General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

FAO Porkie

Search this Thread

Old 25-10-2006, 08:36 PM
89xr2
Brap!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bill gates could lose 500 mil and not bat an eyelid. In fact he probably loses that much each time he goes for a shit.
Old 25-10-2006, 09:26 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

What actually is rich???????
Having that half a mill gaff, £50k car on the drive and cock all in your pocket as its going out on drip on the 2 items mentioned,
Or living in a house big/small enough to cater your needs, and enough cash in your pocket to spend fairly freely but not in a stupid way.
Old 25-10-2006, 10:38 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Porkie
I was trying to have a laugh with Dicky cox (or is it cocks?) that bloke whose EVERY post used to be what car should he buy. Evo, Scooby, M3 etc etc Think he lives by you...

He threw his toys out of the pram! and at the time I had my 3 door in my signature. He tried to be REALLY flash and try and show off how rich he was and that he had a 3 door as a 'boy' and that now he is rich enough to have a Focus RS and an Escos (wow!!! even the Sultan of Brunei would be impressed by that little collection )

He also rich enough to actually have cool toys other than just dream about them like me?!?!??!

I don't think he knows me that well So in an attempt at more humour I put a Veyron in my signature

It was a close call for YOU actually Rhys!!! as I was about to buy the entire South of Wales turn it in to a giant Gypsy site just to piss him off!

I decided against this when I realised that no one would actually notice and it would have been a waste of £60

P.S Only joking mate. I am actually a big fan of WHALES as you know

Old 26-10-2006, 07:30 AM
dangerous - reyland
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by Big G
What actually is rich???????
Having that half a mill gaff, £50k car on the drive and cock all in your pocket as its going out on drip on the 2 items mentioned,
Or living in a house big/small enough to cater your needs, and enough cash in your pocket to spend fairly freely but not in a stupid way.
Having A £500K House & £50K+ of vehicles does not always equate to having nothing left in your pocket to live off M8
Old 26-10-2006, 07:32 AM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

I thought it was a very strange thing to say as well...

I think what he means is some people live above their means and stretch themselves too much???
Old 26-10-2006, 07:35 AM
dangerous - reyland

I think what he means is some people live above their means and stretch themselves too much???
I guess it was a general assumption that anyone in that situation must have borrowed most of the cash to be there
Old 26-10-2006, 07:35 AM
dangerous - reyland

Porkie:- Lend us a fiver
Old 26-10-2006, 07:37 AM
Ryan
15K+ Super Poster!!

me too im homeless.

Old 26-10-2006, 07:59 AM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by dangerous - reyland

I guess it was a general assumption that anyone in that situation must have borrowed most of the cash to be there
Yes... so to to answer his question, I guess Rich is having those things without finance on the car and whats it called when you owe money on a house??? its been a while... begins with an M

Ryan you could build a house from left over loom parts! Like an Igloo made of wires
Old 26-10-2006, 08:28 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yes... so to to answer his question, I guess Rich is having those things without finance on the car and whats it called when you owe money on a house??? its been a while... begins with an M

Ryan you could build a house from left over loom parts! Like an Igloo made of wires
Its called a MORTGAGE you bastid you
Old 26-10-2006, 09:15 AM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

Fair play to you Of owning my own house is a dream atm
Old 26-10-2006, 03:49 PM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryan
me too im homeless.

are you sure you wasnt sat next to lee the other day,, you gotta be worth around 750 mill now
Old 26-10-2006, 05:02 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Summat like that Lee,
£500k house mortgaged to the hilt and £50k car all dripped up to the eyeballs with virtually no free cash to spare or
A £100k house paid off and an average car nowt flashy, paid up and enough cash in your pocket to suit your needs, and a little more if needs be.