Ford Sierra/Sapphire/RS500 Cosworth This forum is for discussion of all things pertaining to the Ford Sierra Cosworth.

Sierra Rs Cosworth Bumper Sliding Bracket dims

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2017, 01:39 PM
Jack and the Beanstalk
Regular Contributor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Sierra Rs Cosworth Bumper Sliding Bracket dims

Hi All

Could anyone be so kind as to supply me with the dimensions of the square tube or box section of the aftermarket slide brackets. The part where it gets bolted to the front quarter side panels. I want to replace the plastic with steel ones I want to make myself?

Also does anyone find the bumper better to be mounted (bolted in) this way or is the plastic brackets(the parts where they slide, clip and lock together) better?

Cheers
Old 10-08-2017, 09:36 PM
cossynut2
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 393 Likes on 358 Posts

Originally Posted by Jack and the Beanstalk
Hi All

Could anyone be so kind as to supply me with the dimensions of the square tube or box section of the aftermarket slide brackets. The part where it gets bolted to the front quarter side panels. I want to replace the plastic with steel ones I want to make myself?

Also does anyone find the bumper better to be mounted (bolted in) this way or is the plastic brackets(the parts where they slide, clip and lock together) better?

Cheers
You can buy stainless steel front bumper fixing brackets complete with everything you need which are much better than the original Ford plastic ones from Sierras-R-Us. e-mail sierrasrus@gmail.com tel 07989186471 or 07842703657