General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Just out of interest, not a racist thread

Search this Thread

Old 13-12-2007, 10:42 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RichardPON
Give you back your freedom of speech?

Aren't you saying exactly what you like now? Exactly which part of your ability to speak has been impeded........ for you personally.

No need to talk on behalf of others - how has immigration directly affected you?
well said
Old 13-12-2007, 10:42 AM
STUCOS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As for Benidorm blame the english not the brittish,

cheeRS stu
Old 13-12-2007, 10:43 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Dan

The catholic church is homophobic too of course.
As is the bible itself, and every other religion im aware of.
Old 13-12-2007, 10:43 AM
Nick.
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Diseasel
multi cultarul BRITAIN, sounds good in name but does it actually work where you live?
I agree you should bring you own heritage/beliefs culture etc but also remember to adhere to the principals of the country /community to which you live.

Saying that look what the Brits have done to Benidorm etc proper bulldog british pikeydom
I disagree .. those who come over here should be MADE to accept our culture non of there bollocks.. no mosques, no turbans, no ninja's and no sari's.. Heaven
Old 13-12-2007, 10:44 AM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

Aren't you saying exactly what you like now? Exactly which part of your ability to speak has been impeded........ for you personally.

No need to talk on behalf of others - how has immigration directly affected you?
I have been told that I can't have the Union Jack on display in my car, my own personal vehicle, because I park it outside my work and it may cause offence. I have to be extremely careful at work to not make any reference to any religion or blaspheme against any god. I have freedom of speech here but maybe not for long, I may get moderated lol.

Debs
Old 13-12-2007, 10:45 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by Nick.
multi cultarul BRITAIN, sounds good in name but does it actually work where you live?
I agree you should bring you own heritage/beliefs culture etc but also remember to adhere to the principals of the country /community to which you live.

Saying that look what the Brits have done to Benidorm etc proper bulldog british pikeydom
I disagree.. those who come over here should be MADE to accept our culture non of there bollocks.. no mosques, no turbans, no ninja's and no sari's
Good idea.......... and whilst you're at it, round up everyone who disagrees and stick them in some form of camp.

Clueless.
DanCossie
Post Whore

Originally Posted by Chip-3Door
Dan

The catholic church is homophobic too of course.
As is the bible itself, and every other religion im aware of.
very true Chip but they dont get into fights in the streets over it lol.......hence i dont follow any religion or political party
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

I disagree .. those who come over here should be MADE to accept our culture non of there bollocks.. no mosques, no turbans, no ninja's and no sari's
I sort of agree, though to be honest, if they have to wear certain clothing for their beliefs that doesn't bother me, its when those beliefs are being given precedence over everything else.

Debs
Old 13-12-2007, 10:46 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

I disagree.. those who come over here should be MADE to accept our culture non of there bollocks.. no mosques, no turbans, no ninja's and no sari's

mate thats the biggest load of bollox iv ever read..so if you ever go on holiday to india you HAVE to wear a turban?? if you go to Pakistan you HAVE to pray even if your not muslim.. yh fuckin right
Old 13-12-2007, 10:46 AM
smitsturbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

my brother has been in the british army for years & he has loads of black mates & he's voted the bnp for years

i can honestly say ive never voted on fuck all

but if i was that would be who id vote, or the green party to legalise smoking of hash
Old 13-12-2007, 10:47 AM
Nick.
PassionFord Post Troll

Good idea.......... and whilst you're at it, round up everyone who disagrees and stick them in some form of camp.

Clueless.
Suits me
Old 13-12-2007, 10:47 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by truthordare

I have been told that I can't have the Union Jack on display in my car, my own personal vehicle, because I park it outside my work and it may cause offence. I have to be extremely careful at work to not make any reference to any religion or blaspheme against any god. I have freedom of speech here but maybe not for long, I may get moderated lol.

Debs
explain to me and other users what winging on Passion Ford is going to do??
Old 13-12-2007, 10:48 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Debs
Okay, now I agree that is bollocks. I've also had it where one of my friends was ejected from Lords Cricket Ground for flying a St George's cross, even though it was England v Pakistan!

Now, the crux of the issue is this:

Who made that decision to not let you have that union jack, or our flag of st george? An immigrant, or Pakistani (in my case)? Nope. It was more than likely a middle class white guy trying to do something pro-active, but completely misguided.

So explain how immigrants get the blame for the people acting uninstructed on their behalf?
Old 13-12-2007, 10:50 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Clueless.
Suits me
Of course it does. But then you're a child with no real idea of what goes on in the world, or any form of education.
Old 13-12-2007, 10:51 AM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

Originally Posted by R5FORD

Debs
Not a bloody thing, I was just interested in peoples thoughts (we are still allowed to think are we not?) I went to a Sex Pistols concert not too long ago and it got me thinking thats all. I bet 95% of people there voted BNP and the Pistols were never racist

Debs
Old 13-12-2007, 10:53 AM
Nick.
PassionFord Post Troll

Clueless.
Suits me
Of course it does. But then you're a child with no real idea of what goes on in the world, or any form of education.

Yet you know everything because your the mighty PON
Old 13-12-2007, 10:56 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Debs
Not a bloody thing, I was just interested in peoples thoughts (we are still allowed to think are we not?) I went to a Sex Pistols concert not too long ago and it got me thinking thats all. I bet 95% of people there voted BNP and the Pistols were never racist

Debs

before i came out here i went to a notorious jatt concert as hes a personal friend.. i can guarantee 100% of the people there wouldnt vote BNP
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

So you think it's a good idea to round up people who don't believe in what the majority believe and put them in a camp, and then also force people to drop any outward sign of religious affiliation?

Are you acting dumb, or just genuinely that stupid?
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Clueless.
Suits me

Yet you know everything because your the mighty PON
it was a chilidh answer tbh
Old 13-12-2007, 10:57 AM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

Debs
Okay, now I agree that is bollocks. I've also had it where one of my friends was ejected from Lords Cricket Ground for flying a St George's cross, even though it was England v Pakistan!

Who made that decision to not let you have that union jack, or our flag of st george? An immigrant, or Pakistani (in my case)? Nope. It was more than likely a middle class white guy trying to do something pro-active, but completely misguided.

So explain how immigrants get the blame for the people acting uninstructed on their behalf?
It was a Muslim that works within the company that said I wouldn't "be allowed" to display it. Unless they break into my car and remove it they won't stop me. It is my personal vehicle and nothing to do with the company.

Debs
Old 13-12-2007, 10:58 AM
Diseasel
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

So you think it's a good idea to round up people who don't believe in what the majority believe and put them in a camp, and then also force people to drop any outward sign of religious affiliation?

Fuck me sounds like the 4th reich just hope its only the mindless who think that this is the way foreward or i'm fucked
Old 13-12-2007, 10:59 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Fuck me sounds like the 4th reich just hope its only the mindless who think that this is the eay foreward or i'm fucked
not just you..im fcukd aswel as im in and out of the UK
Old 13-12-2007, 10:59 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Debs

It was a Muslim that works within the company that said I wouldn't "be allowed" to display it. Unless they break into my car and remove it they won't stop me. It is my personal vehicle and nothing to do with the company.

Debs
so is that muslim your boss??
Old 13-12-2007, 11:02 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

He is genuninely that stupid. He has to be as it would be too difficult for anyone to act that dumb surely
Old 13-12-2007, 11:03 AM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

Fuck me sounds like the 4th reich just hope its only the mindless who think that this is the way foreward or i'm fucked
To be honest, the way this country is going we all are I will have to learn to speak Polish, Russian, Kosovan, and Pakistan just to get through a day at work, while not displaying the Union Jack!!

Debs
Old 13-12-2007, 11:05 AM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

Debs

Debs
No, if he was I would have been FORCED to remove it he is one of the office jockeys.

Debs
Old 13-12-2007, 11:10 AM
Diseasel
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

To be honest, the way this country is going we all are I will have to learn to speak Polish, Russian, Kosovan, and Pakistan just to get through a day at work, while not displaying the Union Jack!!

Debs
Oh aye yeah but you dont mind a polish worker on minimum wage handing out your KFC do you . Maybe you could come back with the "taking our jobs " argument doubt you would see many immigrant workers claiming incapacity benefits because they have not the back bone to work to get on in life, lets sort out the English in this country before we start pointing the fingers at those willing to graft.
Old 13-12-2007, 11:10 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Debs

Debs
No, if he was I would have been FORCED to remove it he is one of the office jockeys.

Debs
so untill your boss tells you to remove it tell the office jockey to do one??
Old 13-12-2007, 11:12 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Debs
Oh aye yeah but you dont mind a polish worker on minimum wage handing out your KFC do you . Maybe you could come back with the "taking our jobs " argument doubt you would see many immigrant workers claiming incapacity benefits because they have not the back bone to work to get on in life, lets sort out the English in this country before we start pointing the fingers at those willing to graft.
tbh i think that immigrants work alot harder then the british.thats why there are more sucseful business men that are not white
Old 13-12-2007, 11:17 AM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

Debs
I agree with you on that one surprisingly, though I don't eat KFC, I think the Govt should scrap the benefits system and the lazy b*!tards to work, that is my other bugbear, all I see all day are doley's (english lots of them) and foreigners, the doley's annoy me because they are proud to not have to work (but can afford to gamble all day) and the foreigners annoy me because most of them don't speak English but I am supposed to know what they want. If this Govt had anything about them, they would scrap the benefits system and make sure that anyone that wants to live here at least can speak the language and can bring some sort of skill with them, like they do in OZ.

Debs
Old 13-12-2007, 11:20 AM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

Debs

Debs

Debs
so untill your boss tells you to remove it tell the office jockey to do one??
I did, told him if you don't like it don't look at it. Its that simple, if they get a complaint though (as I'm sure they will) I'll be brought in to explain how I dare have it in my car.

Debs
Old 13-12-2007, 11:34 AM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

I said a while back on here that i will vote BNP, i haven't yet but i will sooner or later and i don't usually vote at all. Don't get me wrong i know they have some serious bad in them but knowing they will never get in power i will vote for them and use them as a tool to get the problems noticed.

The more votes they get the more Labour and Conservatives will take note and after all they are the only ones who will ever likely to be in power.

Like the other topic about the seven dwarfs, Mary play and black sheep etc it just makes things worse and makes people resent certain people more. I didn't bother posting on that thread as it just gives me a headache. It's pathetic and about time a stop was put to all this shit. Let the immigrants that genuinely come here for a better life and put the effort in crack on with it and those that just try and cause trouble or use the country can fuck off. Simple really.

Oh and R5ford, if you don't agree with what i said i couldn't care less.
Old 13-12-2007, 11:39 AM
POPEYE
FAIRY CAKE

edit as i cant be arsed with it
Old 13-12-2007, 11:39 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by skeg
I said a while back on here that i will vote BNP, i haven't yet but i will sooner or later and i don't usually vote at all. Don't get me wrong i know they have some serious bad in them but knowing they will never get in power i will vote for them and use them as a tool to get the problems noticed.

The more votes they get the more Labour and Conservatives will take note and after all they are the only ones who will ever likely to be in power.

Like the other topic about the seven dwarfs, Mary play and black sheep etc it just makes things worse and makes people resent certain people more. I didn't bother posting on that thread as it just gives me a headache. It's pathetic and about time a stop was put to all this shit. Let the immigrants that genuinely come here for a better life and put the effort in crack on with it and those that just try and cause trouble or use the country can fuck off. Simple really.

Oh and R5ford, if you don't agree with what i said i couldn't care less.
and why do you think your post affected me?? FFS get over it.. you cant do fuck all.. i cant do fuck all.. not one single person on here can..so stop fucking winging about it
Old 13-12-2007, 11:41 AM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

The thing is, it didn't start out as a moaning thread, it was a question that I was interested in. How many people will vote BNP?

Debs
Old 13-12-2007, 11:43 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

The thing is, it didn't start out as a moaning thread, it was a question that I was interested in. How many people will vote BNP?

Debs
start a bloody poll then
Old 13-12-2007, 11:46 AM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Ignore him truthordare, that's why i put what i did at the end as i saw how he went after others and predicted the same with my post. We are all entitled to our views but you'll always get a few who get upset.

Feel free to post what you like i say (within reason).
Old 13-12-2007, 11:47 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Ignore him truthordare, that's why i put what i did at the end as i saw how he went after others and predicted the same with my post. We are all entitled to our views but you'll always get a few who get upset.

Feel free to post what you like i say (within reason).
erm ok have i stopped her saying what she wants?? i think that you dont like how people argue back with you??
Old 13-12-2007, 11:51 AM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I'm not arguing with anyone not even talking to you, maybe you're arguing with yourself?. Having a bad day or something? I think you're spoiling the topic so take so time out mate. Breathe a little.
Old 13-12-2007, 11:54 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

I'm not arguing with anyone not even talking to you, maybe you're arguing with yourself?. Having a bad day or something? I think you're spoiling the topic so take so time out mate. Breathe a little.
yh im having a bad day, its like 35 degree here, had a nice bbq, took the cossie for a blast, so if thats a bad day i wouldnt mind a bad day everyday

Quick Reply: Just out of interest, not a racist thread