General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

bust up with the new neighbours now with a pic and an update

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 08:47 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts
Default bust up with the new neighbours now with a pic and an update

i moved out of the folks place a few months ago, and they have recently had some new neighborus move in
this was fine until a few days ago when the old dear called me up and said i needed to come home and sort the nieghbour out because he'd had a go at her

so off i went

when i turned up i saw that the nieghbour had taken his garage door off and was bricking it up, not a big deal, but then he said he was going to knock down the wall in the alley and use that space to get his car in and out

this means going over our garden, which we have let the nieghbour use to get to and from his garage in the past, still our garden but in our deeds we had said that we will allow him access for as long as he owns the property, when he sells it up that access will stop and it's his deeds too, lots of hassel but it's all there
no where does it say that the neighbour on the left has any rights of access to that area
when my old dear told him that he went all shouty and shit so she called me up and this is where the story starts

when i get home i'll load up a pic and you can see whats going on, green is the gardens, blue is the houses, yellow is the garages and the grey is the shared driveway

when i got home th eold man was also sitting there and he said it wasn't a big deal but i went out and had a few words with the guy, who, as soon as he saw me walking out, started making his excuses to leave to the builders

the conversation went along the lines of:
hi how you doing, what have you said to my mum?
and then he started to back pedal a bit saying that he was going to use the back of our garden to just park his car in to his garage
i don't think so, that's our garden you don't have any access to that
thn he got a bit uppity and said "well, i'll make sure i can get access to it as it's shared between all 3 of the houses, i used to be a soliciter at the embassy so i know what i can get done, both my kids are docrots too and i own 17 houses"
to which i replied "then they'll be able to look after you very well if you upset my mum again"
then my dad came to his rescue and he looked a bit relieved, until the old man started telling him how things were going to be

the old man is a bit of a dark horse, and i think the neighbour knows his rep, or at least knows people who know the old mans reputation (think robert de nero from goodfella's, but possibly not as violent although he does wear false teeth after a bit of a brawl way back ) so when the old man decided to shake his hand, and didn't let go,, he sort of walked nervously towards the back of the garage
without letting go of his hand, the old man pointed to the floor and said "that's our original wall, that's where we have moved it to give the other guy more access because i'm a nice chap like that, and that's where our garden is, i don't see a problem with that so you won't either"
when he let go of his hand the nieghbour said "yes, sure, that's what i've been saying all along"

i didn't know weather to smile or still be pissed off, but then my mum started again and he said "i don't speak to women" before my dad added, so then you don't need to, speak to me instead""yes, i'll speak to you, or to your son, if there is a problem"

at least with the old neighbour, we knew he was a cunt and didn't speak to him, with this one, he came across all nicely nicely and then turned into a cunt

then we found out he's solicitering malarky was helping illegals to gain recidency in this country so it's not as if he's a property lawyer or the like, and when we spoke to him when he first moved in he was on about how he owned 6 houses, so unless he's bought anouther 11 in the past month, i think he's telling a few porike pies
Old 01-09-2007, 08:56 AM
nilrem
STOP!... Carry on

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

even though i have a hangover, this had me in stiches! fucking brilliant!!! im glad its sorted
Old 01-09-2007, 09:07 AM
dojj

the look on his face when the old man grabbed his hand was priceless

he thought he was going to give ME a bollocking mind you, there is something about my old man that sort of makes you think "he's being too nice, i bet he's got a sword behind him ready to chop my bollocks off if i give him some lip"
Old 01-09-2007, 09:14 AM
Fil
ELASTIC BAND

Received 98 Likes on 89 Posts

Dojj you and your family dont have much luck with your neighbours

a good morning read that, better than the news paper

Hope it is all sortted for the parents, and he dont turn into more of a cunt!
Old 01-09-2007, 09:42 AM
dojj

the patels on one side are fine
the other side was a bit of a twat (used to work with the old man and then got busted for theft, don't know what he stole but used to work for quaker oats and all they got delivered there was wheat and suger and shit, you got free feeds at break times and cost price produce being it cerals or dog/cat food) and after that (and an incident with the garage about 17 years ago) we stopped talking to each other
he even went as far as starting his car, and then leaving it running as a hint that he wanted me to move a car/van out of the driveway but wouldn't come over and ask us to move it
but then we'd move it, get back to wehat we were doing, and he's come back again and expect us to move it again

so when he had a skip put in his front garden which broke our concrete, i put a post up and the skip driver came week after week after week
after 9 weeks the old man relented and took the post down but he got the message and we got it all on video as well as loads of pics and a ferund of the cost of the repairs to the garden/pipework which came to over Ł600

the neighbours at the other house have also come good after our last bust up, my mate came round when we were having a full blown arguement and sort of went on about something totaly different and we made up and it's been all good every since

it's like tuco said in the good teh bad and the ugly, "one bastard goes in, another comes out"
Old 01-09-2007, 02:09 PM
dojj

he's only gone and put the windows back he'd started taking out for the new garage door

Old 01-09-2007, 03:07 PM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like this bloke is a touch dodgy.. and part of the problem people on here are always so keen to kick off.

He's sorts immigrations... (probably using dodgy refrences etc), gets them in, and they rent his houses, (probably using benefits), earning him even more. Could be wrong, but that what it seems like.

So if he gives your mam any more grief.......
Old 01-09-2007, 03:20 PM
rsvan
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

might of just been a new outhouse for his parents

fair play to the old man tho, mines the same but a little to old for it now
Old 02-09-2007, 05:00 PM
dojj

he's kitted the gragae out now and it looks like he's going to turn it into a granny flat type of thing

just had a word with the nighour who's tyres he was threatening to puncture and he said he was going to have loud words with my dad while he was about just to make it clear the new guy is the cunt round here

he's even offered to build a wall at the back of our garden as he wants to give up his access rights

all i can think of is another 12 feet worth of garage space
Old 02-09-2007, 10:02 PM
BlueSmoke
PassionFord's crazy fool!

I don't speak to women?! What the hell kind of thing to say is that?!

Glad you got him sorted!
Old 02-09-2007, 10:11 PM
RS2000CUSTOM
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by dojj

he's kitted the gragae out now and it looks like he's going to turn it into a granny flat type of thing
I am no legal eagle

BUT

He cannot turn an "outside" type building - shed, garage, summer house etc etc etc into a dwelling without planning permision

It MUST then comply with current building and health and safety regs

Contact council and nip this in the bud before he makes the conversion and then you have lengthy battle to get rid !
Old 03-09-2007, 03:34 PM
dojj

the neighbour has already spoken to them mate

the rate we are going he's going to end up flogging hte place and noe one actually lives there yet