybe they said that because Union Jack stuff looks PONY?
Lol, no it was definitely in case it caused offence, also I heard that they are trying to ban england flags at football, not that it matters for next year

Debs
Old 13-12-2007, 09:47 AM
DanCossie
Post Whore

whole can of worms opened here mate
Old 13-12-2007, 09:50 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Sadly, voting for the BNP isnt really just a vote for patriotism, its a vote for racism too.

Awkward one.

I am REALLY against all this bollocks that we cant be proud to fly a union jack anymore, but Im also aware of the way that right wing racists use this fact to manipulate people.
Old 13-12-2007, 09:52 AM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

Originally Posted by DanCossie
whole can of worms opened here mate
I'm not a mate I'm a miss lol, not really, we haven't yet gone down the road where we have lost freedom of speech (note the use of the word yet) I'm just interested, I know how many people have lost faith in Labour (why wouldn't they after all) and BNP may be a viable option in the future, they are not the racist thugs that people seem to think they are but they do see the problems that Labour seem to turning a blind eye to.

Debs
Old 13-12-2007, 09:57 AM
DanCossie
Post Whore

sorry debs lol....i personally know from my own experience and clashes with them that they are racist and homophobic thugs.........and they see the problems that labour turn a blind eye to.......make a song and dance about it as they think it will get them votes.....probably not what they really even believe in...most politicians will say or do whatever the public want to get votes....its all corrupt bollox
Old 13-12-2007, 09:57 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by truthordare
they are not the racist thugs that people seem to think they are
No, they are very inteligent and manipulative men who have an army of those thugs at their disposal.

Much like Sinn Fein arent terrorists.
Old 13-12-2007, 09:58 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ROFL
Old 13-12-2007, 10:04 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by Stavros
ROFL

Properly funny how easily people fall for the spin, whilist thinking that its everyone else thats misguided.
A bit like religious cults who think everyone else is the one that doesnt understand

Or grahams1
Old 13-12-2007, 10:06 AM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

Originally Posted by DanCossie
sorry debs lol....i personally know from my own experience and clashes with them that they are racist and homophobic thugs.........and they see the problems that labour turn a blind eye to.......make a song and dance about it as they think it will get them votes.....probably not what they really even believe in...most politicians will say or do whatever the public want to get votes....its all corrupt bollox
This much is true, all parties talk bollocks to get the votes, but i know I'm not the only one thinking that Britain is not so British anymore and something needs to be done. I don't mind immigrants so much but we are basically being told how we are allowed to live so that we don't offend, to be honest, I don't give a toss if I offend them, if they don't accept our ways they shouldn't be allowed in, Australia don't take all this crap.

Debs
Old 13-12-2007, 10:09 AM
Ridgey
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 134 Likes on 120 Posts

Curious how people know they are thugs ????
Had no experience of knowing anyone in BNP and i don't believe everything i see on the TV either like some mugs do !!!!!!!!!!!!

At present there seems to be 2 opinions:
1. They are racist thugs.
2. They are the saviour of all things national

A genuine National party would white wash everyone. Scotland have theirs.
Old 13-12-2007, 10:12 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well maybe you should move out of the uk ?? winging and whining isnt going to change anything tbh..

Im indian and i moved out of the uk because all this bollox and im glad that iv moved
DanCossie
Post Whore

[quote="Dave Ridge"]Curious how people know they are thugs ????
Had no experience of knowing anyone in BNP and i don't believe everything i see on the TV either like some mugs do !!!!!!!!!!!!

quote]

how do i know they are thugs? cos i have brawled with them in the street at a gay pride event!!!!!! fcukin animals mate...granted it isnt the whole party but that is the image they portray.........
DazS1Turbo
Advanced PassionFord User

They get my Vote
STUCOS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Remember there is a diffrence between bnp and nf party

cheRS stu
Old 13-12-2007, 10:13 AM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

Originally Posted by Chip-3Door
Originally Posted by Stavros
ROFL

Properly funny how easily people fall for the spin, whilist thinking that its everyone else thats misguided.
A bit like religious cults who think everyone else is the one that doesnt understand

Or grahams1
The point I'm trying to make I guess, is that if some religious group or other went to the BNP and said, we don't like your nativity plays or the fact that you celebrate a Christian festival, they would be told to go whistle for it, at least they wouldn't roll over and sell us out. They would send them straight back to their country of origin and tell them to go celebrate what they wanted there.

Debs
Old 13-12-2007, 10:15 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

they are a bunch of racist kunts

my mate got put in hospital by 11 of these fuck heads.. he was playing football in the park with his mates and younger cousins and as he was the tallest one there and oldest 11 guys beat the shit out of him put him in hospital with numerous broken bones. revenge is a sweet thing tho
Old 13-12-2007, 10:16 AM
lead_foot
is awesome

Originally Posted by STUCOS

cheRS stu
Yeah, just the name.
Old 13-12-2007, 10:18 AM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

Originally Posted by R5FORD
Well maybe you should move out of the uk ?? winging and whining isnt going to change anything tbh..

Im indian and i moved out of the uk because all this bollox and im glad that iv moved
Why should I though? I know there are more and more people leaving the UK but surely the problems should just be dealt with at home. I have been looking at properties in Spain as my Company has just opened some branches there, but part of me keeps saying, why should I be pushed out of the place I was born?

Debs
Old 13-12-2007, 10:20 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

your in the ame boat as the thousnds that are moving each week.. they were all born and raised there but whu stay in a country thats not even british no more?? belive me im british through and through but theres a time to call it quits and im glad iv moved.. even if i was there i wouldnt vote for the BNP
Old 13-12-2007, 10:23 AM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

my mate got put in hospital by 11 of these fuck heads.. he was playing football in the park with his mates and younger cousins and as he was the tallest one there and oldest 11 guys beat the shit out of him put him in hospital with numerous broken bones. revenge is a sweet thing tho
How do you know it was the BNP? did they leave a card? thats the way this country is going unfortunately, beatings for no reason, I know lots of supporters of the party (most of my town actually) and not one of them goes around beating people up for the colour of their skin or otherwise. They do however think that we should be allowed to live and do as we please and not worry about offending anyone.

Debs
Old 13-12-2007, 10:24 AM
Chip

cheRS stu
Indeed, there is.

The difference is a few suits and ties to look responsible and a slick marketting machine who know how to play on the fears of simple people like Debs here to manipulate them .
Old 13-12-2007, 10:27 AM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

your in the ame boat as the thousnds that are moving each week.. they were all born and raised there but whu stay in a country thats not even british no more?? belive me im british through and through but theres a time to call it quits and im glad iv moved.. even if i was there i wouldnt vote for the BNP
You are in Australia? your Government have got it bang right. They say that this is how we live in Australia, if you don't like it don't come here, thats the way it should be. Our Government say come live here and we will change the way our born nationals live and think for you.

Debs
Old 13-12-2007, 10:28 AM
DanCossie
Post Whore

cheRS stu
Indeed, there is.

The difference is a few suits and ties to look responsible and a slick marketting machine who know how to play on the fears of simple people like Debs here to manipulate them .
spot fcukin on
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

cheRS stu
Indeed, there is.

I'm hardly simple lol, surely I can't be anymore simple than the people who voted Labour last time, speaking of slick marketing machines.

Debs
STUCOS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

How come the leader of one o the bnp section it coloured,bnp stand for any body who thinks they are brittish ,ither white,yellow black ,were as nf party are a strong white party i you understand what i mean,
Nash
Cake lover!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I wear the Union Jack on my left arm everyday, if this offends anyone they can take it up with the Queen as she is my boss.

Tbh i dont agree with the BNP, bunch or rasist wankers imho.

I dont bother to vote as i cant choose between either side, both are as bad as each other. In my Job it doesnt matter who is in power tbh, both will just be yes men to the yanks.
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

How do you know it was the BNP? did they leave a card? thats the way this country is going unfortunately, beatings for no reason, I know lots of supporters of the party (most of my town actually) and not one of them goes around beating people up for the colour of their skin or otherwise. They do however think that we should be allowed to live and do as we please and not worry about offending anyone.

Debs

erm the fact that they were shouting BNP?and the fact that the signs in the area have BNP written on them?? The fact that the guys are local racist kunts that are connected with the BNP??

the diffrence between me and you is i lived in that area all my life..iv seen the kunts and had fights with them..the diffrence is you dont see any of that because you dont live there..you see the nice side of the party
Old 13-12-2007, 10:30 AM
STUCOS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Any body watched romper stomper
Old 13-12-2007, 10:30 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

You are in Australia? your Government have got it bang right. They say that this is how we live in Australia, if you don't like it don't come here, thats the way it should be. Our Government say come live here and we will change the way our born nationals live and think for you.

Debs
yh but how long do you think it will last like that?? i can tell you now not very long especially with the new pm
Old 13-12-2007, 10:33 AM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

Originally Posted by DazS1Turbo
They get my Vote
Interesting that only one person so far has had the guts to say it, it was a simple question, I just wanted to know how far the worm had gone into the rotten apple that used to be GREAT Britain. Ok then BNP aside, how many of you would vote for a party that would halt the mass influx of immigrants and give us back some freedom of speech and not just roll over for those that don't like the way we live?

Debs
Old 13-12-2007, 10:34 AM
Nick.
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Well hopefully the new Pm over there will see sense and kick out any illegals or threaten to sink the ships they use to get in to the country..

If only the pussy government would do that over here and yes.. I know where I would vote if I wanted to
Old 13-12-2007, 10:36 AM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

Debs

erm the fact that they were shouting BNP?and the fact that the signs in the area have BNP written on them?? The fact that the guys are local racist kunts that are connected with the BNP??

the diffrence between me and you is i lived in that area all my life..iv seen the kunts and had fights with them..the diffrence is you dont see any of that because you dont live there..you see the nice side of the party
But surely, if they are ALL racist thugs there is no "nice side" to the party?
I could go round shouting KKK and beating people up, it doesn't make me a member not that I would, I'm as soft as butter.

Debs
Old 13-12-2007, 10:36 AM
STUCOS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

debs i do vote for them,

cheers stu
Old 13-12-2007, 10:37 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

They get my Vote
Interesting that only one person so far has had the guts to say it, it was a simple question, I just wanted to know how far the worm had gone into the rotten apple that used to be GREAT Britain. Ok then BNP aside, how many of you would vote for a party that would halt the mass influx of immigrants and give us back some freedom of speech and not just roll over for those that don't like the way we live?

Debs
having guts and having common sense are two diffrent things..your opinions very from the next average joe..

this thread will turn to shit soon
Old 13-12-2007, 10:39 AM
Chip

They get my Vote

Debs

Politics isnt that simple, NO party who gets into power will be halting immigration as the british government doesnt have the power to make that decision.
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Give you back your freedom of speech?

Aren't you saying exactly what you like now? Exactly which part of your ability to speak has been impeded........ for you personally.

No need to talk on behalf of others - how has immigration directly affected you?
Diseasel
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

multi cultarul BRITAIN, sounds good in name but does it actually work where you live?
I agree you should bring you own heritage/beliefs culture etc but also remember to adhere to the principals of the country /community to which you live.

Saying that look what the Brits have done to Benidorm etc proper bulldog british pikeydom
Old 13-12-2007, 10:41 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Debs

But surely, if they are ALL racist thugs there is no "nice side" to the party?
I could go round shouting KKK and beating people up, it doesn't make me a member not that I would, I'm as soft as butter.

Debs

well obviously you think there is a nice side

Quick Reply: Just out of interest, not a racist thread