General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Just out of interest, not a racist thread

Search this Thread

Old 13-12-2007, 11:56 AM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by R5FORD
Originally Posted by skeg
I'm not arguing with anyone not even talking to you, maybe you're arguing with yourself?. Having a bad day or something? I think you're spoiling the topic so take so time out mate. Breathe a little.
yh im having a bad day, its like 35 degree here, had a nice bbq, took the cossie for a blast, so if thats a bad day i wouldnt mind a bad day everyday
Can I come and live at your house?? I'll be small and quiet lol. Might have to consider a move to OZ, Have they got a shortage of Bookmakers lol.

Debs
Old 13-12-2007, 11:59 AM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

Ignore him truthordare, that's why i put what i did at the end as i saw how he went after others and predicted the same with my post. We are all entitled to our views but you'll always get a few who get upset.

Feel free to post what you like i say (within reason).
I always do, till i get banned lol, its a funny thing this freedom of speech, lots of people (far too many) are afraid to say what they think these days. I may be accused of being racist, I'm not, I have black friends and colleagues. I would still vote BNP though.

Debs
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Anyway when is there another opportunity to vote? I can't wait that's if i'm not too lazy to go do it.

BNP all the way!!
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by truthordare
I'm not arguing with anyone not even talking to you, maybe you're arguing with yourself?. Having a bad day or something? I think you're spoiling the topic so take so time out mate. Breathe a little.
yh im having a bad day, its like 35 degree here, had a nice bbq, took the cossie for a blast, so if thats a bad day i wouldnt mind a bad day everyday
Can I come and live at your house?? I'll be small and quiet lol. Might have to consider a move to OZ, Have they got a shortage of Bookmakers lol.

Debs
lol everyones welcome at my house as long as they pay rent and do and follow what i do im not sure on bookmakers.. i know there short on nurses tho lol
Old 13-12-2007, 12:02 PM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

Debs
lol everyones welcome at my house as long as they pay rent and do and follow what i do im not sure on bookmakers.. i know there short on nurses tho lol
I can be a nurse lol, I have the outfit anyway hehehehe.

Debs
Old 13-12-2007, 12:02 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Anyway when is there another opportunity to vote? I can't wait that's if i'm not too lazy to go do it.

BNP all the way!!
oo theres a true white british guy, someone thats wants to clean up britan but on;y if they can be arsed to get out of bed.. Britan your in safe hands now
Old 13-12-2007, 12:03 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Debs
I can be a nurse lol, I have the outfit anyway hehehehe.

Debs
Old 13-12-2007, 12:05 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I always do, till i get banned lol, its a funny thing this freedom of speech, lots of people (far too many) are afraid to say what they think these days. I may be accused of being racist, I'm not, I have black friends and colleagues. I would still vote BNP though.
Debs

The thing that cracks me up is every time a white person mentions anything political, religious or do do with ethnicity we always feel the end to put "i'm not racist i have black friends" or something similar. We are scared to even mention these topics now a days.

I find myself doing it too like you have to explain yourself for talking about a serious topic in case you offend anyone.
Old 13-12-2007, 12:07 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Debs

The thing that cracks me up is every time a white person mentions anything political, religious or do do with ethnicity we always feel the end to put "i'm not racist i have black friends" or something similar. We are scared to even mention these topics now a days.

I find myself doing it too like you have to explain yourself for talking about a serious topic in case you offend anyone.
mate whos fault is that?? not the black people.. ot the imigrants..is your own government
Old 13-12-2007, 12:08 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

BNP all the way!!
oo theres a true white british guy, someone thats wants to clean up britan but on;y if they can be arsed to get out of bed.. Britan your in safe hands now

Are you still here? Such a fantastic life and you want to get all riled up over these topics. Chasing people around looking for trouble.
Old 13-12-2007, 12:09 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

BNP all the way!!

Are you still here? Such a fantastic life and you want to get all riled up over these topics. Chasing people around looking for trouble.
my last post was made out of humour god dam it.. or in england now does everyone say Ala dam it
Old 13-12-2007, 12:11 PM
Kamike
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

I see that us brits havnt lost the ability to moan, can anyone honestly say that there lives have been affected in any way by having more imigrants moving to Britain. Dout they have!
Old 13-12-2007, 12:13 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Old 13-12-2007, 12:13 PM
DanCossie
Post Whore

Old 13-12-2007, 12:14 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Old 13-12-2007, 12:15 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

So the end result is that it's likely two or three people who've bothered to read this post will be voting BNP.

Who did you vote for in your local elections? Do you know who your councillor is?
Old 13-12-2007, 12:17 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

pon i think it just shows that 99% of people on here dont give a shit as there not really affected by it
Old 13-12-2007, 12:18 PM
DanCossie
Post Whore

Originally Posted by RichardPON
So the end result is that it's likely two or three people who've bothered to read this post will be voting BNP.

Who did you vote for in your local elections? Do you know who your councillor is?
not worth wasting your time or energy on some people.....disillusioned idiots with half a brain
Old 13-12-2007, 12:20 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

I disagree Dan. The whole point is that it's 100% their right to vote for whoever they like.

I'm just interested to see if they understand why.
Old 13-12-2007, 12:20 PM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

Debs

This is partly true, though most people start a topic with I'm not racist but ...... I do have black friends and they will be the first to stand up and say this country has gone to the dogs, but they were born and raised here and speak the language. I'm truly not afraid of offending people, I'm the most offensive person I know lol. I do it in a nice way though lol.

Debs

Debs
Old 13-12-2007, 12:23 PM
DanCossie
Post Whore

Originally Posted by RichardPON
I disagree Dan. The whole point is that it's 100% their right to vote for whoever they like.

I'm just interested to see if they understand why.
thing is Rich they DONT understand.....they pick up a leaflet think oooo that looks pretty and they vote lol.......
Old 13-12-2007, 12:24 PM
petermintrst

I haven't voted for them as I don't rock the boat for the sake of it, but I do see this whole situation as black and white (no pun intended)

If people don't like this country then leave.

On the same token though it is known that some brits expect the spanish to learn english when they move to spain . er hypocritical.

Admittidly if a non christian called a teddy david I dont think we should lock them up or lash them however a happy medium needs to be found.

I'm not going to lose any sleep over it as it will not change.
Old 13-12-2007, 12:25 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Debs

This is partly true, though most people start a topic with I'm not racist but ...... I do have black friends and they will be the first to stand up and say this country has gone to the dogs, but they were born and raised here and speak the language. I'm truly not afraid of offending people, I'm the most offensive person I know lol. I do it in a nice way though lol.

Debs

Debs
just like i said its gone to the doggs..
Old 13-12-2007, 12:27 PM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

Originally Posted by petermintrst
I haven't voted for them as I don't rock the boat for the sake of it, but I do see this whole situation as black and white (no pun intended)

If people don't like this country then leave.

On the same token though it is known that some brits expect the spanish to learn english when they move to spain . er hypocritical.

Admittidly if a non christian called a teddy david I dont think we should lock them up or lash them however a happy medium needs to be found.

I'm not going to lose any sleep over it as it will not change.
Shhhhhhh, you aren't allowed to say black or white, thats the point that started this thread lol.

Debs
Old 13-12-2007, 12:28 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

edited-
Old 13-12-2007, 12:32 PM
petermintrst

actully you cn say black and white..just imagine what michal jackson is going to do when he comes to the uk??
go to a school
Old 13-12-2007, 12:37 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

actully you cn say black and white..just imagine what michal jackson is going to do when he comes to the uk??
go to a school
iv finishd school.. it was said as a immature thing for a reason but il edit it as this thread is starting to get serious again
Old 13-12-2007, 12:40 PM
KW-rscos
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Now I dont understand the way people are these days, When I was in school (Major was PM ) we learnt about it all, I went to a Roman Catholic school, though I am not Catholic, and we learnt about all sorts of religions, I even remember being in a play called Rama and Sita (sorry if I have spelt that wrong) which yes I know isnt so much religious, but was of a different ethnic culture, and I gotta say, I love other cultures, the things some cultures do is really intruiging (SP). I dont mind others coming to this country, the thing that annoys me is when we have to lose certain things, now, I live in Wales, but I am English, I love to go out on big games in my England shirt, I love to sit there in the Sea of Red with all my Welsh friends, I dont nor do they see it as racist we have a laugh and if you remember the six nations we got beat by them but it was a really good atmosphere (and yes I took a right ribbing, but most of it was all in good humour), but I dont see why I should lose the right to take my St Georges Cross out if I want. I dont Like trouble makers and that goes for what ever skin tone you have, which I dont think we can deny but the next generation is looking a bit sorry for itself :S Infact sometimes I would say that I am victimised for being white, I work in Customer Services, and to be honest I cringe when I get any other ethnic person come to me but I cant help them within the policy cos then I get the "its because of my skin tone" thrown at me which is a real bug bear as they are out of the policy and I couldnt help them if they where a white man (hypothetically). One thing I am sure of though, is I will not be voting BNP, whats the point? they may or may not be racist themselves but as has already been said they have a legion of racist followers voting for them for all the wrong reasons, personally there isnt a political party worth voting for at the moment!? So to play Devils advocate (easy now) I hate people who are racist, homophobic or just plain stupid to it, but I can see where some people come from, I mean how long is it before Christmas is cancelled?
Its a shame we cant all live by that John Lennon song and just......

Imagine.
Old 13-12-2007, 12:40 PM
petermintrst

go to a school
iv finishd school.. it was said as a immature thing for a reason but il edit it as this thread is starting to get serious again
no silly, Micheal Jackson will go to a school when he comes to uk
Old 13-12-2007, 12:43 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

go to a school
no silly, Micheal Jackson will go to a school when he comes to uk
oo i get it now haha