Ford XR Parts For Sale Only Ford XR parts for sale in here please. Starting a topic requires you to have purchased a gold membership.

Right it hasn't happened a great over the years I have been on the webteam on pf but

Search this Thread

Old 16-07-2014, 06:06 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

Received 407 Likes on 329 Posts
Default Right it hasn't happened a great over the years I have been on the webteam on pf but

Right it hasn't happened a great over the years I have been on the webteam on pf but we need to ask you all to do this when buying from the forsale rooms

1/ Make sure you have all contact details of the seller ( if are not sure still please do your home work)
2/ Never gift money by paypal either have a deal on the charges with the seller or pay them
3/ Never pay by any means that dont allow you to recoup you money
4/Now here is the one that is the nightmare when arranging your deal make sure you have a dispatched and delivery date and if it doesnt arrive on time you can after contacting the seller you can log a paypal dispute within 4 weeks and get a refund

Now I'm not suggesting our members are at all dodgy and 99.9% of all transactions go really well but there is a off chance it might go wrong