General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

political correctness gone crazy **now with pic**

Search this Thread

Old 13-12-2007, 12:22 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry Rob, I disagree. You are racist, and you're actually quite proud of it!
Old 13-12-2007, 12:26 PM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RichardPON
Are you saying Rob is racist because of his above comment or am i missing some of the picture mate?
Old 13-12-2007, 12:36 PM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

no i just dont like be taken for a cunt in MY country put to the back of lists and queues for people that have just come over to get put first in most things.

i dont like it cause im not making up a number i have no chance at that opportunity or whatever cause a target of whoever/whatever needs to be made whether there the best person for it or not etc.

i dont like that we have to change our ways to suit others ie baa baa black sheep and my town thinking of NOT putting a Christmas tree up in the centre cause it might offend other people why should we tiptoe around for other people and nations when they do there own thing in their country which i fully respect.

i worked in for the Asylum team for local council for yrs i know how things work and what happens etc etc. and it annoys me to see others lose out just because there not from XYZ in the world.

people shout racist card cause i have my own mind and speak up and dont agree with "PC" stuff..why should i?

"everyone has a right to freedom of expression. that right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority regardless of frontiers"

there ya go human rights card i play

article 10 of the convention for the protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms act
Old 13-12-2007, 12:56 PM
Jade1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

'Dwarf' is the medical term for people with dwarfism though
Old 13-12-2007, 01:13 PM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

FUCKING BUNCH OF NO GOOD SPINELESS POLITICALLY CORRECT FUCKING SHIT CUNTS.

There I said what everyone else is thinking.
Old 13-12-2007, 01:23 PM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Anyway thinking about it some more couldn't it be that the school are deliberately taking the piss out of the PC brigade - ala Satire style?
Old 13-12-2007, 02:30 PM
xr2i-carl
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I agree really, why the FUCK cant you have an XMAS tree in ya town square

FUCKIN INSANE
Old 13-12-2007, 02:36 PM
cfoster
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Does this kind of PC shit happen in the USA as well as i'm sure there are just as many multi cultures over there than here?? (serious question btw)
Old 13-12-2007, 03:39 PM
cossiegreg1
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The school is not taking the piss, i genuinly believe its a p.c thing
Old 13-12-2007, 04:32 PM
arkley
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

They're all brown to me, so what's all the fuss about?

PC BOLLOX
Old 13-12-2007, 04:48 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by arkley
They're all brown to me, so what's all the fuss about?

PC BOLLOX
Thats a very good point!!!
Old 13-12-2007, 05:07 PM
pee vee
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

5 QUID to see a school play!!

I'd want oscar winning performances for that lol
Old 13-12-2007, 05:23 PM
LEE-RS
Custom

I cant fucking believe it they have more rights than us in are own country

i would love to go over to there country and see what they would do if i complained about everything white over there is being racist towards us
Old 13-12-2007, 06:12 PM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

Originally Posted by LEE-RS
I cant fucking believe it they have more rights than us in are own country

i would love to go over to there country and see what they would do if i complained about everything white over there is being racist towards us
You could go and askif you could build your own Christian church, that would really open a can of worms lol.

Debs
Old 13-12-2007, 07:14 PM
BlueSmoke
PassionFord's crazy fool!

Originally Posted by Ginge !
the naughty word in nursery is to stop CONFUSION !!!

kids get confused easy and comment on things wrong and naughty is one word that is easy confusing when relayed back to people, its taken a few different ways so they are taught different words of the same meaning to help understand what they mean

understand WHY some stuff is done,,, then comment before just saying its dumb !

i agree MOBO awards are promote ethnic divides and should be made illigal !!

but,,, tbh the amount of shite the ethnic minoritys get INDIRECT such as judged before you know them with the biggots of society and other racisit ignorant cunts who wont give others a chance or willing to learn/understand them,, it also help to appriciate the minoritys aswell

dont forget Choice FM is OWNED by a white person,,, MOBO awards and other black media ect,, its great for black people ect,,,, but you think a BLACK person is in charge of any of this

CHASE THEM BACK MATE,,, THE PEOPLE GETTING RICH FROM THE "BLACK" STUFF IS RICH WHITE GUYS !!!

you think 50 cent is rich,,,,,,, you wanna speak to the man who pays hes contracts !!!! he aint black,, hes tax man aint black,,,,,, hes paying a white man and hes FEELING rich
Are you a self appointed People's Champion?

Old 13-12-2007, 07:33 PM
mercury xr
Regular Contributor

Also I heard The fat controller in Thomas the Tank Engine is not allowed to be called the fat controller now, its the plump controller or something like that.

It makes me annoyed when people say BNP members are racist, because not all of them are, I would probably be classed as racist with my views, it use to annoy me but now I just get used to it, if i am racist how come I have a chinease mate and a few black mates(who call themselves Niggers)??

This country has gone to pot, and slowley becoming beyond repair in my opinion, the sooner I can move to Spain the better!
Old 13-12-2007, 09:19 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by cozmeister
A spades a spade
Thats me too mate. Im dreading my littleun going to school cos i just refuse to conform with political correctness....
Old 13-12-2007, 09:21 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by CossieRich
Originally Posted by RichardPON
Are you saying Rob is racist because of his above comment or am i missing some of the picture mate?
No if Pon labels you racist then you have to be
Old 13-12-2007, 09:36 PM
RS DJ
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Originally Posted by Adam_BlackRS
Also...

Feminist issue with manhole name

In 1990, the city of Sacramento, California officially renamed all their manholes to "maintenance holes" out of concern for the equality of both genders [2]. The name "maintenance hole" was selected because the term shares the same initials as the word "manhole," thereby eliminating the need to change the MH labels on the city's utility maps
Any record of any fucking women going down these maintenance holes ever? I very much doubt it and thats why they where called man holes
Old 13-12-2007, 09:38 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
A spades a spade
Thats me too mate. Im dreading my littleun going to school cos i just refuse to conform with political correctness....
thats a fucking racist term you fool, just like eny meny miny mo, catch a nigger by the toe

i agree with diamonds statement,,, but then ill ask him would he like to find hes sister or mum shag a black guy,, wonder what hes reply would be ???

cant blame MINORITYS for RULES THE WHITE PEOPLE MAKE UP !!!!!!

PEOPLE ARE FUCKING PEOPLE,, SOME NICE, SOME CUNTS,,, I JUDGE PEOPLE ON THAT,, dont care if your straight, gay, black or white

but then again my missus is maltese and best mate is black,, so maybe thats why i think this ???

wonder how many racist biggots on here would shag a fit imagrant bird whos brother owns a car wash,, think of people woth that nature and life will be fine
Old 13-12-2007, 10:23 PM
Billy_RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 47 Likes on 42 Posts

I tell you what really gets me. I'm listening to Radio 1. Scott Mills is on, making me laugh etc...

Next thing you know he puts on a Bit of Jay-Z.

As soon as the song is coming to an end, a voice over says (and i quote)

"If you love Black music, then switch over to BBC 1 Xtra. The home of black music"

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

Why is it black music? What would happen if they said just after Artic Monkeys "if you love white music blah blah blah"????????????

As soon as i can afford it, i am sooooooo out of here!
Old 13-12-2007, 10:26 PM
mercury xr
Regular Contributor

Billy dont forget the 'asian network' dedicated to asian music. There's even a black police mans federation aint they? There would never be allowed a white network or group!
Old 13-12-2007, 10:46 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Billy_RST
I tell you what really gets me. I'm listening to Radio 1. Scott Mills is on, making me laugh etc...

Next thing you know he puts on a Bit of Jay-Z.

As soon as the song is coming to an end, a voice over says (and i quote)

"If you love Black music, then switch over to BBC 1 Xtra. The home of black music"

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

Why is it black music? What would happen if they said just after Artic Monkeys "if you love white music blah blah blah"????????????

EXACTLY!!!! KO right there!
Old 13-12-2007, 11:13 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by mercury xr
Billy dont forget the 'asian network' dedicated to asian music. There's even a black police mans federation aint they? There would never be allowed a white network or group!
hey you think THATS crazy

theres a BLACK DEDICATED LODGE in the freemasons

seriously,,,,, aint kidding ask the secret masons on here about it and there history
Old 13-12-2007, 11:27 PM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

i agree with diamonds statement,,, but then ill ask him would he like to find hes sister or mum shag a black guy,, wonder what hes reply would be ???
Fuck no my step dad would be well fucked off if she was cheating

Seriously i dunno defo not at first depends on the fella really where ever he was from or race....but probably not. i wouldn't be happy. but thats cause im not a fan of interracial marriages etc. thats me personally.

But what other people do or fancy marry whatever is up to them. i aint the one in the relationship. if people think im such a bigot i wouldn't of gone out with a Albanian girl, a Kosovan and a Russian girl a few years back. yes i have black and Asian friends i have a Albanian friend too. i dont care there human there my friends. i respect them as much as they do me.

All i care about is letting people in this country genuine people, hard working, and people from here that havent be given opportunities etc to have or do things get what they deserve.

I hate seeing this country rot inside out from slackers already here and the people that come here to exploit it.

I hate the fat cat wankers in charge now that dont give to shits about whats going on as long as their ok. make some bollox up and dont stick to it and dont even listen to what people want. sign up to European treaty's that will shaft us even more but as long as they look good.

I hate seeing programmes and reading things of how things have changed soo soo much over here. and turning this great place into Europe's shit hole. its that bad that most people would love a chance to bugger off to another country for good.

I hate the fact having a St George cross showing is bad cause it can offend other people, you cant say English your British, cant say or write things certain things that could offend IE the nursery rhymes etc.

I hate seeing gun crime and stabbings due to gang related crimes going up up up and with fucking kids thats fucked up. im not being racist (which i hate having to always say first cause people jump down your throat straight away with the racist card) but i can guess the race of the suspect and victim 95%. its never a West Indian fella that moved or born here from the 60's 70's or 1980's its some cunt from Sierra Leone thats been here for 3yrs or less or shouldnt be here or dumped over here and bring there crime ways and become like parasites going round in gangs from one place to another drug related or not, fighting over postcodes cause they think there the fucking rude or tupac

I just hate seeing my country getting raped and people genuine people getting shafted big time. people vote for bnp whether their a sun reader or not beside the point. there is more and more upper class people that are voting for them too. the reason......there fed up of being treated like shit! and watching this place go to shit. i support bnp not because i dont like other races but i wanna see the flood gates closed on immigration, the whole bollox of join Europe on everything and having decisions made for us not by us anymore, stopping too many workers from abroad taking jobs cause their cheap labour putting people and companies out of work, pensioners before asylum seekers i mean come on help your own before the rest of the world and shit loads of other things.

Yes i know media spins a lot of stuff im not stupid but im not blinkered either.

Simple line is....Britain First!
Old 13-12-2007, 11:42 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

bnp will NOT help you have mates,,,, and i know loads of racist people who have fucked birds of another race,,,,,, they claim all bollox but the fact is they sad fuckers who want to hate someone,,, not saying your it but you DO have some racist veiws,,,, which are WRONG like interacial marriges,,,, WTF is that about,,,,,, they fucking people FFS,,,,, you fucked a few birds from another race yet your against it ???

this country as MORE problems than just the imagrants,, but they the problems we see and take our eye of the big picture im afraid

id LOVE to leave this country and i prob will in a few years and move to malta

but thats cause i AM English and they celebrate st georges day aswell hence why i got with a maltese bird in the first place

im a TRUE ENGLISH MAN but i LOVE this world and its people,,,,, i only hate wankers no matter what fucking colour they are !
Old 13-12-2007, 11:55 PM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

there probably is things i say that is racist but then how many things are adding to the list that is racist these days that you can and cannot say without supposedly offending someone even though its life and its innocent.

no they were all white race. i mean as in black and white, white and asian, asian and black etc think thats covered it though lol. like i say i dont care what others do but i wouldnt/havent have relations with another race thats my personal choice they dont do anything for me i personally dont find them attractive but again what others do is up to them. some like fattys some like skinnys its up to others

and i totally agree on the wankers situation with you. their is people that live by me that i would love to see the back of and swap with some decent folk.

just hate how its got such a cunthole no one seems to stand up and do anything too much bullshit and people have to jump ship to have a better life when they shouldnt have to.

and as for that twat in charge...... oh dear
Old 14-12-2007, 12:10 AM
G2RSR
Bodybuilding

Of course it don't matter what race a person is , theres always a wanker and he or she could be white black or yellow

But i think by giving people speical tratment for no reason could turn people not to like that group of people

I mean we get taxed more because of these foreigners they take are jobs (thats if they do work most don't)

houses they get priority treatment for housing before a homeless person who's been waiting for a long time does

now there saying they want words band that was here before they where and use this hes being raciest crap to get away with everything
Old 14-12-2007, 06:00 AM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

Originally Posted by Diamonds
Fuck no my step dad would be well fucked off if she was cheating

Seriously i dunno defo not at first depends on the fella really where ever he was from or race....but probably not. i wouldn't be happy. but thats cause im not a fan of interracial marriages etc. thats me personally.

But what other people do or fancy marry whatever is up to them. i aint the one in the relationship. if people think im such a bigot i wouldn't of gone out with a Albanian girl, a Kosovan and a Russian girl a few years back. yes i have black and Asian friends i have a Albanian friend too. i dont care there human there my friends. i respect them as much as they do me.

All i care about is letting people in this country genuine people, hard working, and people from here that havent be given opportunities etc to have or do things get what they deserve.

I hate seeing this country rot inside out from slackers already here and the people that come here to exploit it.

I hate the fat cat wankers in charge now that dont give to shits about whats going on as long as their ok. make some bollox up and dont stick to it and dont even listen to what people want. sign up to European treaty's that will shaft us even more but as long as they look good.

I hate seeing programmes and reading things of how things have changed soo soo much over here. and turning this great place into Europe's shit hole. its that bad that most people would love a chance to bugger off to another country for good.

I hate the fact having a St George cross showing is bad cause it can offend other people, you cant say English your British, cant say or write things certain things that could offend IE the nursery rhymes etc.

I hate seeing gun crime and stabbings due to gang related crimes going up up up and with fucking kids thats fucked up. im not being racist (which i hate having to always say first cause people jump down your throat straight away with the racist card) but i can guess the race of the suspect and victim 95%. its never a West Indian fella that moved or born here from the 60's 70's or 1980's its some cunt from Sierra Leone thats been here for 3yrs or less or shouldnt be here or dumped over here and bring there crime ways and become like parasites going round in gangs from one place to another drug related or not, fighting over postcodes cause they think there the fucking rude or tupac

I just hate seeing my country getting raped and people genuine people getting shafted big time. people vote for bnp whether their a sun reader or not beside the point. there is more and more upper class people that are voting for them too. the reason......there fed up of being treated like shit! and watching this place go to shit. i support bnp not because i dont like other races but i wanna see the flood gates closed on immigration, the whole bollox of join Europe on everything and having decisions made for us not by us anymore, stopping too many workers from abroad taking jobs cause their cheap labour putting people and companies out of work, pensioners before asylum seekers i mean come on help your own before the rest of the world and shit loads of other things.

Yes i know media spins a lot of stuff im not stupid but im not blinkered either.

Simple line is....Britain First!

Couldn't agree more, has anyone watched Crimewatch in the last three or four years?? Not many English (I do apologise, British) names in any of the line ups, plenty of Ahmed and Mohamed though along with names I can't pronounce never mind spell, plenty of rapes and crimes against women because lets face it, this is normal behaviour in the country of origin. Knife and gun crime is ever increasing and the perpetrators are never found because they don't exist on any database. So why are we so afraid of offending them?

Debs

Debs
Old 14-12-2007, 12:01 PM
Wazzzer
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Rob you'd make a good PM
Old 14-12-2007, 01:17 PM
SassyRS
Little Miss...

Default Re: political correctness gone crazy **now with pic**

Originally Posted by cossiegreg1
My sister is in a play at school and its called.....Snow White And The Seven Men With Restricted Growth. Have you ever heard of anything so fuckin stupid?
Just like fathers day is now 'special persons day' as not to confuse kids without dads around..
Old 14-12-2007, 01:36 PM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Default Re: political correctness gone crazy **now with pic**

Originally Posted by SassyRS
Originally Posted by cossiegreg1
My sister is in a play at school and its called.....Snow White And The Seven Men With Restricted Growth. Have you ever heard of anything so fuckin stupid?
Just like fathers day is now 'special persons day' as not to confuse kids without dads around..
You are joking i hope........
Old 14-12-2007, 01:47 PM
SassyRS
Little Miss...

I am not joking Rich, it was implemented last year in schools as they have a secrets room where the kids can go buy presents for people etc mothers day christmas etc...

but now its all ' special persons' not mum dad etc....
Old 14-12-2007, 02:32 PM
PewteRS
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

This thread keeps amazing me how much all this "politically correctness" is being pumped into the KIDS ................personally i think its wrong to try and push it on children
Old 14-12-2007, 04:46 PM
cozmeister
More boost Igor!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A spades a spade
thats a fucking racist term you fool, just like eny meny miny mo, catch a nigger by the toe

PEOPLE ARE FUCKING PEOPLE,, SOME NICE, SOME CUNTS,,, I JUDGE PEOPLE ON THAT,, dont care if your straight, gay, black or white

but then again my missus is maltese and best mate is black,, so maybe thats why i think this ???
What I meant was that as far as I'm concerned, a spade is a spade - not a 'hole making tool'.

I also don't care if someone's gay, straight, both, niether of the above, black, white, yellow, red, green, purple, or even Martian - I don't even care if they have two heads - as long as I can understand what they're saying I'll chat away to them.

But, what I was trying to say was that I object to is this whole thing about trying to 'disguise' things behind some pompous marketing buzzword gob-s***e. I don't want to have to play Bull-sh*t Bingo every time I have a conversation. Someone who works as a cleaner is nowadays called a Hygiene Operative - is it not just simpler, and easier to say 'cleaner'?

wonder how many racist biggots on here would shag a fit imagrant bird whos brother owns a car wash,, think of people woth that nature and life will be fine
Fine by me mate - he'd make a damn site better a job of keeping my Saff clean than I would, no problems here!
Old 15-12-2007, 09:57 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

A spades a spade

how the fuck is it a racist term you knob

A spades a spade is a term relating to anything or anyone. It means you call something/someone what they/it is/are
Old 15-12-2007, 10:00 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by truthordare

Couldn't agree more, has anyone watched Crimewatch in the last three or four years?? Not many English (I do apologise, British) names in any of the line ups, plenty of Ahmed and Mohamed though along with names I can't pronounce never mind spell, plenty of rapes and crimes against women because lets face it, this is normal behaviour in the country of origin. Knife and gun crime is ever increasing and the perpetrators are never found because they don't exist on any database. So why are we so afraid of offending them?

Debs

Debs
Was only commenting on this that last time we watched Crimewatch. I said to linz when the wanted photos come on '' is this being broadcast from another country or what? ''
Old 16-12-2007, 10:01 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

A spades a spade

how the fuck is it a racist term you knob

A spades a spade is a term relating to anything or anyone. It means you call something/someone what they/it is/are
its a racist comment FROM calling a black person a spade

hence the term " i call a spade a spade"

its not actualy refering to a garden tool you knob

as the racist nursery rhyme i mentioned,,,, thats also racist

im starting to think all you northern monkeys aint racist but just ignorant to anything in life
Old 16-12-2007, 07:30 PM
rs_turbo_ant
PassionFord Regular

i have black mates even one of my mates nick name is black i cant even get a job cause of all the polish coonts invading our country...... and if i doo get one ill b on minium wage and unable to anyone cause they wouldnt understand a word i say....

Quick Reply: political correctness gone crazy **now with pic**