General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Maggie Thatcher - Die Yer Bitch.

Search this Thread

Old 21-02-2007, 09:37 PM
Tangodeltasierra3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Maggie Thatcher - Die Yer Bitch.

Just seen the old dragon on news having a statue unveiled for her, the fuckin thing ought to have toppled on her - the misery that women has caused to millions of lives over the last 20 years, and possibly the next 20 too.... I know some people will think she did loadsa good, it's usually them whos pockets she lined too, but she will never be forgotten up these parts for pinching food of our mouths
Old 21-02-2007, 09:38 PM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

so your a Blair follower then
Old 21-02-2007, 09:47 PM
Micky The Finn
Former Sponsor

Default Re: Maggie Thatcher - Die Yer Bitch.

Originally Posted by Tangodeltasierra3
Just seen the old dragon on news having a statue unveiled for her, the fuckin thing ought to have toppled on her - the misery that women has caused to millions of lives over the last 20 years, and possibly the next 20 too.... I know some people will think she did loadsa good, it's usually them whos pockets she lined too, but she will never be forgotten up these parts for pinching food of our mouths
and in 20 years time when the yorkshire coalmines are all open again as the supply from canada runs out you will be thankfull for what she did then,

unions would have turned the united kingdom in to a third world country if they were allowed to carry on,love here or hate her she knew what she was doing,and at least she had a spine.
Old 21-02-2007, 09:49 PM
DOCK1
Regular Contributor

TF Rallyesport

Old 21-02-2007, 09:50 PM
Dannn
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

So inform us what maggie did that ruined millions of lives....!
Old 21-02-2007, 09:53 PM
The DIVA
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by TF Rallyesport
and in 20 years time when the yorkshire coalmines are all open again as the supply from canada runs out you will be thankfull for what she did then,

unions would have turned the united kingdom in to a third world country if they were allowed to carry on,love here or hate her she knew what she was doing,and at least she had a spine.
Amen to that...
Old 21-02-2007, 09:56 PM
Fil
ELASTIC BAND

Received 98 Likes on 89 Posts

wernt she the one, who put a stop to the warehouse acid house partys?

if so, then push the statue on her
Old 21-02-2007, 09:59 PM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Fil

you only love them because they were illegal!

Old 21-02-2007, 10:03 PM
Fil
ELASTIC BAND

Received 98 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by AlexF
Originally Posted by Fil

you only love them because they were illegal!

i was 8 in 88
Old 21-02-2007, 10:25 PM
Jimboxr4x4
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Maggie knocked red ken on the head big time when she abolished the GLC. Hes a little rat faced bastard.
Old 21-02-2007, 10:27 PM
arch
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Personally, I wish she was still in charge. At least this country would have a bit of backbone!
Old 21-02-2007, 10:28 PM
diesel2000
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

That bitch put my Father and hundreds of others out of work by closing the Sunderland SHipyards in the mid 80's. A contract fell through after a build had been completed and she refused to help. Wonder how much the Falklands cost compared to bailing a whole city out of the shit?
Old 21-02-2007, 10:45 PM
Dannn

Originally Posted by diesel2000
That bitch put my Father and hundreds of others out of work by closing the Sunderland SHipyards in the mid 80's. A contract fell through after a build had been completed and she refused to help. Wonder how much the Falklands cost compared to bailing a whole city out of the shit?
So how was that her/tories fault and I assume he got unemployment benefit. What else should he have been given ?

As for the Falklands, do you think we should have just handed it over ?
Old 21-02-2007, 10:51 PM
diesel2000

Originally Posted by Dannn
So how was that her/tories fault and I assume he got unemployment benefit. What else should he have been given ?

I think the problem here is that most of the replies have come from Southerners or people too young to REALLY see the impact she had on Northern England.
And as for unemployment benefit you SILLY LITTLE MAN, some people have pride and want to work, remember we are talking the 80's, long before Blair allowed every man and his dog to come to the country and work for a pittance making it almost impossible for a Family Man to keep his family!
I wasnt saying he should have been given benefits you cretin, I was stating that she wasted more money on rubbish than it would have taken to save a city whose main industry was unfairly taken away.
As for the Falklands, no, I dont think we should have handed it over, but maybe she needed to apply equal money to saving her own country as she did to getting one back on the other side of the world.
Old 21-02-2007, 10:58 PM
Dannn

I think the problem here is that most of the replies have come from Southerners or people too young to REALLY see the impact she had on Northern England.
And as for unemployment benefit you SILLY LITTLE MAN, some people have pride and want to work, remember we are talking the 80's, long before Blair allowed every man and his dog to come to the country and work for a pittance making it almost impossible for a Family Man to keep his family!
I wasnt saying he should have been given benefits you cretin, I was stating that she wasted more money on rubbish than it would have taken to save a city whose main industry was unfairly taken away.
As for the Falklands, no, I dont think we should have handed it over, but maybe she needed to apply equal money to saving her own country as she did to getting one back on the other side of the world.
LOL!!
Old 21-02-2007, 11:00 PM
diesel2000

LOL!!
Your a complete fucking idiot sunshine.
Old 21-02-2007, 11:05 PM
Dannn

LOL!!
No - your thick!!

What was maggie meant to do - cruise into town and fucking white horse handing out handfuls of cash to everyone?

So tell us why it was maggies fault and what she should have done about it. Also why you mention the Falklands in your original post, what the fook did that have to do with anything ?
Old 21-02-2007, 11:11 PM
diesel2000

LOL!!
No - your thick!!

What was maggie meant to do - cruise into town and fucking white horse handing out handfuls of cash to everyone?

So tell us why it was maggies fault and what she should have done about it. Also why you mention the Falklands in your original post, what the fook did that have to do with anything ?
Did her actions have any effect on your family? Did your father have to work away for most of his life because of her actions, did you actually see the mess that she caused in the North East? Are you saying that putting thousands out of work and onto benefits instead of helping a company who were unfairly sent into the red is economically viable? I can pretty much assume that you arent from the North.
I hope that you are under 25 and your initial response about benefits can at least be put down to ignorance. Because if you are over 25 and you are saying being on benefits is a good thing then you want fucking locking up.
Old 21-02-2007, 11:18 PM
Robski

wernt so many fooking refuges when maggie was in power.......then Blair came and fooked it all up
Old 21-02-2007, 11:20 PM
Dannn

LOL!!
No - your thick!!

Did her actions have any effect on your family? Did your father have to work away for most of his life because of her actions, did you actually see the mess that she caused in the North East? Are you saying that putting thousands out of work and onto benefits instead of helping a company who were unfairly sent into the red is economically viable? I can pretty much assume that you arent from the North.
I hope that you are over under 25 and your initial response about benefits can at least be put down to ignorance. Because if you are over 25 and you are saying being on benefits is a good thing then you want fucking locking up.
My dad was unemployed for a time during the thatcher years - never heard him blame her for his troubles!! Yeah we were fucked and had no money but he kept looking and one day he got another job.

Now I never said being on benefits was a good thing! When you are out of work your are allowed to claim unemployment benefit to help you out (and no its probably not enough cash before you say it) until you find another job (your NI payments entitle you to this).
Old 21-02-2007, 11:20 PM
Tangodeltasierra3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Well for one thing yes she decimated the coal industry full stop, not for once thinking about the impact on over 140000 miners, and millions of family members, spin off industrys etc, just to prove a point to Scargill an co - and partly as a result of that is the reason behind your sky high energy bills today - as were importing more coal, oil, gas at inflated prices instead of running on clean English coal....also less well known is thedecimation of the steel works/shipbuilding as mentioned earlier, dare i start on the Poll Tax ? i'll leave that, i spent 2 year out of 5 secondary school years on strike with teachers, the Falklands is the only thing her name lives on.....and the rich that got richer.......if you think she did a good job why havm't we got a train system, motorway network, water in your taps ? No investment in the 70's and 80's thats why, now we're gunna pay for it for decades , get yer history books out
Old 21-02-2007, 11:21 PM
diesel2000

Originally Posted by Robski
wernt so many fooking refuges when maggie was in power.......then Blair came and fooked it all up
I dont disagree at all with this, and I hold my hands up and say that sometimes her ruthfulness was a bonus, but she only ever thought England had a South.
Old 21-02-2007, 11:24 PM
Dannn

Well for one thing yes she decimated the coal industry full stop, not for once thinking about the impact on over 140000 miners, and millions of family members, spin off industrys etc, just to prove a point to Scargill an co - and partly as a result of that is the reason behind your sky high energy bills today - as were importing more coal, oil, gas at inflated prices instead of running on clean English coal....also less well known is thedecimation of the steel works/shipbuilding as mentioned earlier, dare i start on the Poll Tax ? i'll leave that, i spent 2 year out of 5 secondary school years on strike with teachers, the Falklands is the only thing her name lives on.....and the rich that got richer.......if you think she did a good job why havm't we got a train system, motorway network, water in your taps ? No investment in the 70's and 80's thats why, now we're gunna pay for it for decades , get yer history books out
Yeah until the english coal miners decided to strike and fook us all. I wonder if the coal miners gave a fook when they did that.
Old 21-02-2007, 11:26 PM
Tangodeltasierra3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Bye the way i'm not on about the Labour party, there all set a cunts now, but that women blighted this country, wrecked communities, lead to crime/drug misuse, cost millions in health related costs, and then the cheel of it robbed 500 million a year from the miners pension fund too
Old 21-02-2007, 11:29 PM
diesel2000

LOL!!
No - your thick!!

I hope that you are over under 25 and your initial response about benefits can at least be put down to ignorance. Because if you are over 25 and you are saying being on benefits is a good thing then you want fucking locking up.
My dad was unemployed for a time during the thatcher years - never heard him blame her for his troubles!! Yeah we were fucked and had no money but he kept looking and one day he got another job.

Now I never said being on benefits was a good thing! When you are out of work your are allowed to claim unemployment benefit to help you out (and no its probably not enough cash before you say it) until you find another job (your NI payments entitle you to this).
So what did your father do for a living? Was it Coal, Steel or Shipbuilding? Id be very suprised if it was any of these as you wouldnt have the opinion you do if it was.
Old 21-02-2007, 11:30 PM
RSrussell
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I'd still shag her
Old 21-02-2007, 11:31 PM
Tangodeltasierra3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Yeah until the english coal miners decided to strike and fook us all. I wonder if the coal miners gave a fook when they did that.
What do you think they went on strike for mate ? The good of their health ? I'm sure Scargill was no angel but you wouldn't get me down a pit for Ł50000 a year today never mind Ł70 a week and 10 tonne of coal a year in 1980.
You ever heard of health & safety in UK ? Yes we all demand it, so your uite happy getting your heating from 7yr old Columbian kids digging coal for you or Polish workers on Ł100 a month while we pay through the nose for our services. Get real!
Old 21-02-2007, 11:31 PM
diesel2000

Originally Posted by RSrussell
I'd still shag her
Thats just wrong on so many levels!
Old 21-02-2007, 11:33 PM
diesel2000

I think a point that we are all missing here is that its Blairs sheer imcompetance that has promoted Thatchers reign. Sorry everyone, but she REALLY wasnt that good for the country.
Old 21-02-2007, 11:33 PM
Robski

the mining industry was a dieing trade anyway.......dont blame her 4 that. What has Labour done since then?......crime and drug use has got worse since these 2 faced stealth taxing twats have been in power!!
Old 21-02-2007, 11:34 PM
Dannn

LOL!!
No - your thick!!

So what did your father do for a living? Was it Coal, Steel or Shipbuilding? Id be very suprised if it was any of these as you wouldnt have the opinion you do if it was.
Was a private in the army, had no qualifications and no skills. Tried to get an all maner of jobs but no one wanted him - he was properly fooked but he blamed no one and just got on with it unlike your qualified shipbuilder dad who sat at home blaming maggie!
Old 21-02-2007, 11:38 PM
diesel2000

LOL!!
No - your thick!!

Was a private in the army, had no qualifications and no skills. Tried to get an all maner of jobs but no one wanted him - he was properly fooked but he blamed no one and just got on with it unlike your qualified shipbuilder dad who sat at home blaming maggie!
Erm, im sorry, but if he was unqualified and unskilled then the first place he should look for a reason for being unemployed was himself. No one (even now) has a right to a trade, u work fucking hard when you leave school, learn some skills and get a job/trade to see you through your life (as my dad did on low pay for 5 years of an apprenticeship).
Old 21-02-2007, 11:39 PM
Tangodeltasierra3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

the mining industry was a dieing trade anyway.......dont blame her 4 that. What has Labour done since then?......crime and drug use has got worse since these 2 faced stealth taxing twats have been in power!!
Do you think crime & drug issues just start on May 1st 1997 when Labour took over ? It was started in the Tory led 70s, u cant just put a stop to it, its like a giant snowball , oh dear
Old 21-02-2007, 11:44 PM
Dannn

[quote:cca9be5620="diesel2000"]That bitch put my Father and hundreds of others out of work by closing the Sunderland SHipyards in the mid 80's. A contract fell through after a build had been completed and she refused to help. Wonder how much the Falklands cost compared to bailing a whole city out of the shit?

LOL!!
No - your thick!!

Erm, im sorry, but if he was unqualified and unskilled then the first place he should look for a reason for being unemployed was himself. No one (even now) has a right to a trade, u work fucking hard when you leave school, learn some skills and get a job/trade to see you through your life (as my dad did on low pay for 5 years of an apprenticeship).[/quote:cca9be5620]

He was placed in the army by his parents when he was 15 without choice. Skinny small person at that age he got the shit beaten out of him for the first few years. He got on, made sargeant (I think) with it and did 15 years before he was out. Did OK but gained no qualifications and no real skills. Like I said he never blamed anyone, he just got on with it unlike your dad who blames his troubles on maggie.

I hear the same fucking story over and over again, maggie runied our lifes, boo fucking hoo.
Old 21-02-2007, 11:47 PM
diesel2000

[quote:75a0a7503b="Dannn"][quote:75a0a7503b="diesel2000"]That bitch put my Father and hundreds of others out of work by closing the Sunderland SHipyards in the mid 80's. A contract fell through after a build had been completed and she refused to help. Wonder how much the Falklands cost compared to bailing a whole city out of the shit?

LOL!!
No - your thick!!

Erm, im sorry, but if he was unqualified and unskilled then the first place he should look for a reason for being unemployed was himself. No one (even now) has a right to a trade, u work fucking hard when you leave school, learn some skills and get a job/trade to see you through your life (as my dad did on low pay for 5 years of an apprenticeship).[/quote:75a0a7503b]

He was placed in the army by his parents when he was 15 without choice. Skinny small person at that age he got the shit beaten out of him for the first few years. He got on, made sargeant (I think) with it and did 15 years before he was out. Did OK but gained no qualifications and no real skills. Like I said he never blamed anyone, he just got on with it unlike your dad who blames his troubles on maggie.

I hear the same fucking story over and over again, maggie runied our lifes, boo fucking hoo.[/quote:75a0a7503b]

My dad didnt just sit on his arse though, he got up and found work wherever it was available, whether it be Germany, Holland, Scotland he took it all. SO yes, my dad did blame Thatcher, but he still got on with his life and never once went and claimed benefits.
Old 21-02-2007, 11:52 PM
Tangodeltasierra3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

If any one has 5 minutes to spare check out the link below.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_depth/...ke/default.stm
Old 21-02-2007, 11:53 PM
diesel2000

[quote:40eadc9195="diesel2000"][quote:40eadc9195="Dannn"][quote:40eadc9195="diesel2000"]That bitch put my Father and hundreds of others out of work by closing the Sunderland SHipyards in the mid 80's. A contract fell through after a build had been completed and she refused to help. Wonder how much the Falklands cost compared to bailing a whole city out of the shit?

LOL!!
No - your thick!!

Erm, im sorry, but if he was unqualified and unskilled then the first place he should look for a reason for being unemployed was himself. No one (even now) has a right to a trade, u work fucking hard when you leave school, learn some skills and get a job/trade to see you through your life (as my dad did on low pay for 5 years of an apprenticeship).[/quote:40eadc9195]

I hear the same fucking story over and over again, maggie runied our lifes, boo fucking hoo.[/quote:40eadc9195]

My dad didnt just sit on his arse though, he got up and found work wherever it was available, whether it be Germany, Holland, Scotland he took it all. SO yes, my dad did blame Thatcher, but he still got on with his life and never once went and claimed benefits.[/quote:40eadc9195]

And may I ask at what point your father made any attempt to go to college and learn a NEW trade? Or was he too busy to do such an time consuming task?
Old 21-02-2007, 11:53 PM
Robski

Do you think crime & drug issues just start on May 1st 1997 when Labour took over ? It was started in the Tory led 70s, u cant just put a stop to it, its like a giant snowball , oh dear
oh dear you sooo stuck in the blame maggie era........smell the coffee mate,the Labour party promised sooo much and delivered FOOK all......
Old 21-02-2007, 11:55 PM
Lee1972
Formerly COSSIE_LEE

Old 21-02-2007, 11:56 PM
Robski

If any one has 5 minutes to spare check out the link below.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_depth/...ke/default.stm
stop living in the past,whats done is done.....stop pointing fingers,and get on with ya life....unfortunatly in a Labour era......at present

Quick Reply: Maggie Thatcher - Die Yer Bitch.